What are the most craziest dreams you had?

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
How do you know that? Are you the one for instance who gave Luke94 "Kath Soucie's" email? If so, wouldn't that make you the ultimate stalker? :huh:

No, when will you understand :mellow:
It was more like e-mail of AVO Talent not to the Kath Soucie.
Post automatically merged:

Anyway had you dreamt in your own case about another voice actress Tress MacNeille or not?

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

Yesterday I dreamt once again about voice actress Kath Soucie. I was crawling in her own bed while collecting some gems like for instance in both Sonic the Hedgehog,Jazz Jackrabbit(computer game series),Crash Bandicoot(video game series),Spyro the Dragon and she looked under her own bed cheerfully smiling.

Reactions: plasturion

LeoTCK

Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I had a dream about some Amazon forest stuff...which reminds me....I need to make a thread.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/emambue.650495/
there I made the thread...

Well this dream was different though the guy in the thread had a mask and spear...but he didn't try to hide his genitals...it was very well visible...the jewels and the banana.... @AncientBoi would love the sight.

• Love
Reactions: AncientBoi

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I saw once beheaded headless duck’s head starring looking at me. But it wasn’t dreaming it was real. Or who knows maybe it was some kind of voodoo halucinations. I can describe even more details that duck got probably similar neck when being alive to for instance goose so feathers were white,black eyes,orange beak I think it was like chinese pecan duck species for instance like Donald Duck.

Xdqwerty

Im bored (he/she/they)
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
One where I was playing a fighting game made in adobe flash, i remember fighting Drácula and guile from street fighter 2 there, it was in a website with a red color pallete, after beating the games it linked to the creators's newgrounds profile, and it said that the creator appeared last time 7 years ago

Reactions: SylverReZ

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Dreams of our corporate overlords elitists are in Agenda 2030 speaking shortly in more details are to somehow force ordinary people to live in flat block houses I was raised in such conditions so it’s lots of walking in the stairs. As for billionaires they gonna have underwater bunkers that’s of where they gonna keep living for themselves. For instance even Andrew75 he wasn’t believing me that guy from both Discordapp and Sonic Retro Forum.

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I imagine myself in Long Island Beach both me and Kath Soucie in Long Island Beach nearby New York in USA both me in cosplays me as Sonic the Hedgehog and she as Princess Sally Acorn in that early design with red skirt yellow fur and blonde hair braid hairstyle. We are both kissing and hugging each other both in the table nearby Camp Hero nearby SAGE Antenna Radar.

BakerMan

Class Clown of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I imagine myself in Long Island Beach both me and Kath Soucie in Long Island Beach nearby New York in USA both me in cosplays me as Sonic the Hedgehog and she as Princess Sally Acorn in that early design with red skirt yellow fur and blonde hair braid hairstyle. We are both kissing and hugging each other both in the table nearby Camp Hero nearby SAGE Antenna Radar.
lemme guess, penis sperm erection cum

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guys what the hell is up with all that mass deletion of posts, some mods are obviously losing their shit lately

:rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

Especially in the EOF thread, which I've seen worse. duh

I haven't lost mine. See:

:shit: :shit: :shit: :shit:

I dreamt I saw a BIG piece of
turd2.jpg
lying around here. It was a crazy dream I tell you :mellow:

Last edited by AncientBoi,

Luke94

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
lemme guess, penis sperm erection cum
Maybe I'm not her own personal male doctor,but for impregnating such old so-called cougar woman omega female it might for instance even nowadays it might end up our kids might have so-called Mongolism which means Down Syndrome...etc.
With age, the reproductive system dies out or something like that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol