What are your favorite GOG games FPS?

vstar950

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What are your favorite first person shooters to play on GOG?

Is there another platform like GOG that lets you download the titles and keep them without any DRM? Something that does not require to have the internet after you have download them so you can install them offline completely.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ARMA III
1709395368697.png

• Love
Reactions: Quore

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Is there another platform like GOG that lets you download the titles and keep them without any DRM? Something that does not require to have the internet after you have download them so you can install them offline completely.
Those are two completely different questions and I don't know why you're putting them in one thread?

I think there's a big list of Steam games that work fine in "offline mode". Maybe GamersGate? Or Humble Trove? And Itch.io , of course.

Avalyn

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark

Just buy a game and then find a cracked torrent :) You get to keep it forever that way :D

Latiodile

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No. That's not what I do. Don't ever recommend people to do stupid things that can get them in legal trouble!
afaik there's no legal trouble to be had for cracking your own legally obtained copy of a game, i have like 50 games i have physically but i still crack them because physical media doesn't last forever

Reactions: Avalyn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto