Vita3K, a PS Vita emulator for Android, released

vita3k android.png

After the PS2 and the Switch, Android users are now able to emulate yet another system on their devices. Originally a PlayStation Vita emulator for Windows, Linux and macOS, Vita3K has been ported to Android. It's still very much in its early stages and has had two releases since becoming available yesterday. The developers note that Vita3K is an experimental emulator and users shouldn't expect everything to run flawlessly. But as is usually the case for emulators, there is the potential for Vita3K to only have better compatibility in the future.

You can head to the GitHub repository below for installation instructions.

:download: Vita3K Android Port GitHub Repository

hyprskllz

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
its available on ps4 also but I'd say gravity rush 1 and 2 those are two amazing games that are underrated imo
gravity rush 2 is only on ps4 i think.

on a side note, the performance should be a lot better than aethersx2, considering the real vita hardware is using a similar architecture from a 2013-2014ish era android phones.

ColdBlitz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gravity rush 2 is only on ps4 i think.

on a side note, the performance should be a lot better than aethersx2, considering the real vita hardware is using a similar architecture from a 2013-2014ish era android phones.
Wait I could of sworn gravity rush 1 and 2 are available for ps vita or maybe I confused ps4 and vita

hyprskllz

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Wait I could of sworn gravity rush 1 and 2 are available for ps vita or maybe I confused ps4 and vita
only the original gravity rush is on the psvita, even that was ported to the ps4.
it's sad how their own developer jumped ship and took away one of its best selling game.

ColdBlitz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
only the original gravity rush is on the psvita, even that was ported to the ps4.
it's sad how their own developer jumped ship and took away one of its best selling game.
they didn't really take away they just focused on ps4
Post automatically merged:

they didn't really take away they just focused on ps4
kinda like how most ps2 games got a port to psp and vice versa but well it was a sequel and a port so not entirely the same : P

Last edited by ColdBlitz,

HalfScoper

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Soul Sacrifice Delta and Freedom Wars the only ones I can think of. Most of the Vita's library is on PS3, PS4, PC, or Switch. Or ports of PS2 games like the Jak collection. Toukiden Kiwami and Toukiden 2 are solid but they're also on PC.
I'd add MonsterBag and Monster Monpiece to the list, latter only if you cant play the PC equivalent on the go by other means (and not without using a certain patch)

Reactions: Guacaholey

binkinator

Garfield’s Fitness Coach
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone try on Switchroot yet?
I installed the apk and the emulator boots up just fine but haven’t had the cycles to actually install a game yet and see if it performs with a real workload. Hopefully after work.

Reactions: hippy dave

gnmmarechal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
gs2012.xyz
XP
Country
Portugal
A shame, but at least we did get GR2, which was more than I was expecting.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo