Status
Not open for further replies.

RichardTheKing

Honestly XC2>XC3...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
What a garbage opinion. Well, I guess this is the thread to share it. Yes, we can and should criticise oppression at every opportunity.

That said, judging by your typical comments I don't buy that you actually think that women are treated unfairly around the world. You seem to have more of a "women are inferior to men and men are being oppressed by feminism" mentality. You don't do a very good job of masking your hatred of women, my guy.

So much so that you RAGE at the idea that you can play as "violent bitches" in videogames when, in your ill-informed opinion, women should only be involved when it deals with women problems "like anxiety girls face when growing up, blood, etc."

I've hinted at this to you before but I'm actually a little worried about your mental health. Take care of yourself.
Considering men do have legitimate issues that are being all but ignored due to third-wave feminism - for example, boys underperforming in school, men receiving harsher sentences than women, the majority of the homeless and prison populations being male, most suicide victims and workplace fatality victims are male, men have fewer reproductive rights than women (a woman can get an abortion without informing her husband, child custody cases are clearly biased against the father and towards the mother), any man who is next to children or who wants to spend time with children is automatically seen as a potential pedophile (resulting in known cases of airline attendants asking men to move just because he was sitting next to a kid), and when it comes to accusations of sexual harassment or sexual assault made by women against men the presumption of innocence is almost always ignored and his life is immediately destroyed, amongst other issues - and I myself have been victimised by women in the past...yeah, men are indeed being "oppressed" by women, if that word even means anything anymore.

As for me not liking playing as women, so what? How does that affect you? It's my own preference, and - in case you forgot - my favourite Switch game is Xenoblade Chronicles 2, where most Blades are - *gasp* - female! I can put that preference aside if it's a good game with a good story, or if the fact the playable character is female is never brought up - look at the Portal duo, which I also quite enjoy.

Nice try, "Mr Woke".

Cryoraptor

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
men are indeed being "oppressed" by women
But by saying a sentence like this, you aren't much better than the insane 3rd wave feminist misandrists who see all men as oppressors because of a few inequalities, most of which aren't actually inequalities and almost all most men have no control over.

The correct way to phrase this sentence would be:
"Men face discrimination in some areas of law and society", rather than "Men are being oppressed by women", which I agree with btw, there are more inequalities regarding men than with women in modern society which are actually down to bs social factors. But in the same vein, most women have no control over these either and it's a problem with society at large.

Cryoraptor

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I swear to god, if you make something for people to write their unpopular opinions, it turns into a political shitshow
It seems to have taken 30-something pages but yes, inevitably it turns into politics/ideology once that one edgelord makes a comment that riles someone up who's political opinion in turn riles other individuals up, and so on.

RyRyIV

Woke Clown
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Considering men do have legitimate issues that are being all but ignored due to third-wave feminism - for example, boys underperforming in school, men receiving harsher sentences than women, the majority of the homeless and prison populations being male, most suicide victims and workplace fatality victims are male, men have fewer reproductive rights than women (a woman can get an abortion without informing her husband, child custody cases are clearly biased against the father and towards the mother), any man who is next to children or who wants to spend time with children is automatically seen as a potential pedophile (resulting in known cases of airline attendants asking men to move just because he was sitting next to a kid), and when it comes to accusations of sexual harassment or sexual assault made by women against men the presumption of innocence is almost always ignored and his life is immediately destroyed, amongst other issues - and I myself have been victimised by women in the past...yeah, men are indeed being "oppressed" by women, if that word even means anything anymore.

As for me not liking playing as women, so what? How does that affect you? It's my own preference, and - in case you forgot - my favourite Switch game is Xenoblade Chronicles 2, where most Blades are - *gasp* - female! I can put that preference aside if it's a good game with a good story, or if the fact the playable character is female is never brought up - look at the Portal duo, which I also quite enjoy.

Nice try, "Mr Woke".
ok Mr. Woke

r0achtheunsavory

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's the solution to all this then?

It will play out similar to how I stated. Men en masse will start to refuse to marry because they have no desire to be slaves to women that view them as disposable and expendable 'resource providers'. Right now as we speak, men spend decades providing for women only to be repaid by them waking up one morning and saying "I'm bored. I want a divorce".

Then in divorce court they say things like "I just wasn't happy anymore" as their excuse for the divorce and demand 1/2 of the man's stuff and even further alimony payments on top of that. Do women accept "I'm bored. I'm just not happy anymore" as a valid excuse for a man wanting a divorce? Hell no. They would attempt to paint the main as evil for saying anything remotely close.

We live in a gynocentric dystopia that undeservedly places women on a pedestal while they pretend to be 'oppressed'. As men continue to refuse to marry, civilization will continue to deteriorate and implode until it all goes back to square one again with women being considered men's property in marriage.

The only way men would agree to marriage at all is by viewing their marriage as an investment. Why would they spend decades working as a slave to give the woman free stuff for no reason if the woman can just wake up one day and say "I'm bored. Taking all your stuff. Thanks for nothing. Cya!".

Feminists themselves have even written about the phenomenon that anytime you allow the ball to be played in the woman's court, the woman inherently views the male and disposable and expendable. It's why if there's a noise in the middle of the night or a large spider the female tries to get the male to investigate...because they believe the male is expendable and they're more important.

The male can never allow the woman to be in charge of anything or you're going to be a slave or the equivalent of cannon fodder. Men take pity upon women, but women do not take pity upon men to an equal extent.

Cryoraptor

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It will play out similar to how I stated. Men en masse will start to refuse to marry because they have no desire to be slaves to women that view them as disposable and expendable 'resource providers'. Right now as we speak, men spend decades providing for women only to be repaid by them waking up one morning and saying "I'm bored. I want a divorce".

Then in divorce court they say things like "I just wasn't happy anymore" as their excuse for the divorce and demand 1/2 of the man's stuff and even further alimony payments on top of that. Do women accept "I'm bored. I'm just not happy anymore" as a valid excuse for a man wanting a divorce? Hell no. They would attempt to paint the main as evil for saying anything remotely close.

We live in a gynocentric dystopia that undeservedly places women on a pedestal while they pretend to be 'oppressed'. As men continue to refuse to marry, civilization will continue to deteriorate and implode until it all goes back to square one again with women being considered men's property in marriage.

The only way men would agree to marriage at all is by viewing their marriage as an investment. Why would they spend decades working as a slave to give the woman free stuff for no reason if the woman can just wake up one day and say "I'm bored. Taking all your stuff. Thanks for nothing. Cya!".

Feminists themselves have even written about the phenomenon that anytime you allow the ball to be played in the woman's court, the woman inherently views the male and disposable and expendable. It's why if there's a noise in the middle of the night or a large spider the female tries to get the male to investigate...because they believe the male is expendable and they're more important.

The male can never allow the woman to be in charge of anything or you're going to be a slave or the equivalent of cannon fodder. Men take pity upon women, but women do not take pity upon men to an equal extent.
That's not a solution. How do we stop the collapse of society?

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom

there is just too much here to unpack

I am truly at a loss for words

I think you won the internet

Maybe therapy will help

We probably both need it at this point

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia

Nevermind @RichardTheKing, I take back everything I said about your comment. THIS comment is the one true garbage opinion.

You win this thread, r0ach.

RichardTheKing

Honestly XC2>XC3...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Nevermind @RichardTheKing, I take back everything I said about your comment. THIS comment is the one true garbage opinion.

You win this thread, r0ach.
How is this a "garbage opinion", when it's actually true? Marriage rates have indeed decreased; men are indeed less willing to marry; women do indeed file for divorce and effectively legally rob their ex-husband based on flimsy and unacceptable "reasons" like the one r0ach suggested.
It's not a subjective opinion, nor is it "garbage" - it's objective fact, and a sign of just how rotten society has become. We need more people to realise society's diseased nature, so it can be cured, if you pardon the analogy.

Reactions: AkiraKurusu

Cryoraptor

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How is this a "garbage opinion", when it's actually true? Marriage rates have indeed decreased; men are indeed less willing to marry; women do indeed file for divorce and effectively legally rob their ex-husband based on flimsy and unacceptable "reasons" like the one r0ach suggested.
It's not a subjective opinion, nor is it "garbage" - it's objective fact, and a sign of just how rotten society has become. We need more people to realise society's diseased nature, so it can be cured, if you pardon the analogy.
How do we cure society?

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

So what you're saying is that your wife left you because you're a loser

Oof.

MadonnaProject

Trophies
XP
Country
Nintendo and apple makes the same thing over and over again.
Nintendo and apple fanboys are losers who don't see this, which is why most of them have no personalities and never "grow up".

r0achtheunsavory

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's not a solution. How do we stop the collapse of society?

You don't for numerous reasons. The first reason is: people don't learn from history, or they think past accounts of history aren't legitimate, or leftists attempt to erase or censor history, or they think 'this time will be different', and the people are required to experience lessons firsthand to see the effects.

The second is complexity theory. A system requires an ever increasing amount of inputs to keep functioning but the ability to apply those inputs either deteriorates or the payoff in doing so becomes nill, so it doesn't happen. The system then reverts to a lower complexity level, typically with something like a dark ages sweeping out the previous stuff.

A lot of these Nazi-scientist-like, government round table groups like the Club of Rome and others claim the Earth's sustainable carrying capacity is 500 million people and they want to cull off the billions of others. Even if you want this to happen and acknowledge dark ages are cyclical, allowing or attempting to force a new dark ages could wipe out humanity in the process, never to recover. So the cure is even worse than the disease.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You don't for numerous reasons. The first reason is: people don't learn from history, or they think past accounts of history aren't legitimate, or leftists attempt to erase or censor history, or they think 'this time will be different', and the people are required to experience lessons firsthand to see the effects.

The second is complexity theory. A system requires an ever increasing amount of inputs to keep functioning but the ability to apply those inputs either deteriorates or the payoff in doing so becomes nill, so it doesn't happen. The system then reverts to a lower complexity level, typically with something like a dark ages sweeping out the previous stuff.

A lot of these Nazi-scientist-like, government round table groups like the Club of Rome and others claim the Earth's sustainable carrying capacity is 500 million people and they want to cull off the billions of others. Even if you want this to happen and acknowledge dark ages are cyclical, allowing or attempting to force a new dark ages could wipe out humanity in the process, never to recover. So the cure is even worse than the disease.
Looks like there was a dark ages that wiped out your brain cells

r0achtheunsavory

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The level of soy men in this thread seems about right for anything that involves discussion of Nintendo products. I assume that's where you all ventured in from?

SVBu6yJ.png

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The level of soy men in this thread seems about right for anything that involves discussion of Nintendo products. I assume that's where you all ventured in from?

SVBu6yJ.png
Us women just have them under our thumb. And legs, for that matter. Men make great stools and footrests.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: good morning everyone