• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

UFO Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Montauk has Philadelphia Expirement ties - Hyper space issue - They had to go back and turn off the device to not mess up the time continium. Many sailors lost theiir lifes and or dissapeared. Testimony of sailors re-appearing in the ships hull and some appearing in local bars out of thin air. They had not perfected it but they went ahead with the project. They had 20 year window jumps in time - Many people involved in the projects have came forward and explained it all.
US Navy soldiers bulked into USS Eldridge I heard of it too as well.

Reactions: Donnie-Burger

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Yeah look up how both projects tied into each other with time travel.
Admiral bird testimony can put a ton of people up to speed.
Did it has to do anything with Nikola Tesla?
Anyway it looks like that Cosmo or Num7 banned me in Paranormalis Forum unfortunately.
Here’s a proof.
vWNjw7V.png

Post automatically merged:

Last edited by Luke94,

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Did it has to do anything with Nikola Tesla?
Anyway it looks like that Cosmo or Num7 banned me in Paranormalis Forum unfortunately.
Here’s a proof.
vWNjw7V.png

Post automatically merged:
I guess the media really consumed your brain cells too much.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Would sensory deprivation tank therapy be suggested as money penalty court lawsuit alternative of trespassing Area 51? So when Area 51 gonna be so-called Public Domain?

MariArch

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
idk how to respond to this so i got high hippy shaggy chatgpt edition to respond:

Whoa, man! UFOs and aliens, like, they're all part of the cosmic vibes, you know? So, like, Congress had this, like, hearing thing about UFOs and extraterrestrial life, and I was just, like, floating in the cosmic sea, man, when I heard about it. Far out!
I've, like, read some trippy stuff about it on Reddit too, but you gotta, like, take it with a grain of stardust, man, 'cause the internet can be a wild ride, ya dig?

But, like, what's gonna happen next, man? Are they gonna, like, come down to Earth and share their cosmic knowledge with us? Or are they already, like, living among us, just, you know, blending in with the vibes of our world?

And, like, the invasion, dude! Are we gonna be invaded soon? That's some heavy stuff to think about, but, like, the universe is full of mysteries, and we're just, like, surfing the cosmic waves.

So, yeah, man, I'm totally into this whole thing. I'm all ears for your thoughts, even if this thread ends up in the cosmic void, man. Let's keep it groovy and ride the cosmic journey together! Peace and love, man!

Cruise Captain Sightings January 16th 2024

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

CRUISE CAPTAIN REPORTS STRANDED WHALE...
OH WAIT... IT WAS YO MAMA SUNBATHING.
THE GROANS WERE SIMILAR BUT SHE WAS JUST STRUGGLING TO FLIP OVER HER BACK

HAD TO SHOOT HER DOWN TO GET HER OUT OF HER MISERY 🥺

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

For instance all american citizens needs to know especially nowadays of what american government is doing I mean that american citizens needs to know all government secrets.
As for mainstream media journalists and mainstream media scientists they need to shut up and stop talking because they are real liars that makes all people dumb. All government scandals and affairs needs to be exposed…etc. Right now as fast as possible. Enough of mainstream media lies. So-called fake news this fake news that.

• Haha
Reactions: Dark_Ansem

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Montauk has Philadelphia Expirement ties - Hyper space issue - They had to go back and turn off the device to not mess up the time continium. Many sailors lost theiir lifes and or dissapeared. Testimony of sailors re-appearing in the ships hull and some appearing in local bars out of thin air. They had not perfected it but they went ahead with the project. They had 20 year window jumps in time - Many people involved in the projects have came forward and explained it all.

US Navy soldiers bulked into USS Eldridge I heard of it too as well.
I don't believe a word of it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philadelphia_Experiment

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
UFOs don't actually exist
They do. But...well...it depends how you look at it.

Technically, UFO is any unidentified flying object at the sky. So anything that flies up there in the sky and cannot be identified becomes UFO. Therefore, UFOs absolutely do exist without any doubt and saying otherwise would be trying to delude yourself.

*shrugs*

Xdqwerty

Im bored (he/she/they)
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
They do. But...well...it depends how you look at it.

Technically, UFO is any unidentified flying object at the sky. So anything that flies up there in the sky and cannot be identified becomes UFO. Therefore, UFOs absolutely do exist without any doubt and saying otherwise would be trying to delude yourself.

*shrugs*
Sorry, it's bc UFOs are mostly asociated with aliens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5