What are the most craziest dreams you had?

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I had too many to list...really. Some dreams later ended up being memories, as in...I had a memory loss few times and in the last decade I had a dream from when I was 5 and 6 years old and I remembered it happening like that, I mean it was at my aunt's boyfriend back then.
And we watched stuff like power rangers and then when there was some documentary later from some foreign country and when some woman appeared with a large hat I would say "that's Rita" and he said "THAT'S NOT RITA"

But...back when I was actually 5 or around that time I had many dreams, one of them is really graphic and might have been a trauma I supressed so maybe I shouldn't say that here unless you guys want to hear it.
But as for genuine crazy dreams....I can't vividly recall them much anymore, but there were many. Like being stuck in a literal whirlwind with stopped time, fake people/shapeshifters and evil red eyed versions, weird fully pale green ones that had maybe some affinity for water.

I had some nonsense dreams too later on like talking to Kurt Kobain, floating stuff, oh yea when I was little I also had dreams of Michael Jackson or his doppleganger and he once visited me in bathroom while I was showering(or rather in bath). For some reason.

Later on I recall some Star Trek stuff, with "evil green living being soap" in it. I had of course also erotic dreams but just like AncientBoi I don't think this is the place for it, lol. No but it was usually pretty mild stuff actually.

Reactions: AncientBoi

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
One time I had someone else’s dysphoria dream. I had a dream that I had a fuck ton of chest hair and it felt like my normal dysphoria dreams. The issue, I’ve never had chest hair, never been able to grow chest hair, and still don’t have chest hair. In my own dysphoria dream I was extremely confused and legit was like, “this isn’t my dysphoria, whose dysphoria is this?!” I woke up on that thought and I’ve been confused ever since.

Myst3ry_MAN-08

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*Turns on wistfull old man voice
I remember as a young lad at the age of seven, I was absolutely petrified at the thought and sight of zombies. You can thank my accidental viewing of the Resident Evil live action movies for this fear. Now, as it has been many years since this dream has happened, my story has many strange holes starting around at this time. Anywho, one fateful night as I passed into slumberland, and dreamt of my household, old and decrepit, as if it had just emerged from a post-apocalyptic world. I recall the dream beginning with me at the front door, staring in horror as clique zombies began pouring forth from the ground outside, and with zero hesitation, I pushed the closest person next to me out the door. For some reason. The second the man I do not know glanced at the nearest zombie's eye, he instantly turned. I turned a full 180 degrees the other way and began running down a dark corridor not apart of my home. The walls were crawling with the undead's arms, grabbing and groping towards me. once I reached the end of the long corridor, I managed to find myself on the second floor of my house, without ever traversing any stairs. There was a young girl there who looked about 4. she may have said things that I cannot recall but what I do is me agreeing. The very next second I found myself flying from the window to certain death.

Told you it had many holes, to this day I love zombie anything but this dram makes absolutely no sense. Also the live action RE movies suck, change my mind

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
*Turns on wistfull old man voice
I remember as a young lad at the age of seven, I was absolutely petrified at the thought and sight of zombies. You can thank my accidental viewing of the Resident Evil live action movies for this fear. Now, as it has been many years since this dream has happened, my story has many strange holes starting around at this time. Anywho, one fateful night as I passed into slumberland, and dreamt of my household, old and decrepit, as if it had just emerged from a post-apocalyptic world. I recall the dream beginning with me at the front door, staring in horror as clique zombies began pouring forth from the ground outside, and with zero hesitation, I pushed the closest person next to me out the door. For some reason. The second the man I do not know glanced at the nearest zombie's eye, he instantly turned. I turned a full 180 degrees the other way and began running down a dark corridor not apart of my home. The walls were crawling with the undead's arms, grabbing and groping towards me. once I reached the end of the long corridor, I managed to find myself on the second floor of my house, without ever traversing any stairs. There was a young girl there who looked about 4. she may have said things that I cannot recall but what I do is me agreeing. The very next second I found myself flying from the window to certain death.

Told you it had many holes, to this day I love zombie anything but this dram makes absolutely no sense. Also the live action RE movies suck, change my mind
Yes those movies suckd and I only ever saw the first two. I liked the music I think like the theme and some bits but it was kind of ridiculous. I know it went even beyond ridiculous with the further sequels and I didn't watch them. I played the famicom/nes Biohazard (unlicensed) which is like a remake of the gba version of resident evil or something. It was really frustrating later on though even though it is kind of faithful in many ways to the original.

Anyways do you like zombie themed stuff in general? You might have liked AWGD if it ever came out, or if Joe Wilcox decided to share it. Though its not your typical zombie shooter and had surprising amount of depth. I posted about it in this infamous thread

https://gbatemp.net/threads/the-dark-truth.647830/

Basically it was kind of like resident evil* meets l4d ** meets event horizon meets stranger things (even though I am not familiar with stranger things and it came out decades after, but yea the main artist himself watched stranger things and found many similarities). That's how it was explained to me. I talked with three people who worked on it in detail. The first one I lost contact with during covid time who had the files in storage(Ken Post, allegedly did music, sound and maybe something else)....the second one, Joe Wilcox himself refused to share it for unexplained reasons despite him sharing his other old works..and third one, Andre Lowe, told me the details about the story but he had no files at all but wasn't against sharing the files at all. Joe still refused to comment or elaborate further despite other people basically giving the go-ahead. That's why I made that thread.

