• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

USA - Russia is mocking you for bringing home a junkie!

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
So you totally missed my point didn't you. So let me say it again she had something that is used as a medicine. Using medicine does not make you a junkie or a druggy as you keep falsely claiming.
It was still illegal to smuggle it into a country though, she tried to smuggle it by concealing it so she knew it was wrong. If she required medicine, perhaps she shouldn't have been flying in and out of countries and hiding her "medicine". I've no doubt she survived in prison without taking her "medicine". Still 10 years in a Siberian gulag might have shown her the error of her ways, meh - maybe the next time if she's caught she won't be so lucky.

Look at the problems she has caused, she's made USA look weak and now we have an international arms dealer roaming around the world again, all thanks to the self entitlement of this wretched harridan.
Post automatically merged:

The prejudice from you is you felt some need to point out that she was both black and a lesbian when neither has anything at all to do with the supposed actual crime.

Why you thought the need to meantion either in your original post says more about you than anything else.
Haha, you never watched the video did you! The TV presenters clearly started this was the reason the Biden admin wanted this junkie drug smuggler released, If you are going to post - at least know what you are talking about.
Post automatically merged:

Then I hope you have the integrity to stand by your convictions and ask the courts for the maximum prison sentence the next time you accidently walk out a store with a candy bar, or have car accident, or any number of things that happen every day that typically get a slap on the wrist. Wouldnt want you to be hypocrite.
I certainly won't be trying to smuggle drugs through customs in some foreign country where if caught I will likely be jailed or killed.

Last edited by mrdude,

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It was still illegal to smuggle it into a country though, she try to smuggle it by concealing it so she knew it was wrong. If she required medicine, perhaps she shouldn't have been flying in and out of countries and hiding her "medicine". I've no doubt she survived in prison without taking her "medicine". Still 10 years in a Siberian gulag might have shown her the error of her ways, meh - maybe the next time if she's caught she won't be so lucky.

Look at the problems she has caused, she's made USA look weak and now we have an international arms dealer roaming around the world again, all thanks to the self entitlement of this wretched harridan.
So I see you still won't admit you are wrong with you false claim the she is druggy/Junkie.

Answer me this in your original post you said she was a black lesbian junkie. If she was white and straight would you have posted that she was a white straight junkie??

We both know the answer to that is no you wouldn't so once again the fact you felt some kind of need to point out she was black and a lesbian says more about you than it does about her.

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
So I see you still won't admit you are wrong with you false claim the she is druggy/Junkie.
Why would I admit I am wrong??? She's the one that was caught smuggling the drugs through customs so she could get her hit. If you can't accept that as a fact, well there's no hope for you. That's just what junkies do, like it of lump it, that's just life.

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I guess it's safe to say that Biden is Putin's puppet and since Saudi Arabia helped facilitate this trade, he is also a puppet of the Saudis too.

I feel so much at ease with the adults in charge. It takes smart people to release the Merchant of Death just in time for World War III to break out.

On the plus side, countries now have the green light to arrest and detain virtual nobodies and trade them for high value people. At least the Marine who is still languishing in a Russian gulag can rest easy knowing that a black female was placed before him because of how much money she has.

Trump had over 30+ people released from foreign prisons and never had to make a trade. Biden should read The Art of the Deal. He has much to learn.

Reactions: mrdude

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Why would I admit I am wrong??? She's the one that was caught smuggling the drugs through customs so she could get her hit. If you can't accept that as a fact, well there's no hope for you. That's just what junkies do, like it of lump it, that's just life.
So she was caught with cannabis oil which has been scientifically proven NOT to be addictive ok so look at the definition of a Junkie. A Junkie is someone who is ADDICTED to something.

Who the heck is she then a Junkie?

Screenshot_20221210_213724_Samsung Internet.jpg

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
I feel so much at ease with the adults in charge. It takes smart people to release the Merchant of Death just in time for World War III to break out.
You also forgot to mention that the Biden admin left $80 billion worth of weapons in Afghanistan for the taliban (including night vision equipment) and now there's heaps of weapons bein sold on the black market in Europe and Ukraine thanks to USA sending a whole bunch of weapons to a corrupt county with loads of corrupt politicians and a dictator running the show. Many of these weapons have been found in other parts of Europe now, not to mention the Russians will be wanting retaliation for the Nord stream pipeline at some point. There's also the fact that since the west is weak now - Russia has been arming Iran, so I expect something to kick off there as well at some point in the near future.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Not buying this "oh, I forgot that this controlled substance won't make it through customs."

I think she honestly thought her privilege would extend to Russia. I guess, now, it provably does, but not without some jail time first.

I wouldn't call her a junkie, and I wouldn't say that just because marijuana isn't innately addictive that people cannot form an addiction (ie unhealthy dependence) on it.

Whether it's Russian propaganda or American (ie "Western") propaganda, there are salvageable facts/points.

The American soldier. Why does America appear to forget him?

If you want to dismiss what Russia says because they are the enemy or something, don your boots and save the world; quit pretending that you are apart of an open conversation.

Last edited by tabzer,

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
"Junkie" with that size of a hash cartridge. That's Russian propaganda for you.
Don't worry, conservatives love America. They just hate 95% of the people living here and would prefer if Russia falsely imprisoned them for life. That's true freedom.

g00s3y

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been married for 35 years, I'll let the wife know I'm an incel later and ask her where those damn pesky kids came from.
You can be an incel and married, example: you.

"pesky kids", LMAO. You sound like a scooby doo villain. Boomer in every way.

Reactions: Xzi

TraderPatTX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can tell the left's priorities when the only comments on this thread are people concerned about her being called a junkie instead of the guy who has threatened and enabled the killing of Americans.

Hey leftists, the nickname of the guy who was just traded is "The Merchant of Death". It's probably safe to say that he earned that nickname for a reason.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
"Junkie" with that size of a hash cartridge. That's Russian propaganda for you.

If you are willing to jeopardize your life over something that you think shouldn't be a big deal, the point of an unhealthy reliance has merit. The other side of the coin is that it is a form of protest. I guess negligence would be neutral.

Some cultures are more stringent about drugs than others. In Japan, for example, having THC in your system is legally decided as "possession" and can get you jail time. (Exile if you are a foreigner.) It's not exactly propaganda if the media accurately represents the culture.

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
You can be an incel and married, example: you.

"pesky kids", LMAO. You sound like a scooby doo villain. Boomer in every way.
I'll take your word for it, you seem to know far more about incels than me, I had to look that word up on the internet to see what it meant.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are willing to jeopardize your life over something that you think shouldn't be a big deal, the point of an unhealthy reliance has merit. The other side of the coin is that it is a form of protest. I guess negligence would be neutral.

Some cultures are more stringent about drugs than others. In Japan, for example, having THC in your system is legally decided as "possession" and can get you jail time. (Exile if you are a foreigner.) It's not exactly propaganda if the media accurately represents the culture.
Are you really trying to debate me if that size of a hash cartridge makes her a junkie? Because that's all I'm addressing here, and it's not even a question, she's not one at all lol. Now if the question is was she smart to have even that small of a cartridge on her in a place like Russia, well that's another question entirely that I wasn't even addressing.

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It was a pretty shitty deal. I'd rather keep the "merchant of death" locked behind bars. If anything, we should have executed him.

Reactions: Hanafuda

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Are you really trying to debate me if that size of a hash cartridge makes her a junkie? Because that's all I'm addressing here, and it's not even a question, she's not one at all lol. Now if the question is was she smart to have even that small of a cartridge on her in a place like Russia, well that's another question entirely that I wasn't even addressing.

My point is that it may not matter how much it was. By Russian standards, she might be a junkie. If that's an accurate portrayal of Russian sentiment, I don't really know. I know that it is kind of like that in Japan. Also, I don't know the veracity of the translation. The "propaganda" you see may be coming from the English.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My point is that it may not matter how much it was. By Russian standards, she might be a junkie. If that's an accurate portrayal of Russian sentiment, I don't really know. I know that it is kind of like that in Japan.
Yes, and by Russian standards, the Ukrainian people are Nazis. I'm strictly speaking in terms of what words actually mean, she doesn't fit the description of an actual junkie at all. Hence my decry of it being Russian propaganda.

Reactions: Xzi

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Hey leftists, the nickname of the guy who was just traded is "The Merchant of Death". It's probably safe to say that he earned that nickname for a reason.
A washed up old man whose connections are all dead or in jail, being sent to what's currently the most isolated and heavily-sanctioned country on Earth. Ooh, scawwy. :rolleyes:

Dude's already spilled his guts to the feds, literally his only remaining worth was as an exchange.

Reactions: gnmmarechal

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Yes, and by Russian standards, the Ukrainian people are Nazis. I'm strictly speaking in terms of what words actually mean, she doesn't fit the description of an actual junkie at all. Hence my decry of it being Russian propaganda.

Are you trying to be ironic by using propaganda to make the point that people who do drugs are not junkies? Culturally speaking, doing drugs at all can make one a junkie. Again, the veracity of the translation is questionable too.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you trying to be ironic by using propaganda to make the point that people who do drugs are not junkies? Culturally speaking, doing drugs at all can make one a junkie. Again, the veracity of the translation is questionable too.
I'm not being ironic at all, I'm pointing out that the government dictating that even the smallest amount of drugs on you makes you an automatic junkie, is propaganda by it's very definition, I'm not sure what's to even debate on this matter.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Reminds me of that one Spanish guy who was in here a week or so ago, that wouldn't translate their messages.
  • Arne214 @ Arne214:
    ok sry
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, I don't remember him
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @SylverReZ Si means yes, no means maybe
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Arne214, it's fine but dont ask for roms here again
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, I only know very little Spanish, haven't done it in 5 years lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, que tan poco?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I took 3 years of Spanish in high school, ages ago but don't remb most of it. Like they say, if you don't use it, you lose it.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, A bit. I only know greetings and some other parts. Its quite an easy language to learn.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    But I don't remember most of it.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, easy to learn despite having some relatively complex rules
    +1
  • D @ dadadad:
    Should I just accept that I won't play this game anymore, or is there a way to solve this problem?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    For some reason I remember a bunch of swear words tho, lol
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, cuz we swear more than talk normally i guess
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @dadadad I would do like @The Real Jdbye said, they are very wise.
    +2
  • D @ dadadad:
    блядь
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You get your nap today?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With your wife
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Tell that B to bring me home some dinner, when you done with her...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mrs.B is what I call her she said she left you a $10 jack in the box giftcard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh ok, cool thanks, I found it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Kennyboy, have you found any decent mini Pc for around $200-250? Fast enough to play most Pc games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the acemagic still
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the...