*updated* GBAtemp Tour 08: Pictures

tinymonkeyt

GBAtemp brat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well i would love a visit from you guys and id love to show you around LA
but umm...i dont think my parents would let me..
and well, im fairly new to the forum, so im sure itd be mighty awkward >.

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
20zd0s5.jpg
sj66_timberlake3.jpg

Sorry shaun after all the timberlake comparisons i just couldn't help myself.

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
rofl2.gif

monkeyt: it's fine.
We'll be with a friend of mine for the first couple of days, she'll guide us around the city.
If you wanna have a drink sometime just let us know a few days beforehand so we can do some planning.

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
is his back pant loop hooked to his back fat?

Costello: 15 year olds cant (read:shouldnt) drink here =\ what're you planning to do to her *gasp*

well...drinks on the house
grog.gif
doublegrog.gif
greengrogsi4.gif

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
does "drinks" automatically mean alcohol? I'm 20, I'm not allowed to drink alcohol in this country.
I meant more like hanging out somewhere and getting a glass of pepsi (with free refills!
rofl2.gif
aha, inside joke.)
sorry tinymonkeyt I didn't know you were 15, and I don't know much about you anyway
tongue.gif

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
around here it usually does (going out for drinks usually means alcohol and someone sleeping with someone else).

Well have fun getting to San Fran Costy and Shaun.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
Costello said:
does "drinks" automatically mean alcohol? I'm 20, I'm not allowed to drink alcohol in this country.
I meant more like hanging out somewhere and getting a glass of pepsi (with free refills!
rofl2.gif
aha, inside joke.)
sorry tinymonkeyt I didn't know you were 15, and I don't know much about you anyway
tongue.gif

that's pretty munted, in australia we can drink once we're 18

S

scubersteve

mercluke said:
Costello said:
rofl2.gif
aha, inside joke.)
tongue.gif

some states, the legal drinking ages are 18, 19, or 21.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
scubersteve said:
mercluke said:
Costello said:
rofl2.gif
aha, inside joke.)
tongue.gif

some states, the legal drinking ages are 18, 19, or 21.

The drinking age in all 50 US states is 21. As set by the Minimum Drinking Age Act of 1980-something, any state that does not enforce this law risk losing some funding for their roads. There is current talk though to lower the age limit to 18.

S

scubersteve

jumpman17 said:
scubersteve said:
mercluke said:
Costello said:
rofl2.gif
aha, inside joke.)
tongue.gif

some states, the legal drinking ages are 18, 19, or 21.

The drinking age in all 50 US states is 21. As set by the Minimum Drinking Age Act of 1980-something, any state that does not enforce this law risk losing some funding for their roads. There is current talk though to lower the age limit to 18.
REALLY?
I guess I'm stayin in canada for a while then =/

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
In certain backwoods parts of the united states (like where I grew up) you are allowed to buy beer once you are nearly 6 foot and can grow hair on your face, have atleast 1 tattoo of an animal (excluding bunnies). It also helps if you smell like tire grease. I'm 23 and can't say I qualify on any level. Glad to see this community is made of nice normal looking people who enjoy some globle trottling fun =)

S

scubersteve

PBC said:
In certain backwoods parts of the united states (like where I grew up) you are allowed to buy beer once you are nearly 6 foot and can grow hair on your face, have atleast 1 tattoo of an animal (excluding bunnies). It also helps if you smell like tire grease. I'm 23 and can't say I qualify on any level. Glad to see this community is made of nice normal looking people who enjoy some globle trottling fun =)

this is probobly the only time you can say ID FTW!

PBC

What!? I can change this??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yeah. My ID is for the win in this case, except when you bring a Maine state ID down to Long Island NY, the MOST egocentric place in the US (excluding hollywood, because hollywood isn't america). When you do such a thing you get grilled for it looking fake. Because no one has ever seen a maine state ID outside of maine I guess.

Always some idiot who spends alittle too much time looking at me funny and than asks "Is this real?"
Seriously, like I would tell them that it isn't??
One time someone asked me what my birthday was (to quiz me, thinking it was a fake ID) and without thinking I said "well damn, isn't it written down right there guy?"
That got me real far.

BTW I was always friends with the 6 foot, tattooed, greasy hairy guys in my backwoods state...so I didn't miss out on much.

Sorry for getting off topic!! Great pic on previous pages. That one with spikey getting stepped on by lady liberty looks FUNIGUESS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol