Status
Not open for further replies.

comput3rus3r

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Neither do you have with your bit.ly links. There are still no solid accepted proof that vaccine causes autism. It's probably higher chance they cause some kind of cancer than autism that have been proven to be with the child since birth. (https://adsbypasser.github.io/ to kill bit.ly crap and such sites so the person doesn't earn anything and you get your files quicker or site).
Those links come after the 30 links to The National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) is part of the United States National Library of Medicine (NLM), a branch of the National Institutes of Health (NIH). Try again.

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The OP did indeed have zero evidence. I would like to see empirical, methodologically sound, replicated, peer-review studies that clearly demonstrate a causal effect between vaccines and autism (or other such negative effects that vaccines are claimed to cause), and are able to illustrate a biological explanation for such a phenomenon.

No such study has ever done this, and most (high-profile) studies that have suggested a connection have been redacted from their respective journals (including, most importantly, the study that started this nonsense in the first place). Most 'scientists' or 'doctors' that peddle anti-vaccination rhetoric or pseudo-science almost always seem to be a position of financial gain for doing so.

The burden of proof lies on people like you to demonstrate your claims with independently verifiable evidence. This is especially true if the alternative would result in death and/or suffering from preventable diseases.

Post hoc ergo propter hoc. The notion that vaccines should be "more spaced out" can be very harmful and put children at risk from catching otherwise preventable infectious diseases that they can die from. A child having many vaccinations at once or within a short space of time doesn't put strain on their immune system or have any other risks. Immunisation programs are designed to maximise the benefit to the child.
YES, the burden of proof, i forgot to speak about that :P
totaly on the unvacinated to proove their crap
but meh since they are dumb enough to believe such bs, i gess they haven't the mental requirement to give any satisfying proof

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
What I want to know, is why all those link are going through Facebook.
Because they were taken from Facebook, obviously.
I will not be surprised if OP is made of copy and paste from Facebook posts, honestly.

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
The irony is that people are like "meh vacines give autism" but they have no problem against :
-Smoking
-Eating Crap
-Have unhealthy life habbits
-Poisoning themselves with "alternative medecine"
Etcetera

Which is far way worse than a 10ml vaccine that have been the work of thousands of people over several years and then have been tested and experimented over another multiples of years to be sure it isn't letal
then each doses are verified to be sure they aren't contaminated with other chemicals...
people don't realize the amount of work behind those and that extremely annoys me to see morons insulting the work of others like that

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Because they were taken from Facebook, obviously.
I will not be surprised if OP is made of copy and paste from Facebook posts, honestly.
So on top of spreading BS
he isn't even making money but giving to another asshole
what a sheep

i have hopes in the human kind and its future since i'm 2 yo but i also hate being part of a species where such a high percentage are just complete morons ....

Last edited by Alkéryn,

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Those links come after the 30 links to The National Center for Biotechnology Information (NCBI) is part of the United States National Library of Medicine (NLM), a branch of the National Institutes of Health (NIH). Try again.
You evidently don't know anything about scientific journals, publishing, or studies. The NLM at the NIH simply maintain PubMed, which is just a search engine for biological and medical journals. The NIH did not 'approve' any of the papers you linked to (almost all of which were commentaries or reviews published in low-impact journals). Not to mention that all of them are quite old, point to factors that have since been refuted and are otherwise no longer relevant (e.g. thiomersal), and have otherwise not been substantiated with methodologically-sound replicable studies.

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
You evidently don't know anything about scientific journals, publishing, or studies. The NLM at the NIH simply maintain PubMed, which is just a search engine for biological and medical journals. The NIH did not 'approve' any of the papers you linked to (almost all of which were commentaries or reviews published in low-impact journals). Not to mention that all of them are quite old, point to factors that have since been refuted and are otherwise no longer relevant (e.g. thiomersal), and have otherwise not been substantiated with methodologically-sound replicable studies.
Aside from the elephants, This guy's fridge might smell good by that time :D

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
-Poisoning themselves with "alternative medecine"
God don't get me started on this :rofl2:
There are so many stories about those that turned out making it worse than actually helping.

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
God don't get me started on this :rofl2:
There are so many stories about those that turned out making it worse than actually helping.
Haha yeah i know a lot too especialy since my father lives from that xD

Though being smart is a double-edged sword
I try not to think to much about it but i felt in despair when i was youger because of people's stupidity

now i just try to ignore them for my well being

Here's what happens when you have independent studies not funded by big pharmacy

Crapy music, crapy sound
and absolutlely no source, just giving random numbers

i could make a video stating that pink dragon are flying in the sky like this guy does ...

Those guys are just using naivity to sell crap and make money
in my opinion they are worse than your non existing big pharma

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

osm70

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I just want to know why would they still make vaccines if they were dangerus? And if you say that it's because it gives them money, then why not inject you with something that does nothing (and is actually cheaper to produce) instead?

Reactions: Alkéryn

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Here's what happens when you have independent studies not funded by big pharmacy
So "Big Pharma" controls all universities in every country in the entire world? How US-centric. You do realise that most vaccine research is conducted by independent institutions, right? How do you explain the overwhelming efficacy of vaccines? How do you explain the eradication of diseases like polio, and significant reductions in measles cases? Why is it that not most people you meet have autism if vaccinations are so prevalent? The burden of proof lies on your to substantiate your claims, and you have provided zero verifiable or replicable evidence.

I just want to know why would they still make vaccines if they were dangerus? And if you say that it's because it gives them money, then why not inject you with something that does nothing (and is actually cheaper to produce) instead?
Those greedy, big pharma jerks, saving millions of lives like that!

WaltzK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You've got to understand that while linking videos makes things easier you must have appropriate sources. My question to you is why do you think / know vaccines cause autism? All the "bad things" in vaccines were removed due to pressure from the public. If you want to live in a world without vaccines just look at how children in third world countries live. They are dying from all these simple things that are not even a threat to us here.
Below is a video demonstration that even if vaccines have a chance of causing autism, what side do you want your child standing on?

-website explaining more-
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/whatifstop.htm

Last edited by WaltzK,

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So "Big Pharma" controls all universities in every country in the entire world? How US-centric. You do realise that most vaccine research is conducted by independent institutions, right? How do you explain the overwhelming efficacy of vaccines? How do you explain the eradication of diseases like polio, and significant reductions in measles cases? Why is it that not most people you meet have autism if vaccinations are so prevalent? The burden of proof lies on your to substantiate your claims, and you have provided zero verifiable or replicable evidence.

Those greedy, big pharma jerks, saving millions of lives like that!
The only corupted part about it is that people are trying to make money, so they could rush it, or put less work into it
but if in the end they don't have a safe working product, it don't even pass the FDA's aprouval
so yeah, maybe they could make more efficient vacines, or with less alergenes ( so more people could use them) but then they would be less profitable for people making it hence costing more

I mean it is a reality, you need to pay the researcher

but thet aren't faking researching otherwise their work is refused and they aren't payed

that's just basic capitalism

But a model like those complot theorist where there is a "big pharma" couldn't even work with our economy
aside from the fact that on thousands of researcher a lot of them may have good morals and wouldn't allow crap to pass

comput3rus3r

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3 BILLION DOLLARS PAID OUT BY VACCINE INJURY COMPENSATION PROGRAM.

The only corupted part about it is that people are trying to make money, so they could rush it, or put less work into it
but if in the end they don't have a safe working product, it don't even pass the FDA's aprouval
so yeah, maybe they could make more efficient vacines, or with less alergenes ( so more people could use them) but then they would be less profitable for people making it hence costing more

I mean it is a reality, you need to pay the researcher

but thet aren't faking researching otherwise their work is refused and they aren't payed

that's just basic capitalism

But a model like those complot theorist where there is a "big pharma" couldn't even work with our economy
aside from the fact that on thousands of researcher a lot of them may have good morals and wouldn't allow crap to pass
Check my last post.

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Even if one vaccine caused autism it would be a foolish idea to think that all vacine did, they aren't the same product, exepcting different chemicals to all have the same result is foolish
and EVEN if it could cause autism, that would be fucking worth it

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm astonished that this has gone for 11 pages and is not even 24 hours old. I was hoping the OP referenced Jenny McCarthy, so I could make some crack about her. I trust her boobs more than her brain, something like that.

But carry on with your heated, serious debate...over the internet, let alone a gaming forum.

comput3rus3r

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You've got to understand that while linking videos makes things easier you must have appropriate sources. My question to you is why do you think / know vaccines cause autism? All the "bad things" in vaccines were removed due to pressure from the public. If you want to live in a world without vaccines just look at how children in third world countries live. They are dying from all these simple things that are not even a threat to us here.
Below is a video demonstration that even if vaccines have a chance of causing autism, what side do you want your child standing on?

-website explaining more-
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/whatifstop.htm

Cdc fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1