Status
Not open for further replies.

comput3rus3r

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now that's a different topic entirely for another thread. I was hoping to debate with an anti-vaccination person and get some good feedback, but all I'm getting from you when I provide sources and a decent discussion is "But look at this!". It's pretty clear you're brainwashed and are firmly stuck in your belief. Just understand that you won't convince anyone of your convictions with silly YouTube video's and never responding to any real intellectual discussion. Best a moderator just lock the thread before it spirals into a shit storm.
It's not a different topic. If 3 billion dollars are paid out due to vaccine injuries that clearly shows vaccines are doing a lot of harm.

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's not a different topic. If 3 billion dollars are paid out due to vaccine injuries that clearly shows vaccines are doing a lot of harm.
Not vaccines but ONE vaccine MAY have done SOME harm....
and even that was instantly reported in the case this youtube video isn't saying BS

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

comput3rus3r

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It already is a shitstorm from the start.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I said.

Acoording to a single Youtube video with no info-source.

I don't think it is.
No, according to a top scientist at the CDC who blew the whistle.

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Second degree?
Jokes,
1st degree is the literal
2nd degree is an hiden sense or a twist
3rd is a hiden or twist after 2nd
etcetera

If someone that don't understand 2nd degree would have take it literally

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yeah "SOME" 3 billion dollars worth.
3 BIllion dollars is peanuts on a state scale

Plus it isn't 3Billion damage, just an ammount to satisfy the people concerned

comput3rus3r

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
See, exactly what i said, when there is an issue or coruption in the production line
since so much people are working on it, there will always be someone with good moral that will report it
thus negating your argument
Umm no that proves my argument. It's not even my argument the CDC official said they omitted and later tried to destroy evidence linking vaccines to rising autism rates.

Last edited by comput3rus3r,

osm70

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
Jokes,
1st degree is the literal
2nd degree is an hiden sense or a twist
3rd is a hiden or twist after 2nd
etcetera

If someone that don't understand 2nd degree would have take it literally

3 BIllion dollars is peanuts on a state scale

Plus it isn't 3Billion damage, just an ammount to satisfy the people concerned

Actually, I said that I was kidding, because sarcasm isn't always easy to spot in text form. The last time I did something like that, everyone took me seriously.

Anyway, I am going to sleep now. I still can't believe this thread made me stay here until 4 AM.

Reactions: Alkéryn

comput3rus3r

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, I said that I was kidding, because sarcasm isn't always easy to spot in text form. The last time I did something like that, everyone took me seriously.

Anyway, I am going to sleep now. I still can't believe this thread made me stay here until 4 AM.
Good night. U can thank me later.

Reactions: Alkéryn

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France

Yeah relatable :P

see, moronism at its highest, how depressing....
and people wonder why i hate most humans

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
"If money was paid out to people who bought contaminated food, then it MUST be because food causes a lot of harm!"

Umm no that proves my argument. It's not even my argument the CDC official said they omitted and later tried to destroy evidence linking vaccines to rising autism rates.
Then surely this evidence would be clearly available in other countries? Surely independent researchers would be able to provide empirical evidence for a biological underpinning of autism as caused by vaccines?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Honestly, you can't convince me vaccines don't cause autism. I don't care about the science behind it. Call me one of those ignorant buffoons, but I stand by my claim.

Here's my story.

My mother was told by her doctor not to vaccinate my older brother, Collin, because my father has autism, as did my other brother. By the time he was eighteen months old, he started saying words, and was already walking. He loved to eat watermelon, and what our family calls "Funeral Potatoes". Then they moved. Their doctor who had warned them not to vaccinate my brother was no longer our primary doctor. When we went in to get him his check-up, the doctor was down my parents throats about vaccinating my brother. Under pressure, my parents agreed to one vaccine, the MMR. They were nervous about it, but they took him in anyway because the doctor refused to service them until they vaccinated my brother. Well, the doctor took it to her leisure to give him every fucking vaccine at once. My parents were furious.

They never went back to that doctor. 3 days later, my brother shut down. He just stopped. He wouldn't speak, wouldn't walk, wouldn't do anything he used to do. He hated being touched, and would wail when he was.

A few weeks later he was diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome.

Asperger's is a mental disability that stems from the central nervous system. It is entirely possible that he could've had Asperger's in him before these shots, but certain shots that affect the central nervous system may have triggered the autism.

I doubt vaccines directly relate to autism, but you can't tell me they don't have an effect.

To this day I have not been vaccinated. I was born after my parents moved again, and that doctor told them not to vaccinate me because over 90% of the population was vaccinated, so I shouldn't be at risk.
Your story sounds like a load crap to me and honestly sounds like a copy-paste story that I've read on facebook.

What I want to know, is why all those link are going through Facebook.
Because the OP didn't actually do any research and copy/pasted the links from a facebook group. In fact I've seen that post floating around facebook before and it's even graced my wall from time to time.

Last edited by The Catboy,

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Your story sounds like a load crap to me and honestly sounds like a copy-paste story that I've read on facebook.

Because the OP didn't actually do any research and copy/pasted the links from a facebook group. In fact I've seen that post floating around facebook before and it's even graced my wall from time to time.
To go with this story, you CANNOT diagnose a child with asperger at such a young age
Plus an asperger would have been weird since his birth
Third Maybe just the medical procedure or being separated from parenth chocked the kid
4th those aren't the symptoms an aspergers would have at such a youg age
5th Asperger's syndrome isn't a disease nor a disability but a gift
6th vaccines don't affect the central nevervous system
7th this story is fake you can't get all vacines at once, you can have multiple in one dose but not too many dose at the same time
8th the kid might have been just shocked and traumatize by the sting and loosed faith in the parents

This story is fake and obviously written by someone who dosen't understand autism nor vaccines procedures

And even, having asperger's syndrome is being gifted

Last edited by Alkéryn,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto