Homebrew Homebrew app Ultrahand Overlay - The fully craft-able overlay executor

ccarr6257

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
For me even the timeout is very long, sometimes I use studios pancake to reboot the console to UMS and if is an error you have to wait long time to timeout.
i solely use ultra hand for getting to things quickly whether thats hekate, stock, ums and reboot and power off it all works fine for me so i dont know why you have issues. i do use modchip console oled if that makes a difference but it shouldnt do

johw

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
classic
classic-v2
light-v2
light
ultra

guys I have a doubt
How can I apply the themes?
Which folder do I copy the ini. files to?

FloppyFish64

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How long does it normally take to download a music pack with easy installer I've been waiting for 2 and a half hours is that normal?

FlameSlap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
updated. 🙂 for example packages check out
I am having a hell of a time trying to make any package appear in the ultrahand overlay menu. I have attempting to use your example packages but for some reason they are not showing up. I followed your instructions and I placed the entire example folder inside ".packages".

Like Easy Installer for example. But it still does not want to show up in the menu. It is important to note that I have everything updated. Everything that is needed is running on the latest versions. If you could perhaps upload a screenshot of how it should look like I would REALLY appreciate it. :bow::bow:

Edit: Good God Bruh. :rofl: I kept pressing start (+). I thought THAT menu is where packages show up. But I only had to press RIGHT in the D pad. I'm good man. Thanks for Ultrahand buddy. It's kick ass.

Edit2: Why is "OC Toolkit (mariko only)" Not available on my mariko unit?

Last edited by FlameSlap,

ppkantorski

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having a hell of a time trying to make any package appear in the ultrahand overlay menu. I have attempting to use your example packages but for some reason they are not showing up. I followed your instructions and I placed the entire example folder inside ".packages".

Like Easy Installer for example. But it still does not want to show up in the menu. It is important to note that I have everything updated. Everything that is needed is running on the latest versions. If you could perhaps upload a screenshot of how it should look like I would REALLY appreciate it. :bow::bow:

Edit: Good God Bruh. :rofl: I kept pressing start (+). I thought THAT menu is where packages show up. But I only had to press RIGHT in the D pad. I'm good man. Thanks for Ultrahand buddy. It's kick ass.

Edit2: Why is "OC Toolkit (mariko only)" Not available on my mariko unit?
Glad it worked out. I setup the necessary commands to make OC Toolkit Erista compatible, but I just never got around to applying everything myself. However I'm sure that it "might" exist now somewhere out there. I do know some devs were working on it. It's not hard to set it up for Erista, but it just takes a little time.

Reactions: FlameSlap and johw

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
when i try to open reversenx from ultrahand menu, nothing happens. ultrahand overlay disappears and i'm not able to open it again afterwards, any idea what i'M doing wrong?
I have overlay and ultrahand updated as far as possible, reverse and salty latest files too

johw

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

ppkantorski

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  • Love
Reactions: impeeza and johw

johw

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
See my comments on the issue. Changing licenses for publicly licensed projects is not something that I am allowed to do, but licensing my own code is. I left those licenses intact for this very reason. Not all code in Ultrahand Overlay will fall under the CC-BY-NC 4.0 license, nor do I claim it does.
Understood

Reactions: ppkantorski

ppkantorski

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just released v1.5.0.

List of changes:
  1. Introduction of new pchtxt2ips method, called `pchtxt2ips <PCHTXT_FILE_PATH> <OUTPUT_FOLDER>`.
    • This allows the easy conversion of .pchtxt files into .ips binaries.
  2. Download commands now show a downloading indicator (footer) to help users understand when a file is downloading.
  3. Failed replacements now return `null` instead of `-1`. Failed json replacements now return `Not available` (UNAVAILABLE_SELECTION variable).
  4. Bug fix for starring / favoriting hidden overlays and packages.
  5. libnx has been updated.

johw

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I will post the text when I get home from work. It was relatively easy to set up once I knew how tbh
Post automatically merged:

here is the exact text you need - open your switch folder on sd card, then pakcages folder and then the package.ini and paste this text in and same it thats it done - you will now have hekate, shutdown, stock and ums in your ultra menu on the packages screen - if you want to make sure these show when you first open the ultra menu like i have then you just change the option in the config folder to open packages menu first.

[Hekate]
reboot

[Shutdown]
shutdown

[Stock]
reboot boot Stock

[UMS]
reboot UMS

@ppkantorski
Do these options still work in the new version 1.50?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @RedColoredStars, like a cat gta?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, Reminds me of a similar game called "Neko Atsume", similar to Nintendogs but you look after cats.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, wasnt there an official nintendogs game with cats for the 3ds?
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    ill have no wifi for a bit so see ya later
    +2
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Gross. lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Ok seeya.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, I've got a fairly dark sense of humor lol.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    So a man goes to the doctor because his boner wont go down. As he is laying in the hospital bed, with his thing propped up in the air, a fly is flying around and landing on the tip and bothering him, so he calls in the nurse. The nurse comes in, swats at the fly but can't quite reach it, so she climbs his boner to get better aim. After a few tries of swatting and sliding back down, she says sorry I cant get it. He says keep going, a few more tries, and I can shoot the fly down.
    +2
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Can I get his ☎️ # :shy::blush:
    +2
    oowpf What a work out it would be to help the guy get back down to normal :)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't know why pizza hut has fries now
    You're joking right?
    But also by the same token, I wouldn't mind if they had potato wedges instead :)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Taco bell, and Mcdonalds both sold pizza, so its fair
    I knew of Taco Bell doing so, but Mickey Dees?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    yea years ago, small personal pizzas
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    McDonald's pizza was pretty good 🥰
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Pepsi owns Taco Bell, and Pizza Hut, so that made since Pizza hut pizza was sold in Taco bells.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Pepsi, and it's companies, did not pull out of Russia like most did, even tho they orig said they would, so I boycott them. (Except when drunk at 2am and Taco bell is only place open.)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking 4 wings and a small pan is $9
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Plus delivery, tip, and tax...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I go and get it
    +1
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I go and get it +1