"Verify WUP files are correct & complete. DLC/E-Shop require Sig Patch"

Nikovegna

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi team,

I have been able to use the browser method to use disc2app to get WUP files and then install them onto an external HDD using WUP installer GX. I have been successful doing this until coming up against the JD titles. I'm getting this error (TITLE and below).

I have seen that I need to install the sign patcher from GitHub

I understand that it needs to look like this wiiu > environments > tiramisu > modules > setup > 01_sigpatches when installed, however my SD card doesn't have a tiramisu or environments folder.

Sorry guys I need explicit instructions on how to do this. I've been trying to keep it as basic as possible by not installing HAXCHI or tiramisu. I read that I could get around it by installing mocha (there are 3 of them!?! Which one do I use?) but with no luck.

Any explicit help or instructions would be very much appreciated.

V10lator

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
1) Update to Tiramisu as you seem to use some way older and unsupported CFW: https://wiiu.hacks.guide/#/ (read carefully, esp. the parts about uninstalling the current CFW).
2) Use WUDD instead of disc2app to dump the discs.
3) Use NUSspli (Lite) instead of WUP Installer GX2 to install the dumps.

//EDIT:
I've been trying to keep it as basic as possible by not installing HAXCHI or tiramisu. I read that I could get around it by installing mocha
So you're neither running Haxchi nor Mocha nor Tiramisu? What else are you running then?!?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi team,

I have been able to use the browser method to use disc2app to get WUP files and then install them onto an external HDD using WUP installer GX. I have been successful doing this until coming up against the JD titles. I'm getting this error (TITLE and below).

I have seen that I need to install the sign patcher from GitHub

I understand that it needs to look like this wiiu > environments > tiramisu > modules > setup > 01_sigpatches when installed, however my SD card doesn't have a tiramisu or environments folder.

Sorry guys I need explicit instructions on how to do this. I've been trying to keep it as basic as possible by not installing HAXCHI or tiramisu. I read that I could get around it by installing mocha (there are 3 of them!?! Which one do I use?) but with no luck.

Any explicit help or instructions would be very much appreciated.

Have to disappoint you there, Mocha is not more basic or less complicated than Haxchi. Haxchi is by far the least complicated setup. Tiramisu is better, though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Nobody is reading what you post.