• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

USA - Russia is mocking you for bringing home a junkie!

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Sucks when Russia "propaganda" has a point that you don't like.
I love how no matter how much evidence you guys are given to the contrary, you just ignore it and keep spewing the same nonsense. If affirmative action is one in a about hundred possible reasons why they made this trade, then what is their point if not to reveal the racists that will cling to this one thing like a life preserver?

This is fear mongering of white genocide, and nothing more.

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
I love how no matter how much evidence you guys are given to the contrary, you just ignore it and keep spewing the same nonsense. If affirmative action is one in a about hundred possible reasons why they made this trade, then what is their point if not to reveal the racists that will cling to this one thing like a life preserver?

This is fear mongering of white genocide, and nothing more.
Haha, you probably think cows are racists because the milk they produce is white......don't you have anything better to come up with, you've spouted that same racist line over and over as it's your default mode when you can't come up with anything coherent to say.

WeedZ

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Using information we don't have to deflect from information that we do have is untenable. It is also possible that Brittney is also not black or a woman.
You dont have any information. theres no evidence whatsoever that this is affirmative action, other than this clip of the people that have every reason to mislead saying so.

I don't know how many times I have to request this of you. Quote me calling something fact, and why you don't think it is a fact. Every time I ask you to do that, you accredit me saying something you make up in your head.
I was going to go through the thread and quote every post where you use the word fact, but i see another opportunity here. pointing out that you dont even have the conviction to stand by it. youve been so fervently pushing this narrative, but when pressured your reply is "i didnt say it was factually happening" im beginning to think you know this is bullshit and youre just being annoyingly obstinate.

Addressing the topic of identity politics and its use in American politics/media is not racist. Saying that it looks like they prioritize utilizing it over being honorable to its people is a sentiment that you echo.

Or, I'll use your words:

"Its just politicians doing what they do, pandering to what they believe their base wants in order to gain support. At the end of the day they are going to do what they intended to do with little regard for the people."
You missed my point. they will echo things like trans rights when trying to get votes, but name one thing theyve actively done that could be considered affirmative action.

Haha, you probably think cows are racists because the milk they produce is white......don't you have anything better to come up with, you've spouted that same racist line over and over as it's your default mode when you can't come up with anything coherent to say.
you are really good at not disputing my point. i asked what the point of this propaganda is if its not to get racists fired up and you respond with some nonsense about cows milk and how i keep calling you racist for falling for it. guess you have no defense...

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure he does. Plenty of room. Given the fact gun control is part of The Constitution. I mean, unless of course, you're not a fan of The Constitution? Do you want to be like Trump and eliminate the parts of it you don't like?
Where does it state Gun Control in the 2nd Amendment???????

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Please, do specify where Hunting, or Gun Control, Limiting, or ability to Deny is Listed. Also, there is a idiot in New Jersey claiming that the 2nd Amendment is for the Rich. So by that "Logic", that means anything that says The People, means the Rich, right???? So we dont have Rights???????? What does that make us? Dirt?????

• Haha
Reactions: RedColoredStars

WeedZ

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Where does it state Gun Control in the 2nd Amendment???????

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Please, do specify where Hunting, or Gun Control, Limiting, or ability to Deny is Listed. Also, there is a idiot in New Jersey claiming that the 2nd Amendment is for the Rich. So by that "Logic", that means anything that says The People, means the Rich, right???? So we dont have Rights???????? What does that make us? Dirt?????
A -->well regulated<-- Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
A -->well regulated<-- Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
Shhhhhh..... They don't wanna see that part. 🤪

Smoker1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So where was Gun Control back then????????? Also, look at how it was back in the 1960s, 70s, and 80s. No Incidents at Schools, until the 90s, and 2000s. People were able to get so many Firearms back in the 1900s, even by Mail. Yet no Reports my Parents heard of.
Plus, here is a few Examples of why the 2nd Amendment is Important:
UK Banned Firearms, and now dealing with Stabbings like crazy
New Jersey Woman, Carol M Bowne. She had a Restraining Order, but that did nothing to prevent her Death. She was waiting for a Firearm, and even called to find out what was taking so long. 4 Days later, she was Stabbed to Death. But hey, at least there was Gun Control. Curious to know how many others have Died while they waited, or how many Died because of some bull that caused them to be Denied.
Shooter that went to the Movie Theater went to that specific place, because it was a Gun-Free Zone, apparently. Same with a lot of other Shootings that happened. Because they knew no one would be able to Shoot back.
JAN 6th Capital : What if Trump and his Followers had succeed??? Apparently Trump was wanting to get the US out of NATO, also idolized China's Leader for being able to be President for Life, and hinted that we might have that at some point. He loved how North Korea's leader had a Military Parade, and wished our Military could do that for him. Along with Trump's Wife had connections to Putin, prior to Trump becoming Friendly with Putin (got a Joke about the Wife bit+90s Emails that always went around :rofl2: ). So with Trump being Friendly with Communist Leaders/Countries, and wanting out of NATO, what if Trump started doing that, resulting in having Communist Countries starting influencing Laws and starting crap???? How would those Gun Haters-Grabbers Defend against that?????
My Mother was by herself at Home, Father was Visiting Family, and at around 6 at Night, dark out, someone tried opening the Front Door. This was NOT my Father. Due to CA (otherwise known as Kommiefornia) Laws, would be pretty hard for my Mother to Protect herself. She can not fight back, to do being smaller, Back Injury, and not strong. Cant use a Object like you would a Baton, because that is Illegal in CA. Pepper Ball Gun is Illegal. Also, what would stop a Criminal from ending someone to make sure they can not give a Description of the Criminal????? Also, unless you have Police on every Street Corner, it can take Police anywhere from 15-45 Minutes depending on various factors, if they show up at all. Especially since a few Court Cases have concluded that Law Enforcement are not Obligated to do anything.
Finally.......what about the fact that Criminals Steal or acquire Firearms from Illegal Sources????? FBI Vehicle that was broken into Years ago in the Bay Area, Southern CA Evidence where hundreds of Ammunition went Missing, Sacramento Club Shooting was done with Stolen Firearms, not to mention Black Market. The US, UK, China, Russia and France all deal in Arms Sales. You are telling me that none of those Weapons end up on the Black Market????? And that is just the Legal stuff they do.
Post automatically merged:

Oh, you know Gun Control was started up to prevent Blacks and others who were not White from getting Firearms, right??????

Also, Educate yourself, and watch some Videos
https://www.youtube.com/@ColionNoir/videos

Last edited by Smoker1,

WeedZ

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
So where was Gun Control back then????????? Also, look at how it was back in the 1960s, 70s, and 80s. No Incidents at Schools, until the 90s, and 2000s. People were able to get so many Firearms back in the 1900s, even by Mail. Yet no Reports my Parents heard of.
Plus, here is a few Examples of why the 2nd Amendment is Important:
UK Banned Firearms, and now dealing with Stabbings like crazy
New Jersey Woman, Carol M Bowne. She had a Restraining Order, but that did nothing to prevent her Death. She was waiting for a Firearm, and even called to find out what was taking so long. 4 Days later, she was Stabbed to Death. But hey, at least there was Gun Control. Curious to know how many others have Died while they waited, or how many Died because of some bull that caused them to be Denied.
Shooter that went to the Movie Theater went to that specific place, because it was a Gun-Free Zone, apparently. Same with a lot of other Shootings that happened. Because they knew no one would be able to Shoot back.
JAN 6th Capital : What if Trump and his Followers had succeed??? Apparently Trump was wanting to get the US out of NATO, also idolized China's Leader for being able to be President for Life, and hinted that we might have that at some point. He loved how North Korea's leader had a Military Parade, and wished our Military could do that for him. Along with Trump's Wife had connections to Putin, prior to Trump becoming Friendly with Putin (got a Joke about the Wife bit+90s Emails that always went around :rofl2: ). So with Trump being Friendly with Communist Leaders/Countries, and wanting out of NATO, what if Trump started doing that, resulting in having Communist Countries starting influencing Laws and starting crap???? How would those Gun Haters-Grabbers Defend against that?????
My Mother was by herself at Home, Father was Visiting Family, and at around 6 at Night, dark out, someone tried opening the Front Door. This was NOT my Father. Due to CA (otherwise known as Kommiefornia) Laws, would be pretty hard for my Mother to Protect herself. She can not fight back, to do being smaller, Back Injury, and not strong. Cant use a Object like you would a Baton, because that is Illegal in CA. Pepper Ball Gun is Illegal. Also, what would stop a Criminal from ending someone to make sure they can not give a Description of the Criminal????? Also, unless you have Police on every Street Corner, it can take Police anywhere from 15-45 Minutes depending on various factors, if they show up at all. Especially since a few Court Cases have concluded that Law Enforcement are not Obligated to do anything.
Finally.......what about the fact that Criminals Steal or acquire Firearms from Illegal Sources????? FBI Vehicle that was broken into Years ago in the Bay Area, Southern CA Evidence where hundreds of Ammunition went Missing, Sacramento Club Shooting was done with Stolen Firearms, not to mention Black Market. The US, UK, China, Russia and France all deal in Arms Sales. You are telling me that none of those Weapons end up on the Black Market????? And that is just the Legal stuff they do.
Post automatically merged:

Oh, you know Gun Control was started up to prevent Blacks and others who were not White from getting Firearms, right??????

Also, Educate yourself, and watch some Videos
https://www.youtube.com/@ColionNoir/videos
you're not a fan of The Constitution? Do you want to be like Trump and eliminate the parts of it you don't like?

Reactions: The Catboy

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
You dont have any information. theres no evidence whatsoever that this is affirmative action, other than this clip of the people that have every reason to mislead saying so.

MSNBC reported that the Biden admin had a choice between the two, and Trump admin admits they had the option but turned it down. The history and the current obsession with identity politics in America makes it the most likely conclusion based on the evidence provided. If there is better information to explain why this trade makes more sense, I'm listening. So far you offered a bunch of unsubstantiated "what ifs" that serve to encourage an unreasonable amount of faith in your government.

I was going to go through the thread and quote every post where you use the word fact, but i see another opportunity here. pointing out that you dont even have the conviction to stand by it. youve been so fervently pushing this narrative, but when pressured your reply is "i didnt say it was factually happening" im beginning to think you know this is bullshit and youre just being annoyingly obstinate.

I asked for one, so that you could see that you were making things up. Seems that it's working, because you are backpedaling. If you want to keep doing the things you accuse me of, then by all means, keep pretending I'm afraid of white genocide, "you racist".

The militia should be well-regulated, (implicitly) by the state--as in not federally. People's right to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed. It's weird how often you trip over English. Must be that "education".

Last edited by tabzer,
Reactions: Smoker1

WeedZ

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
MSNBC reported that the Biden admin had a choice between the two, and Trump admin admits they had the option but turned it down. The history and the current obsession with identity politics in America makes it the most likely conclusion based on the evidence provided. If there is better information to explain why this trade makes more sense, I'm listening. So far you offered a bunch of unsubstantiated "what ifs" that serve to encourage an unreasonable amount of faith in your government.
both political sided sources for you.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/nbc-n...en-choice-between-griner-whelan-prisoner-swap

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/...ned-russia-says-warned-brittney-gri-rcna60732

"CORRECTION (Dec. 8, 2022, 4:09 p.m.): An earlier version of this article misstated the choice the Biden administration was given over hostages. It was to swap for Griner or no one, not a choice between Griner or Whelan."

You're doing exactly what you're accusing me of. again, there is no evidence that this is affirmative action, its just your bias that leads you to this conclusion.
I asked for one, so that you could see that you were making things up. Seems that it's working, because you are backpedaling. If you want to keep doing the things you accuse me of, then by all means, keep pretending I'm afraid of white genocide, "you racist".
I almost quoted you again, but i dont want you to sidestep this. it comes down to two choices here..

do you believe?
A. This russian report is factually true and biden chose a deal for prisoner exchange based on race and gender, therefore this isnt propaganda.

or

B. We don't know the specifics of how or why this deal was made, therefore this is russian propaganda.

Thats all there is to it...

The militia should be well-regulated, (implicitly) by the state--as in not federally. People's right to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed. It's weird how often you trip over English. Must be that "education".
First of all, "a free state" doesn't mean Ohio or Georgia. That is the most juvenile take i've heard so far.

It doesn't even say "regulated by (the state)" it says "necessary to the security of".

Not to mention, that's not a period between "..free state" and "the right of..." That's a comma.
By the rules of English..

"A comma indicates a pause between the ending of an introductory word, phrase, or clause, and the beginning of the main part of the sentence. The most common introductory word groups are clauses or phrases which function as adverbs, telling how, why, when, where, or under what conditions something happened.

furthermore, to join two independent clauses you need a conjunction (and, or, but, because, for, if, and when). Which this does not have. These are not independent clauses.

So in other words: "The right to bear arms, in a well regulated militia, for the securty of the state (not ohio), shall not be infringed."

"Must be that education"? I'm cringing from the irony..

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
First of all, "a free state" doesn't mean Ohio or Georgia. That is the most juvenile take i've heard so far.

It doesn't even say "regulated by (the state)" it says "necessary to the security of".

Not to mention, that's not a period between "..free state" and "the right of..." That's a comma.

"A comma indicates a pause between the ending of an introductory word, phrase, or clause, and the beginning of the main part of the sentence. The most common introductory word groups are clauses or phrases which function as adverbs, telling how, why, when, where, or under what conditions something happened.

furthermore, to join two independent clauses you need a conjunction (and, or, but, because, for, if, and when). Which this does not have. These are not independent clauses.

So in other words: "The right to bear arms, in a well regulated militia, for the securty of the state (not ohio), shall not be infringed."

State isn't only Ohio. State is aggregating, including everything from the individual, up to unions and companies, accumulating to your preferred (constrictive) definition of state. There is a potential for an unlimited number of states, and it's not by accident that the 50 states are also called states. For the purpose of the amendment, and its limitation of the government to rule top-down (dictatorial) vs bottom-up (aggregating), the second amendment is not explaining how the government shall regulate gun control, per your stroke. It is not suggested that the right to bear arms is dependent on the militia being well regulated by the government, but that a well regulated militia relies on its people who have their freedom to bear arms and is developed by the aggregate.

More later. Keep breathing.

Last edited by tabzer,

Osakasan

Trophies
XP
Country
Don't kid yourself, we're all mocking the USA for electing a conman as their presient and allowing themselves to be cheated by the annoying orange idiot.

What's more, they formed a CULT around him, the very same cunt that just revealed a NFT set of him as if were the biggest news ever. AND PEOPLE FALL FOR HIS SHIT.

The US (Not America) is already the world's laughting stock, but that country has its head too far into their own ass to realize.

EDIT: We would also laught about the almost daily school shootings if they weren't so sad. You fuckers have both the culprit and the means to mitigate it, but wont do it because MUH WEPONS

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Don't kid yourself, we're all mocking the USA for electing a conman as their presient and allowing themselves to be cheated by the annoying orange idiot.

What's more, they formed a CULT around him, the very same cunt that just revealed a NFT set of him as if were the biggest news ever. AND PEOPLE FALL FOR HIS SHIT.

The US (Not America) is already the world's laughting stock, but that country has its head too far into their own ass to realize.

EDIT: We would also laught about the almost daily school shootings if they weren't so sad. You fuckers have both the culprit and the means to mitigate it, but wont do it because MUH WEPONS

America has "freedom" and every other country kow-tows or is an enemy of "the state". So there's that..

Embrace our freedom or you are a racist and/or terrorist.

Say you don't understand commas without saying you don't understand commas.

Commas don't even matter. There are people who can see, clearly, the intention of the bill of rights---and then there are those who think it is the bill of government rights. They are already owned, if the nuance wasn't obvious.

Last edited by tabzer,

GlueSniffinEd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Constitution is the law of the land federally and lays out the base rules for all States at the federal level. Individual States are allowed to make their own laws and rules, but none of them can uphold laws that are contradictory to The Constitution.

In the 2nd Amendment, the word 'state' does not refer to individual States in the union, it refers to a status, e.g. "Johnny hasn't cleaned his room in weeks, it's in a terrible state."

The whole reason for the 2nd Amendment isn't for hunting or self defense, the reason is to allow the people to rise up against an oppressive government should the need arise again (Great Britain and the King in this case) in the future.

"This Constitution, and the laws of the United States which shall be made in pursuance thereof; and all treaties made, or which shall be made, under the authority of the United States, shall be the supreme law of the land; and the judges in every state shall be bound thereby, anything in the Constitution or laws of any State to the contrary notwithstanding."

WeedZ

Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Say you don't understand commas without saying you don't understand commas.

Tell me you don't understand commas without saying you don't understand commas.

Reactions: The Catboy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, @BigOnYa a strip club