United States
HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER!

GVNPv.jpg

Steam Name: Gamweasel

Game(s) if i win:
L4D2
and
Red Faction Guerilla

(image was drawn and picture was taken with cell phone... in 2 shots, then 'recombined' in photoshop... stupid scanner not working...)

[M]artin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CONTEST IS CLOSED! WINNER INCOMING!

---

So I decided to change my mine at the last minute and give out prizes to 3 people: 1st place, 2nd place, 3rd place and whatnot. Oh and then I changed my mind again and decided to give out a 4th prize too.

THIRD PLACE:

noooz.jpg

A tale of heartbreak, anger, and shitty gift cards. Truly "The Notebook" of our time. I lol'd, and for that, you Biocock Two'd.

SECOND PLACE:

gamesplesase.png

Truer lines have never been shooped. Like a shaky hand and a paradox had a baby or some shit. I lmao'd. and for that, you Borderlands'd.

FIRST PLACE:

duocolor2.png

Since the day I was born, I've hated MSpaint assholes (P.S. you're not an asshole) that make the program look like it's actually useful. But I've loved masturbation jokes. I was torn. I rofl'd, and for that, you Left4Deaded2'd (for your friend Ultimaa, WHAT A GUY!).

HONORABLE MENTION:

Drawing.png

Cute little doodle that caused me to sleep very little last night and wake up in a cold sweat this morning. I smile'd, and for that, you complimentaryRedFaction'd.

Also, I just want to say I went into this compo with the intention of only spending $15:

maaan.jpg

I came out spending a little over $40. I hate you guys. Stop drawing so funneh. ENJOY, MAH BEHBEHS!

---

THANKS FOR DRAWING EVERYONE! DON'T PUT THAT PENCIL/PEN/TABLET DOWN, GO DRAW SOMETHING TODAY! EVERYDAY!

Zombie_X

Trophies
Website
www.zombie-x.com
XP
Country
United States
broligbatemp012.jpg

There's my entry for the contest!

Steam name is Zombie250

AH FOOEY! IT DIDN'T SHOW THE CONTEST HAD ENDED BEFORE I POSTED THIS!!!! AN HOUR OF DRAWING GONE TO UTTER WASTE!!

Zombie_X

Trophies
Website
www.zombie-x.com
XP
Country
United States
Thing that made me mad is that I refreshed the page beforehand and the last one displayed was from you Antoligy. Man I only spent two minutes on that post, WTF happened.... well whatever I'll just buy them anyways
wink.gif

[M]artin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Winner(s) posted a few posts up higher on this page, also edited the original post to show the results.

Congrats to everyone that showed up and drew something for the contest, you guys are all awesome!
happy.gif

I'll definitely be doing some contest like these again, so don't stop practicing!

---

ThatDudeWithTheFood can you be ThatDudeWithTheEmailAddress so I can send this thing to you already...?
laugh.gif

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@[M]artin: Very nice idea with this contest. Thanks for the fun
smile.gif
And a big congrats to the winners! Very nice work.
biggrin.gif

Now, that i didn't win, that's just a shame
wink.gif

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
WildWon said:
@[M]artin: Very nice idea with this contest. Thanks for the fun
smile.gif
And a big congrats to the winners! Very nice work.
biggrin.gif

Now, that i didn't win, that's just a shame
wink.gif

You didn't give good enough sexual favors
nyanya.gif

[M]artin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ThatDudeWithTheFood said:
Wait a second does honorary mention mean I get a prize you said 4 prizes and 3 places so I assume so.LOL sorry I read it weirdly.
foodtastesgood23 is my steamid
Yea, I had a few bucks left to burn and decided to send you Red Faction because I couldn't let your Pikachu go unnoticed.

Sent a friend request, once its accepted, I can send it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto