Hacking Webman dont see games

Redirr

X11 Extreme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
But no matter where I put the games on my hard drive,

Here what you need to do (Works amazing for me).

1.FAT32/64K (MBR)
Use EaseUS Partition to setup like that.
teste.jpg

2.PS3 ISO TOOLS V2.2 setup like this :
iso-tools.jpg

3. Result it's this :

1.jpg

4. Your game goes to :
PS3ISO/God of War (Collection PS2) I&II - BCUS98229/ (Here splited files .iso.0 / .iso.1 etc )

I got a 998 Games converted from "Folder" to ".iso" like that and workinga amazing with webMAN!!

Don't use NTFS (Waste of time) after webMAN mount the game it's become a solid file!

Last edited by Redirr,

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium

1.FAT32/64K (MBR)
teste.jpg

iso-tools.jpg

3. Result it's this :

1.jpg

4. Your game goes to :
PS3ISO/God of War (Collection PS2) I&II - BCUS98229/ (Here splited files .iso.0 / .iso.1 etc )

I got a 998 Games converted from "Folder" to ".iso" like that and workinga amazing with webMAN!!

Don't use NTFS (Waste of time) after webMAN mount the game it's become a solid file!
How is it a waste of time ? You do know that with larger fat32 formatted drives you get data loss after a while ? Data gets more and more fragmented and you have to defrag the drive quite a lot and it takes ages compared to nfts. Those problems you don't have that much with an NTFS drive. FAT32 does not have any journaling mechanisms, and doesn't have a secondary FAT, so it's inherently unstable.
NTFS also has native "move this cluster/file/cluster range to here" calls. The defragmentation program just tells the filesystem what to do, the filesystem does it.
This can't be done on FAT, the defragmentation program has to do all the cluster management and moving itself. This is why it has to either lock the disk, restart when the disk is written to, or work on a file by file level. None of which are particularly efficient.

Psy_boy2720

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark

1.FAT32/64K (MBR)
teste.jpg

iso-tools.jpg

3. Result it's this :

1.jpg

4. Your game goes to :

This is by far the most amazing reply so far.. THANK you.. That's exactly what I do and it just works.

Another question, is it safe to update the games? When I start Diablo 3 it says that there's an update available.. Can I update it or will it cause some issues when running cfw ?

Psy_boy2720

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Okay next issue..

Just got a new internal WD black hard drive (1tb). Just replaced it and it says that the OS cannot run properly. What to do here?

EDIT:
Never mind.. Found out that I was trying to reinstall OFW instead of the CFW I already have.. Derp.

Last edited by Psy_boy2720,

Redirr

X11 Extreme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Bateees

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys I know this thread is old but I was having the same problem and wanted to post my solution. I was using ferrox cfw 4.81 firmware when I was having this issue. The PS3 only showed the webman folder as "Webman MOD" and not "Webman Games". when opening the folder there was nothing inside. I updated the cfw from Ferrox cfw to Rebug 4.84 CEX and now the folder "Webman Games" shows and works flawlessly. Just update the firmware to Rebug firmware if you're having issues.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9pwfLTaW8J8?si=FaKUzB-OBP92LnUD