What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
walking on the internet I found some nice pics of Fi and, because of that, got the urge of play Skyward Sword again. since my laptop isn't powerful enough to emulate heavy Wii games I have an HTPC-like pc that assembled some time ago with an AMD FX 6300, but lacks graphical power. I'm hunting a cheap but powerful enough low profile graphic card to emulate Skyward Sword at least on 720p, I'm inclined to buy an AMD R7 250 since looks nice and cheap, I have considered a Nvidia GT640 too, if anyone have suggestions or experience with low profile graphic cards please help me on this one, I don't want to reassemble the pc on a normal case because will take more space on the living room but is an option too. also got a dolphin version modded to emulate motionplus and did a nice config for Dualshock 3 mapping the slashes to the right analog stick and the nunchuk waggle to the Sixaxis sensor, so I have a hybrid controller setup, and if everything fails then I still have means to sync my Wiimote+.
needed to go to another town by my job and during the trip played OoT 3D, beat jabu-jabu dungeon(if Link don't marry Ruto then I will), got the Master (race) sword and went to Kakariko cemetery to get the Hookshot, after that went to the zora domain and got all the items necessary to access the water temple. I know I'm skipping the forest temple but I want to experiment a little to make this run more fun.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Beat Rayman legends. But despite clearing each level pretty thorough, I'm barely over halfway with all the teensies (and barely above hundred thousand in collecting a million lums). So I'm nowhere near done with this game. :)

Reactions: Maxternal

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I accidentally completed the Challenge Mode (marathon of all levels) in Sonic Colours. Took me about 2 hours, had ~40 lives over at the end. I forgot how much I love the final boss though, that boss fight is really enjoyable.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Completed Official mode in Shin Gundam Musou.

I'm going to start Ultimate mode but first I need to send my save to the cloud so I can play the game on the Vita TV since I just read the game is compatible with it.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I accidentally completed the Challenge Mode (marathon of all levels) in Sonic Colours. Took me about 2 hours, had ~40 lives over at the end. I forgot how much I love the final boss though, that boss fight is really enjoyable.
I beat the game for the first time recently, and the final boss is possibly the most entertaining I've played in a 3D Sonic game since the original Sonic Adventure. Final bosses in other 3D Sonic games generally range from overly derivative (Sonic 06), to irritating (Sonic Adventure 2), to flat-out broken (Sonic Generations).

For the record, the 3D Sonic games I haven't played/beat are Sonic and the Secret Rings, Sonic Unleashed, Sonic and the Black Knight, and Sonic Lost World. So my previous statement doesn't apply to those.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Huh, I cleared Boot on the Shoe difficulty. Wasn't expecting that. Rather terrible score, but oh well, it was hard enough to even clear.

Zeliga

One step closer.
Trophies
XP
Country
I found my PSone and some games
and played them to death

-WipEout 3
-Crash Bandicoot - Warped
-Final Fantasy VII
-Worms: World Party
-Chrono Cross
-Silent Hill

Reactions: EZ-Megaman

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Over the last few days I have completed Batman Arkham Asylum and City. Not got all the collectibles yet but I'm damn close on both. I also made the fatal mistake of buying the PS3 version of Minecraft for my beloved. She wanted to see what all the fuss was about. Since I bought it through my account then simply allowed her access to it, I downloaded it to my system too. Now we're both hooked. Damn it.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Checked the Game website this morning to discover Black Flag was on sale, special edition only£22.49. So I walked the five and a bit miles to my local Game store to trade in GTA 5 and Kingdom Hearts, and....out of stock. However, I never give in and I am a master of the trick shot, so I instead traded them for a gift card, which gives a slightly higher exchange rate anyway, then ordered Black Flag off the website for the same price. It means I won't have it for a couple of days but the enhanced exchange rate left me with enough change to grab Way of the Samurai 3 for nothing, which I've been looking to get for a while but it's pretty rare in these parts.

Best bit? Since the new games cost me nothing, I was able to do get more than enough food to last til pay day and I still have £20 left to piss about with. Might hit PSN and finally treat myself to Tokyo Jungle or something.

Reactions: TripleSMoon

silentMountain

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
I always prefer something futuristic & Science-fiction in games. I love to play space rts games. Here is an example of a space RTS game. The name of the game is Star Quest 2.
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1760753044/star-quest-2-united-galaxies-space-sim-rts-racing

696969a69484a09ac1cb42a0ef772e09_large.jpg

30e9a1127a8f8f2b2026093053a2f1b4_large.jpg

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally played through the whole dragon age origins camp without getting bored n moving on to a diff game! Archdemon was hard as hell.I had a hard time even after I found the ballistas

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
I've been busy playing Dragon's Crown, picked it up again and god I remembered why I love Muramasa so much. colorful scenarios, charming characters, good difficulty, overall fun gameplay and dat art direction, I love the artistic job of Vanillaware(<3 Elf and Momohime).
just unlocked online multiplayer but don't know if go online or play by myself since the game is considerably easy with 4 players and I want a challenge.
last night also tried Rymdkapsel since I got it free on PSMobile. the game is fucking genius and that coming from me is very rare since I don't like RTS's, I coudn't survive a single wave though. the only issue is that I think the game was created with tablets in mind, the GUI looks tiny on my phone screen, need to try it on Vita to see if the sightly lower resolution and 0.7 inch bigger screen helps.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I forgot to mention this, but my girlfriend and I beat Zelda: Four Swords Adventures on Sunday. It was really fun, though the hit detection is possibly the worst I've seen in a Zelda game (likely to do with the overly complex and varied 2D sword mechanics, as well as the imperfect mixing of higher and lower detail sprites, in only 480i/480p, no less).

This is a big deal for me because it means I only have to beat Zelda II to accomplish my New Year's Resolution of beating all the timeline-included Zelda games I hadn't yet! And I'm already in the 6th palace in Zelda II! I'm so close! :D

Reactions: Maxternal

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
s35z.jpg

ml2t.jpg

to82.jpg

My screenshots are from the demo version, the full game is download only on the PSN and comes out in Japan later today, it's for the Vita and Vita TV.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: It was in yours actually :D:tpi::rofl2: