U.S.S. Eldridge

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Whoever showed up angels in the left and the right to later removed it. I wanted to say to the left is what I prefer. And yes I guess I already said that I was banned permanently in Time Travel Institute Forum…etc.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whoever showed up angels in the left and the right to later removed it. I wanted to say to the left is what I prefer. And yes I guess I already said that I was banned permanently in Time Travel Institute Forum…etc.
Uh, you prefer left angles to right angles? :huh:

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Uh, you prefer left angles to right angles? :huh:
Yes I do.
I mean that picture from the left.

Well as an example american government agencies agents from CIA,FBI,NSA and MiB can’t silence us all.
It looks like it sounds little bit selfier and little bit less dangerous than Bermuda Triangle, but there are still sightings of UFO and Aliens. If for Andrew”Baldy McNosehair”Tate life is a video game then let’s just say that I could at least prevent Sega CD,Sega 32X hardware add-ons for Sega Mega Drive/Genesis,Sega Saturn(CD-ROM hardware add-on for Sega Saturn)Sega Dreamcast maybe Epic Games might focus in Unreal Tournament 4 or even Jazz Jackrabbit 3D…etc.
I could prevent Yuji Naka from going to jail prevent Kasia Mazur my dad’s female friend from losing job at Kopernik Observatory and Science Center…etc.
It could be related for example to Bermuda Triangle and it’s Bridgewater Triangle.
It must be related even to U.S.S. Eldridge,Philadelphia Experiment(it’s all thanks to video game/computer game tech demo leak of Half-Life 2 Beta).

Last edited by Luke94,
  • Love
Reactions: CoolMe

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I love this community members of GBATemp Forum. You really proved that you have even more patience than for instance community members of Time Travel Institute Forum.
1715195446514.png

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Sounds good actually.