What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just cleared the Farewell chapter in Celeste (over 9000 deaths :rofl2:)

Seriously that chapter was almost as long and hard as my 🍆

Thankfully much like my 🍆 it was also exceptionally fun and satisfying (not to mention really quite beautiful to look at).

Celeste was already one of my all-time favourite games and this only adds to it.

And I cleared it before Monkey Island releases tomorrow :toot:

ChanseyIsTheBest

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I finally beat LV2 of Star Driller on Mr. Driller DrillLand and was moments away from losing my last life. It took 10+ hours of attempts on this 8 minute level (didn't want to use helper items) lol but the grind was worth it.
1665839667792.png

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I beat dkc tropical freeze, finally, without dying. all kong letters, all stages. I beat 3-K for the first time as just dk without dying, which I've never done before due to that last jump, but I found an easy way to do it. :D anyway, I've already done this with dkc returns. now, my life is complete. :)

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was playing Alien Isolation the other day, i always liked the tense atmosphere and suspense in this game, the environments are well done too. You're on edge most of the time and the (dark) lighting complements the experience even more. Highly recommended for fans of the first two Alien movies.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was playing Alien Isolation the other day, i always liked the tense atmosphere and suspense in this game, the environments are well done too. You're on edge most of the time and the (dark) lighting complements the experience even more. Highly recommended for fans of the first two Alien movies.

Lets add: Dead Space and Metro 2030 Redux to that. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: anyone