What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if you could call it an accomplishment, but I've decided to go from ground wars [Socom FTB's, Call of duty, ect], and take it to the skies.

Ace_Combat_X_Skies_Of_Deception_Cus.jpg

Last edited by AncientBoi,

BitMasterPlus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A few months ago, I started Final Fantasy 6 Advance with a bunch of patches online to make the experience better, but then it got stuck at a certain point and I couldn't continue. So I think I fixed which patch was the problem and the past few days I've been playing it and now I'm almost half way through!

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Finished the Android puzzle game, Hit Mango.

Wait, I mean Hitman Go. I haven't actually played any of the main Hitman games, but I enjoyed the Lara Croft Go game by the same people as this one. It's turn-based movement, figuring out your path through a level to avoid/kill enemies and achieve stated goals. This one has a nice model aesthetic, and there were a good amount of levels and new mechanics to get the hang of. Good game.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I got annoyed with Nintendo’s official emulation for VC on the 3DS, so I dumped my save. What started out as just trying to convert it to working on an emulator turned into an all day adventure of getting my save working on everything
Starting with my 3DS, DS, and PSP
72D97A2B-5EC0-4C82-A1E5-FFD385A251A6.jpeg
Moving to my laptops
8986FB54-3F3C-4D1B-A137-27ADF3D68159.jpeg
Then my Switch
16118813-D2FC-4BF4-B306-BCE84FA69F5D.jpeg
Then my Raspberry Pi 4
FB4C83A7-4EB0-4C1F-ACAC-FAC2D907EDD4.jpeg
Then my GBA Micro
92B666BA-18A3-4449-B96A-11A33E1095D0.jpeg
DF18B104-622F-49C4-BACD-A2A79EE64318.jpeg
All just to finish with a Wideboy
3EE3712F-FFE2-43DA-9BA9-AE516CD85A58.jpeg

Reactions: Takokeshi

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got annoyed with Nintendo’s official emulation for VC on the 3DS, so I dumped my save. What started out as just trying to convert it to working on an emulator turned into an all day adventure of getting my save working on everything
Starting with my 3DS, DS, and PSP
View attachment 307666
Moving to my laptops
View attachment 307667
Then my Switch
View attachment 307668
Then my Raspberry Pi 4
View attachment 307669
Then my GBA Micro
View attachment 307670
View attachment 307671
All just to finish with a Wideboy
View attachment 307672

[gets ready to shoot you if you touch th PSP] :angry::gun:

ertaboy356b

Trophies
XP
Country
Time to upgrade the Monado. I'm glad the Dragon Quest Builders 2 trial has ended, that game sucked me in hard. Now I'm waiting for the second hand physical copy to arrive lol.

Reactions: AncientBoi

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Finally playing Final Fantasy 1 after reading this post
Finished Final Fantasy 1 Dawn Of Souls version including all 4 bonus dungeons and with 100% bestiary. Now that just leaves the MSX2 version to be finished and I will have finished every version of FF1.
Starting with Final Fantasy I & II: Dawn of Souls since that one has the most appealing graphics for me.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Came back to Shovel Knight again, the level I stopped at last time is Tower of Fate: Ascent. Figured out the bit where I was stuck before, apparently I'd forgotten what the Rainbow Bridge was from earlier in the game as I hadn't played that bit in years. Made my way up the tower and got stuck again....

I feel like there's no way in hell I'm gonna beat all 8 bosses in a row :rofl2:

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Came back to Shovel Knight again, the level I stopped at last time is Tower of Fate: Ascent. Figured out the bit where I was stuck before, apparently I'd forgotten what the Rainbow Bridge was from earlier in the game as I hadn't played that bit in years. Made my way up the tower and got stuck again....

I feel like there's no way in hell I'm gonna beat all 8 bosses in a row :rofl2:
I've beaten the original shovel knight without dying. I think you get healing stuff in between one or two of the fights against the knights, if that's what I'm thinking of.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've beaten the original shovel knight without dying. I think you get healing stuff in between one or two of the fights against the knights, if that's what I'm thinking of.
You did well - I die a lot :rofl2: I can get past every boss on their own level if I keep trying, but all in a row without dying once may be beyond me.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You did well - I die a lot :rofl2: I can get past every boss on their own level if I keep trying, but all in a row without dying once may be beyond me.
there's some sort of achievement for that iirc. I played it on the ps4, switch, and maybe wiiu. I bought it a couple times, because the game is very fun, even if some of the achievements are a pita to get.

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
there's some sort of achievement for that iirc. I played it on the ps4, switch, and maybe wiiu. I bought it a couple times, because the game is very fun, even if some of the achievements are a pita to get.
Yeah that is one of the harder-looking achievements. I've got the majority of the achievements for Shovel of Hope (the first one where you play as Shovel Knight), but IDK if i'll get last harder ones.

Reactions: godreborn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I had some ideas for megaman based game
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @Xdqwerty make people have their own character
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and be able to fight other players
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and co op
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @salazarcosplay, kind of like mugen or rivals of aether?
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and also ahve the option to play as a human
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or set it up that when you get injured past a certain point they have to replace your human parts with cybernetics
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i have a placeholder enemy sprite i made
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or have it that you don't know you are a cyborg, robot, and you find out and have a existential crisis
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or have it start in the virtual world and you are an ai that gained sentience
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    btw gonna wash my face in a bit, my eyes feel tired
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and you convince your owner to help you break out of the virtual world to real world
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Eyes - "yawn"
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    you bleack in to goverment computer systems to get cyborg schematics so you can get a robot body constructed
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    btw @BigOnYa the health bar doesnt decrease when i take damage (and yes i put the "at the beggining of the scene change value of greenflatbar: set to Protagonistcopmode.Health::Health())
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    i the protagonist
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    human, robot, cyborg
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    human with cyborg enhancements
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or like terminatior
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    with living tissue
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty there is health behaviour you can add to your character, then to use a health bar is lil more complicated, google n watch a few tutorial video on it, be too hard to explain here.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, the character has the health behavior
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I know you have to create a health and health max variable. Then there is a calculation you use in code to subtract width size of the health bar. Google few vids.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I know you have to create a health and health max variable. Then there is a calculation you use...