USSBA navy competition

jgu1994

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Today was this season's final marching band competition and we finished 16th out of 19 (or 17 our of 20, don't remember exactly) with a score of 92.05. This is the second highest score the band has ever gotten, second to last years nationals score of 92.20. Last year they won 9 out of 16. The first place group, Nazareth high school, had a score of 99, or 98.something. When i was watching them i knew they would be in first, second, or third. Also, this is the last competition for my section leader, a senior. He's the best section leader in the band as he has a awesome sense of humor and jokes around alot. Anyways, we presented him with a shirt with alot of funny things that had happened on it and memorable things. Like, i'm always saying that's what she said, so on the sleeve, it says that's what she said- my name. Also during rehearsal one day, my section leader said that he wouldn't do anyone in this band, and another clarinet says, that's not what you said last night.

Anyways, it was a good way to wrap up the season, but next year, I plan on doing cross country.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1