• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

US troops withdrawal from Afghanistan

Valwinz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Is over

Reactions: BitMasterPlus

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know people are either blaming Biden or Trump or Bush or whoever for this disaster, and while I agree this is the fault of multiple people, going into a 20 year war that was only going on for money and power, and it shows since we didn't even teach the afgans shit in the 20 years we were there, the main reason why people place the blame solely on Biden is because he said so himself:

HE HIMSELF said that whoever is president in the time of a crisis needs to take personal accountability, he said it, he needs to stand up and eat his own words. So yeah, maybe it's not squarely his fault, even though he did have a hand in it in the past and how he screwed up now, but since he said the president should take personal accountability, then he should do it and take the full blame, if not, we'll call out his old tired add on his own hypocrisy on blaming literally everyone else but himself. He's in power, it's his administration, no one elses, so yeah, going by his own words, it might as well be all his fault considering the multitude of things he could've done to make this go way better but didn't, from evacuations to leaving our own damn equipment behind for the bad guys to use. Yes, we did own that equipment, and we just left it there for the Taliban to take it, that's a fact. I mean, if he wanted the other people to share the blame for their part in this situation now he should've never opened his old, saggy mouth and said "I'll take all the responsibility as president."

Remember, to be successful in life, always say one thing but mean completely something else.

Last edited by BitMasterPlus,
Reactions: jimbo13

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you do know that the last Admin did not have a aproval rate higher then 49
fzsweqhshkchvixkmkoeyg.png

Let us when if he hit lower the the abysmal 34% ....

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know people are either blaming Biden or Trump or Bush or whoever for this disaster, and while I agree this is the fault of multiple people, going into a 20 year war that was only going on for money and power, and it shows since we didn't even teach the afgans shit in the 20 years we were there, the main reason why people place the blame solely on Biden is because he said so himself:

Good luck being reasonable, leftist partisans are going full 1984 tarded on this one. They will simultaneously credit Biden for the Withdrawal while blaming Trump for the Withdrawal. IMO, point and laugh.

quote-doublethink-means-the-power-of-holding-two-contradictory-beliefs-in-one-s-mind-simultaneously-george-orwell-22-12-24.jpg

Soulsilve2010

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally I think it's idiotic to blame only one person for this clusterfuck,at the very least 3-4 presidents are responsible for all this starting with Bush.And we all know the war was never about being heroes it was about making money and getting revenge against Osama,we in no way ever intended to save the country or it's people from anything.Sure it would be the right thing to do but at this point when the Taliban can just walk forward and not even the local army fights back then the odds of getting a victory are slim.

Reactions: Deleted User

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Good luck being reasonable, leftist partisans are going full 1984 tarded on this one. They will simultaneously credit Biden for the Withdrawal while blaming Trump for the Withdrawal. IMO, point and laugh.

Ironically it's the Trumptards who are going full retard and congratulating Trump for the withdrawal and blaming Joe Biden for it.

You're right, point and laugh. We're pointing at you.

I'm not congratulating anyone.

Reactions: Dakitten

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ironically it's the Trumptards are going full retard and congratulating Trump for the withdrawal and blaming Joe Biden for it.

You're right, point and laugh. We're pointing at you.

I'm not congratulating anyone.

You're not a we, and I take nothing seriously from people who tolerate a monarchy. Maybe if your color something pretty I'll put it on the fridge.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
And we all know the war was never about being heroes it was about making money and getting revenge against Osama,

Revenge yes, I'm not sure about money. I would have thought that if anything it cost them money.

Keeps getting worst jesus More blood on Biden hands

On Trumps tiny hands. Don't forget Trump too credit for the withdrawal.

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everyone is laughing at you for your deranged posts. I'm not sure if you are a troll or actually believe the shit you post. Maybe you need help.

We have roughly A 70/30 partisan divide on these forums, only the marxist identity unicorns show disapproval of my post which is the majority but I am happy everyone right of Marx tends to be supportive.

You can always spot a triggered leftist when they start referring to themselves as we and speaking for everyone.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
We have roughly A 70/30 partisan divide on these forums, only the marxist identity unicorns show disapproval of my post which is the majority but I am happy everyone right of Marx tends to be supportive.

You can always spot a triggered leftist when they start referring to themselves as we and speaking for everyone.

You can always spot a deluded Trump supporter, they think everyone who disagrees with them is marxist.

Your fellow delusional Trump supporters obviously support you, because they are deluded. You lack the ability to see that it shouldn't really be any comfort.

Please get mental health help.

Last edited by smf,

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can always spot a deluded Trump supporter, they think everyone who disagrees with them is marxist.

Your fellow delusional Trump supporters obviously support you, because they are deluded.

Please get mental health help.

Or unlike you they actually live in the United States and are in the economy and know it was substantively better here under Trump instead of pretending they know the reality because of what state media told them to think.

D

Deleted User

Yes.

But then it's still quite hard to know if people are meeting in secret. I think everyone knows not to carry their mobile phone around with them now.

...thats what developing human assets on the ground is for?! Like any proper intelligence agency does?! Y'know, like they done during WWII, the Cold War etc? Though theyve been over dependent on ELINT for waaaay too long and its caught them out again.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Keeps getting worst jesus More blood on Biden hands
https://twitter.com/Reuters/status/1427732168575524872

Admins, this braindead twat and original poster is at it all the time. Theres a pattern too, anytime a bit of sense threatens to come into the thread it posts some other bullshit from Twitter. Its not about debate at all, theyre just another gimped troll. Do your jobs and ban them.

DoubleDate

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Some individuals in here have there head so far in the sand that they dont see the reality we are in now. Still the whole Trump blame thing. No one forced Biden, he in the end GAVE the order to be executed to leave and he made a failure of it. He rejected all Trumps policies yet he kept going with the withdrawal. In 8 months his administration is like a domino, mistakes mistakes like the South border chaos.

The chance of a 911 part 2 sequel is now more likely than the passing years. People who voted Biden just are in pure denial. As i said, im not a Trump nor Biden fan but dont expect to see things go to normal now that the world saw this huge embarassement to the current Biden admnistration. China doesnt even fear nor think that USA will do anything since Afghanistan was for them some kind of way to how of incompetent they acted.

Kamala Harris is nowhere to be seen, Biden still on his vacation, and the white House giving vague answers to reporters.

But i think even if an attack occurs on US soil, the denials here will still blame it on Trump. Trump has all the fault but the administration of Biden who couldn't even get its own citizens out of Afghanistan in time has done no wrong according the denials.

Forgeiners were told since April to leave Afghanistan yet Biden admnistration kept saying nothing to worry everything is ok. The extremist warned people to get out, again Biden yet again ignored it. So, is that all Trumps fault? Because i dont know, Trump is no more in office and Biden is the one barking the orders?

US intelligence are warning for a potential 911 part 2 but again the imcomptence morons in the White House are saying: No the extremist are changed, they will do nothing. They will make same mistake they made in 2001. They asked the extremist to allowed them to get Bin Laden, they REFUSED.

Biden needs to accept that he botched it, fire his advisors who advised him about Afghanistan and look for a solution before things goes really really south.

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally I think it's idiotic to blame only one person for this clusterfuck,at the very least 3-4 presidents are responsible for all this starting with Bush.And we all know the war was never about being heroes it was about making money and getting revenge against Osama,we in no way ever intended to save the country or it's people from anything.Sure it would be the right thing to do but at this point when the Taliban can just walk forward and not even the local army fights back then the odds of getting a victory are slim.

Out of the 4 Presidents who oversaw Afghanistan, 3 supported the war and voted/signed for it. 1 being Donald Trump opposed it consistently since 2004 and only major contribution was ordering a withdrawal.

That's not idiotic, that is a fact.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Manual charging