What are your thoughts on furries?

Reynardine

Fuchsly
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Some (50%) are a menace to society with weird weird shit like zoophilia and other stuff but nothing makes my skin crawl like a Map and No-Map
I looked up the term map/nomap.

Gives me the creeps.
Every time I get my hopes up about humanity being not that bad I end up being disappointed.

Edit:
A short addendum to what I wrote earlier:

It is a shame that this whole furry thing is so deeply messed up with weird characters. All I want is to meet people who accept me despite not really fitting in. What I like about furries is that they are welcoming of people who have a hard time being accepted elsewhere. I also like cute things.

That's it. That can't be bad.

Last edited by Reynardine,

Mama Looigi

If you read this, I'm now your mother
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Now let’s see
6474742C-47DA-4F1F-BC26-435B92951712.jpeg

It says here a furry is “an enthusiast for animal characters with human characteristics, in particular a person who dresses up in costume as such a character or uses one as an avatar online.”
I’m sure y’all know what a furry is if you’re here but maybe this’ll change something

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Furies are a danger and menace to society. They like to eat the flesh of the innocent and suck the life out of their victims.
Better make sure you lock your doors and windows at night. I'm watching you. :tpi:
Furries are gross.

Scalies are better.
fur.jpg

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly? Just let people be themselves if it doesn't hurt you in any way. That's the way I see it.

Exactly. It doesn't affect others' lives, so why can't people who hate on others' lifestyles or simply shut their mouths about it and move on?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival