Unicorn Overlord Save Editing

Pj1980

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thank you!
Just tested, sometimes there are errors like the pictures, may I ask what is going on?
That's not errors that's what's being written to your save. I had to break the equipment code into multi codes and stack them as it wouldn't write it all in one code. You can see it is searching for a empty slot and what it's writing. You should only use code 1 once if you use it multiple times it will add all equipment starting from empty slot. If you fill all slots code won't work. If code 1 is causing a problem don't use it. There a file with all the equipment on first page open it and your save in hex editor go to a empty slot in your save and paste the files contents into yours

Last edited by Pj1980,

esserius

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your magia soul must have same item order as coliseum coin you just need to find the magia soul in save and change the item order to something that hasn't been used
First page as a spreadsheet of all ids
Thanks. Pretty sure my entire item structure is borked. Glad I made a backup save.

LN80

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no idea what I am doing but I have several saves for PS4. I want to add 1 of all items and also add 999 divine shards. What should I look for in hex to accomplish that or would the patcher program work for my saves?

Nungboi99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm using HxD and when I use search in my save file it doesn't find these values/bytes
It's been years since I've hex edited anything and I've completely lost all memory of what I'm doing,
I just remember that when I used to do this I'd find the value to edit by comparing 2 saves with the values changed like 1500 gold on save one and 1486 gold or something on save two...

anyway I can't find shit and I don't know what I'm doing now- can someone help me out? chat or PM would be appreciated.. :ohnoes:
This is my first time using Hex editor. Got lucky I guess. Anyways, 00000184 is the address or location of the cell. Once you located it, you can edit the 16 and 24 bit Integer to the number of honors you want in game. Make sure they both match and leave everything else.

Pj1980

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I'm using HxD and when I use search in my save file it doesn't find these values/bytes
It's been years since I've hex edited anything and I've completely lost all memory of what I'm doing,
I just remember that when I used to do this I'd find the value to edit by comparing 2 saves with the values changed like 1500 gold on save one and 1486 gold or something on save two...

anyway I can't find shit and I don't know what I'm doing now- can someone help me out? chat or PM would be appreciated.. :ohnoes:
Quantity is in little endian so a value over 255 is going to be reversed. I think the item Id for honor could be 03 00. Quickest way to compare saves would be to make a save before and after spending honor.

Pj1980

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Pj1980, can you make the list of names? (e.g. 1 playerstart, 2 Alain, 3 Gerard, etc.)
Characters are in the order you recruit them in game in the save. The thing is even if you change name and class it won't change the character portrait. Class, portrait and name are in the 3rd and 4th line of characters slot.

sushiz72

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Characters are in the order you recruit them in game in the save. The thing is even if you change name and class it won't change the character portrait. Class, portrait and name are in the 3rd and 4th line of characters slot.
I can edit classes with right sprites and portraits from your list, but for the correct names (e.g., I want to make a darklord or overlord character with a name "Galerius"), I have to search manually, and it was taking too long. I wasn't able to find Galerius so far. I was wondering if you can somehow extract the the list of names. Below is what I checked manually...

1 player start
2 Alain
3 Gerard
35 Gaston's soldier
40 zenoiran soldier
50 rock rat grunt
65 Matthias
66 Hans
67 Laika
80 Hagen
97 Clara
98 Leonie
99 Fabian
100 Berengaria
101 drakenhold solider
102 zenoiran solider
103 knight of the rose
120 Elheim soldier
150 Snowpetal soldier
160 mercenary
161 zenorian soldier
162 zenoria soldier
173 Laurent
174 Maurice
175 Nikola
176 llenia
177 hodrick
178 renalt
179 Gailey
180 Alcina
181 zeonoiran solider
182 zenoirna solider
185 Bastorias soldier
190 Helen
200 Cornia soldier
253 drakenhold solder
254 drakenhold solider
255 elheim soldier00
256 elheim soldier
300 albion soldier
380 liberation knight
382 zenoiran solider
383 zenoiran solider
384 zenoiran solider
390 zenoiran solider
400 zenorian soldier
410 zenorian soldier
420 zenorian soldier
430 zenorian soldier
440 zenorian soldier
441 zenorian soldier
442 zenorian soldier
450 mercenary
470 mercenary
480 mercenary
490 mercenary
500 debug
600 no name

WIKADE

Trophies
XP
Country
China
That's not errors that's what's being written to your save. I had to break the equipment code into multi codes and stack them as it wouldn't write it all in one code. You can see it is searching for a empty slot and what it's writing. You should only use code 1 once if you use it multiple times it will add all equipment starting from empty slot. If you fill all slots code won't work. If code 1 is causing a problem don't use it. There a file with all the equipment on first page open it and your save in hex editor go to a empty slot in your save and paste the files contents into yours
OK,I deleted some of the items in code 1, and it can be used normally

Last edited by WIKADE,

Pj1980

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I can edit classes with right sprites and portraits from your list, but for the correct names (e.g., I want to make a darklord or overlord character with a name "Galerius"), I have to search manually, and it was taking too long. I wasn't able to find Galerius so far. I was wondering if you can somehow extract the the list of names. Below is what I checked manually...

1 player start
2 Alain
3 Gerard
35 Gaston's soldier
40 zenoiran soldier
50 rock rat grunt
65 Matthias
66 Hans
67 Laika
80 Hagen
97 Clara
98 Leonie
99 Fabian
100 Berengaria
101 drakenhold solider
102 zenoiran solider
103 knight of the rose
120 Elheim soldier
150 Snowpetal soldier
160 mercenary
161 zenorian soldier
162 zenoria soldier
173 Laurent
174 Maurice
175 Nikola
176 llenia
177 hodrick
178 renalt
179 Gailey
180 Alcina
181 zeonoiran solider
182 zenoirna solider
185 Bastorias soldier
190 Helen
200 Cornia soldier
253 drakenhold solder
254 drakenhold solider
255 elheim soldier00
256 elheim soldier
300 albion soldier
380 liberation knight
382 zenoiran solider
383 zenoiran solider
384 zenoiran solider
390 zenoiran solider
400 zenorian soldier
410 zenorian soldier
420 zenorian soldier
430 zenorian soldier
440 zenorian soldier
441 zenorian soldier
442 zenorian soldier
450 mercenary
470 mercenary
480 mercenary
490 mercenary
500 debug
600 no name
I didn't actually extract the item list myself someone else posted it. What I will do is recruit 100 characters and make a few saves then run a code that will give each character a different name id. i have had a quick look and most characters name are between 1 and 200 but i haven't seen galerius. there is multiple instances of galerius first one is 691. valmore is 675. you can load these saves up if you want if you want to number other characters. save 1 is 1 to 100, save 2 101 to 200 and so on to save 8 that is 701 to 800.

Attachments

• UCSAVEFILE08.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 18
Last edited by Pj1980,

Pj1980

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
these are 2 character sections one on left is hire character and one on right is one you recruit if you want to turn a hired character into one you recruit you need to copy the highlighted section from recruit to hire.
Screenshot (66).png

Post automatically merged:

You should probably only add recruitable characters you missed. Because of bond and rapport systems you probably shouldn't add characters that are not recruitable or hireable game could crash. You don't need to change characters name to have their skills only class effects skills.

I want this too can you give me the full cheat code?
I think they ment go to addresses 004DA39E and 004DA39F and change both to 40
If you are using hex editor go into search tab and click go to and put one of the addresses in and it will take you where to edit. I don't know if its same for other hex editors but hxd shortcut to go to is Ctrl+G

Last edited by Pj1980,

taliamother

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
these are 2 character sections one on left is hire character and one on right is one you recruit if you want to turn a hired character into one you recruit you need to copy the highlighted section from recruit to hire.
View attachment 425595

You should probably only add recruitable characters you missed. Because of bond and rapport systems you probably shouldn't add characters that are not recruitable or hireable game could crash. You don't need to change characters name to have their skills only class effects skills.

I think they ment go to addresses 004DA39E and 004DA39F and change both to 40
If you are using hex editor go into search tab and click go to and put one of the addresses in and it will take you where to edit. I don't know if its same for other hex editors but hxd shortcut to go to is Ctrl+G
Aww I'm dumb at this 😭 I thought he have a cheat code for it.

Zanmatoxxx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I started a new save hired a thief and turned him into the sword Dark Marquess. He had no sound animations or voice, so i copied the bite which seems to be the voice pack from Nigel character and now it works fine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!