Using an Xbox live profile on an rgh console

AATHENINJA206

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everyone!
I have an Xbox 360 E and wanted to rgh it. The profile that I use on it is the same profile that I use on my other Xbox consoles.
Just one question, if I rgh my Xbox 360 console and never connect it to Xbox live, will my account be banned on my other consoles that are connected to Xbox live?
For example I have my account on my Series S and I will be accessing my backwards compatible saves on the Series S. Would that get me banned or will it not since my 360 will never be connected to Xbox live?
Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea, if you've already used your profile with homebrew software before no amount of precautions will protect it, i was talking about a clean profile.. But of course doesn't mean they would detect anything on the spot, still i wouldn't risk it, specially for a main account..

Reactions: AATHENINJA206

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you may be able to tell by setting up an http link between the xbox and the computer. this is a separate option in FSD (don't know about Aurora), but as long as they're on the same network, you can see your database on the computer by typing in the ip address of your system.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just checked (yep, it does):

1652040601641.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum