Not open for further replies.

RodPN

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Jam Session 2 (Already mentioned) and Lego Indiana Jones 2 (U) (Not sure if mentioned)
, Europe version is available)

BTW is there any difference between Europe and US versions of games

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Donato_Dobango said:
Maestro! Jump in the Music was released in Europe on November 7th according to its official site with photographic evidence.

Probably on the obscure game list for release groups, but I'd love to give this unique rhythm platformer a try.
I'm waiting on that one too.

Maedhros

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Depravo said:
Donato_Dobango said:
Maestro! Jump in the Music was released in Europe on November 7th according to its official site with photographic evidence.

Probably on the obscure game list for release groups, but I'd love to give this unique rhythm platformer a try.
The only game I'm waiting for too. =/

Giratina3

Official Lilac of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
Many people may not care, but Countdown on the NDS released in Europe on the 6th and i have even seen it in shops, I am waiting for this because, i bought goldenballs last time, and i regretted it cause it eventually released as a rom, i want this game because i prefer portable over the wii version.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Maedhros said:
Depravo said:
Donato_Dobango said:

The only game I'm waiting for too. =/
It's been dumped now.
rolleyes.gif

QUOTE(Leach @ Nov 6 2009, 12:42 PM)
Hey what happened with Jam Sessions 2? I'm unable to find it anywhere. Does anyone know if it has been dupmed?
I'm wondering about this one too now.. It's been too long without a dump, and i'm worried it won't get a dump.

Hypershad12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My sister will not stop bothering me with: Style Savvy. I'm pretty sure it hasn't been dumped yet.

Donato_Dobango

Trophies
Website
www.fairuseradio.com
XP
Country
United States
According to Amazon.com, Wedding Dash (a pseudo-sequel to Diner Dash) was released on November 7th in the US. I'd think the recent loss of some US release groups and the obscurity of this game are the reason for the delay, but just putting it out there.

One recommendation: when posting about games here, maybe lessen up on the "no one gives a damn" or attack-y nature of the posts? Release groups are going as fast as they can be, so attacking them or acting like no one cares about the game you personally are waiting for won't help get it faster.

I apologize if anyone took my Maestro post as this. I honestly did and still do think that game was so below the radar that it took a lot of people by surprise that it existed and was already out.

kristymb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
primenay13 said:
theprodigy said:
I'm a noob...just wondering what an "undumped" rom is?

Well lets see. With basic english we can find that un means not, so un-dumped must mean not dumped!

And thanks for admitting ur a noob.

replying to that post probably didn't matter since it was posted in 2006... just sayin =-D

Does anyone know why I cant find a dumped DS version of Spongebob's Truth or Square (U)? Thanks

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kristymb said:
Does anyone know why I cant find a dumped DS version of Spongebob's Truth or Square (U)? Thanks

A) Not all games are dumped on release dates
B) USA releases have been getting less frequent dumps lately. Odds are most people rent the game and dump it, and rentals don't always come on Day 1.
C) It's an, odds are, crappy game that's low priority.

kristymb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guild McCommunist said:
kristymb said:

A) Not all games are dumped on release dates
B) USA releases have been getting less frequent dumps lately. Odds are most people rent the game and dump it, and rentals don't always come on Day 1.
C) It's an, odds are, crappy game that's low priority.

Ok Thanks I believe it is probably C.
I was just reading on Dumping, I may try and Dump the low Priority Games myself LOL For the Retards like myself who want them ;-D

Donato_Dobango

Trophies
Website
www.fairuseradio.com
XP
Country
United States
As the Casual Gamer Avenger on this here list, I must point out that, according to IGN and Amazon, Bookworm DS (actual cartridge) was released on December 8th. It was also released on DSiWare around the same time, so that might have confused some.

nagareboshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hypershad12 said:
My sister will not stop bothering me with: Style Savvy. I'm pretty sure it hasn't been dumped yet.

It's been dumped now
smile.gif

I've been looking for Poupee Girl DS anywhere. Hmmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I'm gonna guess it's on Phillippines