Cdc fraud

You don't need to post many times the same vid we saw it just stop

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Here is a picture of a cock for you
even this is better than your arguments
timthumb.jpg

See those magnificient feathers
and that vibrant vermilion ? :D

anyway how does your fridge smell, still no elephant ?, yeah spraying vinegar / deodorant in it work well dosen't it ? :D

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

WaltzK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Cdc fraud

I actually watched that video. He said "I believe" and "In some cases". Meaning that the findings were not conclusive. Vaccines can cause problems, since no 2 people are a like and can have different reactions. But if you're trying to tell me that if right now we all stopped vaccinating our children we would be better off? You're very wrong, as no homeopathic medicine will save us like these vaccines do, plus in that EXACT video you gave me the news broadcaster admits "Vaccines have probably saved more lives on this planet than any other single medical advancement".

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well, I went ahead and still watched the rest. That was said just one time, so maybe it was the reporter's fault.

But still, autism isn't something you "get". You are born with it.
Before arguing that vaccine cause autism he should at least learn what it is
and how it work

you CAN'T become autist
you born with it, that's it

comput3rus3r

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually watched that video. He said "I believe" and "In some cases". Meaning that the findings were not conclusive. Vaccines can cause problems, since no 2 people are a like and can have different reactions. But if you're trying to tell me that if right now we all stopped vaccinating our children we would be better off? You're very wrong, as no homeopathic medicine will save us like these vaccines do, plus in that EXACT video you gave me the news broadcaster admits "Vaccines have probably saved more lives on this planet than any other single medical advancement".
Did you get to the part about the 3 BILLION DOLLARS PAID OUT to vaccine victims. Which comes out of tax payers money since the law prohibits suing the vaccines manufacturer. What a nice scheme they have going.

osm70

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Yeah but since he sent many time the same vid maybe his brain work like that
you have to keep repeating so he gets it

This whole thing is even better than those people trying to "cure" autism.

Yeah, about that... let's ignore that "curing" autism isn't possible, and lt's just talk about why do it.

Cure implies fixing something that's wrong, right? Well, that¨'s another reason why it is not possible. There's nothing wrong there.

So, let's name it "making autism disappear". In that case, one reason for the impossibilty goes away, but it's still not possible to do it. But I said that we will pretend it can be done.

In that case... why bother?

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Did you get to the part about the 3 BILLION DOLLARS PAID OUT to vaccine victims. Which comes out of tax payers money since the law prohibits suing the vaccines manufacturer. What a nice scheme they have going.
Do you realize that it isn't the same company that makes all medecines ?

each come from different company's so yeah a crapy company have made a mistake, and see ? imediately reported ....

osm70

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic

Where did it say that the law prohibits suing the vaccines manufacturer?

WaltzK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now that's a different topic entirely for another thread. I was hoping to debate with an anti-vaccination person and get some good feedback, but all I'm getting from you when I provide sources and a decent discussion is "But look at this!". It's pretty clear you're brainwashed and are firmly stuck in your belief. Just understand that you won't convince anyone of your convictions with silly YouTube video's and never responding to any real intellectual discussion. Best a moderator just lock the thread before it spirals into a shit storm.

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
This whole thing is even better than those people trying to "cure" autism.

Yeah, about that... let's ignore that "curing" autism isn't possible, and lt's just talk about why do it.

Cure implies fixing something that's wrong, right? Well, that¨'s another reason why it is not possible. There's nothing wrong there.

So, let's name it "making autism disappear". In that case, one reason for the impossibilty goes away, but it's still not possible to do it. But I said that we will pretend it can be done.

In that case... why bother?
If there was a cure i wouldn't even take it, i'm proud of who i am

on top of that
Einstein, Tesla, Bill Gate, Mozart, Newton, Darwin

All had autism ... well asperger but that's on the spectrum so anyway even if you could convert an Autist into an NT i don't think that would be a good idea

comput3rus3r

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you realize that it isn't the same company that makes all medecines ?

each come from different company's so yeah a crapy company have made a mistake, and see ? imediately reported ....
Umm the CDC is not a vaccine manufacturer. They're the ones doing the vaccine safety studies and they lied and destroyed evidence.

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Umm the CDC is not a vaccine manufacturer. They're the ones doing the vaccine safety studies and they lied and destroyed evidence.
well they were the one who made mistake in the prosess then
even if there was some toxic compond in THIS vaccine it could never cause autism
and honestly speaking, if i have a child one day, i wish he have asperger's syndrome

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Plus all the vacines aren't tested by the same company, nor by the same people inside same company so yeah a bad product can pass on extremely rare occasion
but it got reported...

wolfmankurd

Trophies
XP
Country
Judging by this thread anti-vaxers are the douche bags that call you every time their wifi goes out and it **MUST** be your fault since you touched their PC that one time.

Last edited by wolfmankurd,
Reactions: cherryduck

osm70

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Now that's a different topic entirely for another thread. I was hoping to debate with an anti-vaccination person and get some good feedback, but all I'm getting from you when I provide sources and a decent discussion is "But look at this!". It's pretty clear you're brainwashed and are firmly stuck in your belief. Just understand that you won't convince anyone of your convictions with silly YouTube video's and never responding to any real intellectual discussion. Best a moderator just lock the thread before it spirals into a shit storm.

It already is a shitstorm from the start.

If there was a cure i wouldn't even take it, i'm proud of who i am

on top of that
Einstein, Tesla, Bill Gate, Mozart, Newton, Darwin

All had autism ... well asperger but that's on the spectrum so anyway even if you could convert an Autist into an NT i don't think that would be a good idea

Yeah, that's pretty much what I said.
Acoording to a single Youtube video with no info-source.

Been vaccinated all of my life and I'm not even a tiny bit autistic.
I hope this is a joke

I don't think it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto