what do you guys think about gay marriage??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
QUOTE said:
I'm okay without the religious part, I just want to have state recognition.

I understand what you want, but imo, I think that if you really love your husband, you shouldn't care about things like that. You know, I'm black, and people call me a black person, an african, even a n**ger sometimes. And you know what ? They're right. I'm all that. I don't care how people call me, because I am what I am, and using a synonym won't change the nature of things.

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country
No but legality will, domestic partnership even in the U.K. Never have the full benefits of marriage, and that's because it's not marriage.I'm sorry but I won't settle for any less than marriage.

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
p1ngpong said:
You do all realise this is nothing more than a troll thread created by War just to get people to argue? War knows very well that this specific topic of discussion always results in people arguing, and the threads always end up locked.

This should just be closed.
Yep i figured that few pages ago not seeing his own opinion on the subject anywhere and just the name .. War.. and the status. take it easy.. its trollfest

i agree this should just be closed now through many POV im guessing all have been said.. from my part anyway

to sum up my opinion join with Foxi4

QUOTE(Foxi4 @ May 19 2011, 12:07 PM) *
Everything depends on what you mean by "marriage" IMO.

If you mean a legal union between two people based on partnership for inherritence and tax purposes, go on ahead and marry in whatever combinations you want.

If you mean a union with a religious background, then it depends on your religion. If you happen to be a Catholic, don't demand marriage - Catholicism doesn't allow homosexual marriage and that's *it*. You're free to change your religion if you really want to.

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
smile72 said:
No but legality will, domestic partnership even in the U.K. Never have the full benefits of marriage, and that's because it's not marriage.I'm sorry but I won't settle for any less than marriage.

Then that's a good reason to fight
smile.gif
I totally agree with you. Everyone should have the same rights. That's one of the basic things in a democracy.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
p1ngpong said:
You do all realise this is nothing more than a troll thread created by War just to get people to argue? War knows very well that this specific topic of discussion always results in people arguing, and the threads always end up locked.

This should just be closed.

QFT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 2 hours on this file transfer lol