US Sellers of Payload Injector?

salino2835

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know of any legit sites that sell switch payload injectors? I see Aliexpress has taken down all of the listings pretty much. I would like a US seller more than a Chinese seller.

Thanks in advance

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Any plans on using rechargeable batteries?

No, the ver14 board uses a cr1216 the ver16 which should be the final revision which is going to be the product on sale will have a CR1612

For the ver14 board this is the estimated injection count

How many injections can I get on a full charge? Over 1000 injections! Testing showed between 1300 and 1350 injections on average per CR1216.

The ver16 battery has more charge and should get more injections.

shelf life is estimated to be 10 years per battery

brollikk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, the ver14 board uses a cr1216 the ver16 which should be the final revision which is going to be the product on sale will have a CR1612

For the ver14 board this is the estimated injection count

How many injections can I get on a full charge? Over 1000 injections! Testing showed between 1300 and 1350 injections on average per CR1216.

The ver16 battery has more charge and should get more injections.

shelf life is estimated to be 10 years per battery

Hm... I personally prefer the rechargeable battery. I currently have 3 payload injectors, and my favorite of them (Sx pro, ns atmosphere, and rcmloader one) is the rcmloader. For me, having to replace a battery is just inconvenient and adds more of a cost to this. The form factor of your device is amazing though, I will buy one to support you. But if you designed one in the future maybe with a rechargeable battery, I think it would be a huge hit.

Reactions: larrypretty

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hm... I personally prefer the rechargeable battery. I currently have 3 payload injectors, and my favorite of them (Sx pro, ns atmosphere, and rcmloader one) is the rcmloader. For me, having to replace a battery is just inconvenient and adds more of a cost to this. The form factor of your device is amazing though, I will buy one to support you. But if you designed one in the future maybe with a rechargeable battery, I think it would be a huge hit.

I'm not the designer but rather a mod in the discord. These are common cell batteries, as for the reason why it's not rechargeable, I believe was it would take more space for the charging circuitry and would be hard to get the certification to sell overseas. Don't quote me on this, however, if you would like more information feel free to join the discord and message the creator :)

larrypretty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know of any legit sites that sell switch payload injectors? I see Aliexpress has taken down all of the listings pretty much. I would like a US seller more than a Chinese seller.

Thanks in advance
Which payload injectors do you want? Many sites can ship SX Pro dongle from USA, but for other cheap payload injectors, they don't keep them in stock, the SX Gear is the cheapest dongle I have seen a reseller can send from U.S.

brollikk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not the designer but rather a mod in the discord. These are common cell batteries, as for the reason why it's not rechargeable, I believe was it would take more space for the charging circuitry and would be hard to get the certification to sell overseas. Don't quote me on this, however, if you would like more information feel free to join the discord and message the creator :)
ok will do - thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ZpMdTnZkpRQ?si=Q2MI4UugoSYifY7G Neat