Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well post some nice wallpapers ..
i am one of those guys that rarely has one wallpaper for more than 1 month ...

i rather like my current one but all my friends that came here and saw it were like "wtf, you couldn't possibly choose a worse wallpaper could you ?"
so i am "searching" for a new one and because i have like no clue what wallpaper i should search for and because i don't wanna search trough several wallpaper pages i thaught "well lets ask the nice folks of GBAtemp that allways hel you out ..."

so yeah post some stuff ...
here those two were both used by me already, you can guess which one is the current one right ? XD

Kuschel-Drow

Trophies
Website
kuschel-drow.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Uhm... I've made hundreds of them and have them all in a tiny little folder on my PC... But I guess... you wouldn't like them anyway.
I'm changing my desktop wallpapers like I change my underwear so I always have to create new ones. ^^
And another thing would be they wouldn't fit as I do have a widescreen TFT.
biggrin.gif

Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@satangel
well thanks but than i had to search again which i didn't really want XD normaly the nice gbatemp comunity helps me with my lazyness
tongue.gif

@kuschel (omg?)
well true widescreen wouldn't fit even thaught i don't mind if they don't cover the whole screen ... one of the two i posted have black above and under the actually pic as well ...

at least i am not the only one that allways changes his wallpaper XD most ppl i know have theirs for like 1 or 2 years untill they change it except they accidentaly find a very good one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jUWpmU-X8k