Anyways the zombie system was more elaborate and used timer where the zombies would turn into faster more agile ones if more time passed and they weren't wounded. They also weren't the typical ones and it was more like stuff in event horizon, not a virus like most zombie stuff is based on.

* acording to Joe Wilcox
** acording to Ken Post, more I suppose about multiplayer elements and some gameplay ideas used in l4d

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Have you ever watched a TV show where the actor leaves but they decide to keep the character so they just use a different actor like nobody whould notice?

Well the other night I had a dream that I was sitting talking to my boyfriend and then I went to the to the kitchen to make dinner and when I came back my boyfriend had changed into someone totally different. I remember saying who the hell are you and he was like what the fuck you talking about Amanda you knew they where changing the actors.

And I was shouting back at him what the hell are you on about and what has happened to my boyfriend. Then I heard another voice going cut cut cut Amanda what the hell is wrong with you have you forgotten you are in a TV show?

Then I woke up

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Have you ever watched a TV show where the actor leaves but they decide to keep the character so they just use a different actor like nobody whould notice?

Well the other night I had a dream that I was sitting talking to my boyfriend and then I went to the to the kitchen to make dinner and when I came back my boyfriend had changed into someone totally different. I remember saying who the hell are you and he was like what the fuck you talking about Amanda you knew they where changing the actors.

And I was like shouting at him what the hell are you on about and what has happened to my boyfriend. Then I heard another voice going cut cut cut Amanda what the hell is wrong with you have you forgotten you are in a TV show?

Then I woke up
like Bewitched

impeeza

¡Kabito!
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia

And I was shouting back at him what the hell are you on about and what has happened to my boyfriend. Then I heard another voice going cut cut cut Amanda what the hell is wrong with you have you forgotten you are in a TV show?

Then I woke up
or "you Dream of Jeannie", or you had the impostor syndrome.

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic

Then I woke up
Or maybe everything is like a TV show or film...or its one giant Matrix....and we aren't who we think we are...
:P
Post automatically merged:

I sometimes have dreams about Unreal and what could have been stuff.
https://www.oldunreal.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=103024#p103024

https://www.oldunreal.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=99761#p99761

Last edited by LeoTCK,

Xdqwerty

Im bored (he/she/they)
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I just had one where I was in some weird versión of the first cackletta battle in Mario and Luigi Superstar saga,before it there was some kind of minigame where you had to fight two minobosses after it, then the cackletta battle began and characters had neon colors, Mario was a round slime while Luigi was just doing nothing, and cackletta looked more like her appeareance in the final battle of the game, then Mario and Luigi (and I) found a secret exit in the battle room and... Thats what I remember

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I had some dreams today where I was obviously different people or in different dimension. Kind of like what was described here before. Who knows, maybe its possible for our minds to travel during sleep...?

Also @Luke94, you really sure you want to say that?

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I remember even when LEOTCK once told me that he had a dream that I went to Netherlands and police arrested me for no reason so they putted me in prison jail for no reason by reinterpreting his own words.

• Sad
Reactions: impeeza

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I remember even when LEOTCK once told me that he had a dream that I went to Netherlands and police arrested me for no reason so they putted me in prison jail for no reason by reinterpreting his own words.
I'm not sure if it was in the netherlands to be honest...I didn't tell you it was there. But I had such a dream yes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    That Dell data breach is worse than people probably realize....
    When I worked for Dell we had access to data about military contracts and addresses for high ranking people.
    I personally handled a call from the second highest person at Raytheon. That call bothered me a lot... The guy was nice and smart what bothered me was the way management basically just blew him off instead of going the extra mile to help him.
    In the end that call ended up costing Dell millions in lost contracts with Raytheon, and really the issue could have been solved for like 450 bucks lol
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    sometimes I wonder why anyone would ever buy mega man x legacy collection 2
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all in chronological order, which makes legacy collection 2 worthless
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i want to start singing pirate metal songs and sea shanties if i play sea of thieves
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    find a pirate metal playlist
    +2
    and sing along
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    nevermind i just learned swearing is against the rules in sea of thieves

i was about to start singing the song i last put in "what song are you currently listening to" yesterday
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but yeah ig so
    swearing not allowed in a pirate game? what has the world come to
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (here's the song for context)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Just add -izle to the end of every curse word, you will be fine.
    +2
    i like alestorm
    +1
    @BigOnYa too many syllables
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    same lmao
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    hi, welcome to the Temp!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Welcome to the Underground!
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the booty boogie from (once again) the donkey kong country cartoon could also be a good song to sing while playing sea of thieves
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Please insert 25 cents for an additional 30 minutes of talk time.
    +2
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG7fk_DUz5g +1