Status
Not open for further replies.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where in the world is "Kamen Rider Dragon Knight"?!?! IGN has it listen as being released alongside the Wii version which was back in November of 2009 but I have yet to see a dump of this game (The DS version).

Project_Zero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LightyKD said:
Where in the world is "Kamen Rider Dragon Knight"?!?! IGN has it listen as being released alongside the Wii version which was back in November of 2009 but I have yet to see a dump of this game (The DS version).

I second this!

I cannot find it anywhere and its almost been 2 months! I really hope it gets dumped soon.

Prof. 9

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Some people on GameFAQs are saying there's a v1.1 version of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time (U). As of yet, no v1.1 of any Pokémon Mystery Dungeon game has been dumped. Can anyone confirm this?

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Legend of Kay has been pushed back to May 17 according to GameFAQs.
I'm wondering why Yugioh 2010 (U) hasn't been dumped yet. It's been almost two weeks, and I just want to make sure that it hasn't been accidentally forgotten since the (J) version was released a while back. IIRC, something similar happened last year with Yugioh 2009.

Artemiy

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Strange, Kamen Rider Dragon Knight's out for so long now... It's not exactly a bad game, either. It's a pity it's not dumped yet.

girugamarc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Giratina3 said:
Artemiy said:
Strange, Kamen Rider Dragon Knight's out for so long now... It's not exactly a bad game, either. It's a pity it's not dumped yet.
Correction, dumped just not easy to access, for one you need a premium account to get it...
well someone's a dick for releasing it to such a small number of people

it isn't on GBAtemp's release list, which means someone really went out of their way to make sure the dump was not available for the general internet public

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: After watching, that I feel like I'm on them already +1