what do you guys think about gay marriage??

Status
Not open for further replies.

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country
I never thought I would make it to a 100 posts, but that was a small step. My next goal is 1000 post, maybe I should try for 250 first though. At least you got to a hundred though koimayeul! Congrats!

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
smile72 said:
I never thought I would make it to a 100 posts, but that was a small step. My next goal is 1000 post, maybe I should try for 250 first though. At least you got to a hundred though koimayeul! Congrats!

haha thx fellow temper, lets head to 1000 or 200 at least
biggrin.gif

Waflix

El Psy Congroo
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
nando said:
one more and i'll have 1000! where should i post it? better be good.

Create a blog! Everyone will probably congratulate you.
PS: Let's stay a bit more on-topic.

----
QUOTE(nando @ May 17 2011, 08:08 PM) i agree that the christian/catholic church shouldn't be required to accept gay marriage as long as those entities are not TAX EXEMPT! otherwise, pay up or don't discriminate.

this goes for the evil boy scouts too.

So you're saying that Churches should be able to discriminate homosexuals if they would pay more money?

smile72

NewsBot
Trophies
XP
Country
They already discriminate against us, at least force them to hand out some cash to our governments.

MelissaUS

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
"It doesn`t have ANY effect on your life. What do you care?! People try to talk about it like it`s social issue. Like when you see someone stand up on a talk show say "How am I supposed to explain to my child that two man are getting married?"... I dunno, it`s your shitty kid, you fu**in` tell `em. Why is that anyone else`s problem? Two guys are in LOVE but they can`t get married because YOU don`t want to talk to your child for fu**in` five minutes?"
-Louis C.K.

Pretty much everything that I think about the gay marriage.

Magmorph

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
koimayeul said:
Please dont mix government / state / society and religion

Its not wihthin homesxual rights do have christian marriage according to the catholic church / pope position about it and bible principles, matching my personal beliefs and opinion on the matter

They have no right to go on a crusade about it, im fully with them about civil marriage whatsoever

Understanding go on both side, thanks to leave chrsitian religion out of that matter as Smile72 cleverly stated, civil marriage and recognition from society /state/ government is fair enough to all genders
There are several thousand denominations of the Christian religion. A church can't be forced to marry a gay couple but they can't be forced not to either. There are Christian churches that will marry gay couples and it is within a gay persons rights to get married there.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MelissaUS said:
"It doesn`t have ANY effect on your life. What do you care?! People try to talk about it like it`s social issue. Like when you see someone stand up on a talk show say "How am I supposed to explain to my child that two man are getting married?".
Just like you would with a woman and man.
laugh.gif

Magmorph

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:
MelissaUS said:
"It doesn`t have ANY effect on your life. What do you care?! People try to talk about it like it`s social issue. Like when you see someone stand up on a talk show say "How am I supposed to explain to my child that two man are getting married?".
laugh.gif
A child is not going to have a preconceived notion that gay marriage is wrong.

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:
MelissaUS said:
laugh.gif

exactly. like when i explained straight sex to my son.

ei "see son, sometimes when a man likes a woman a lot, she'll get on all fours and the man will mount her from behind inserting his naughty part into her naughty parts. sometimes it's fun to squeeze her tities and come all over her face, if she really likes the man back she will swallow. if they are very comfortable with each other or she is trying to save her virginity, they'll do it in the butt and call each other mean things. some women like to be degraded by men just like your mommy used to. tomorrow we can talk about [censored] fantasies"

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nando said:
KingVamp said:
MelissaUS said:
laugh.gif

ei "see son, sometimes when a man likes a woman a lot, she'll get on all fours and the man will mount her from behind inserting his naughty part into her naughty parts. sometimes it's fun to squeeze her tities and come all over her face, if she really likes the man back she will swallow. if they are very comfortable with each other or she is trying to save her virginity, they'll do it in the butt and call each other mean things. some women like to be degraded by men just like your mommy used to. tomorrow we can talk about [censored] fantasies"
XD
Nando, that was too funny.

alidsl

I am now a lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Tbh i don't give a flying fuck who anybody marries, i know a few gay people and they're really nice guys . I never got why the media is hatin on gays

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't care who gets married, being gay is perfectly normal, it isn't like they are marrying a character in their DS.

Also homosexual romance can be quite cute to see, I don't really care about what folks have sex with in private either, whatever floats your boat and isn't under 18.

The hate has got to stop, can't we all just get along and homosexuality isn't bad in the bible it's anal that's bad, there's always BJs and stuff to keep it religiously sound.

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:

yay, my 1000th post didn't go to waste!

i'm surprised about the replies on here thus far. a year ago the same topic took a turn for the worse, but then again most kids in america aren't out of school yet so this could still turn bad.

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Magmorph said:
koimayeul said:
Please dont mix government / state / society and religion

Its not wihthin homesxual rights do have christian marriage according to the catholic church / pope position about it and bible principles, matching my personal beliefs and opinion on the matter

They have no right to go on a crusade about it, im fully with them about civil marriage whatsoever

Understanding go on both side, thanks to leave chrsitian religion out of that matter as Smile72 cleverly stated, civil marriage and recognition from society /state/ government is fair enough to all genders
There are several thousand denominations of the Christian religion. A church can't be forced to marry a gay couple but they can't be forced not to either. There are Christian churches that will marry gay couples and it is within a gay persons rights to get married there.

yes sir as long it is not going against mainstream Chrisitanity (talking roman/catholic here) it's all fine with me as far as im concerned

sorry if i sound a bit biased, just standing my ground like you guys.. im really open minded and tolerant person, no hating or discrimination here
smile.gif

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
machomuu said:
nando said:
KingVamp said:
MelissaUS said:
laugh.gif

XD

GREAT 1000th Nando!! LOL

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nando said:
machomuu said:

yay, my 1000th post didn't go to waste!

i'm surprised about the replies on here thus far. a year ago the same topic took a turn for the worse, but then again most kids in america aren't out of school yet so this could still turn bad.
Well a year ago A Gay Little Catboy wasn't as well known and as big an influence on the community as he is now.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm against it, but only because I believe marriage to be a strictly religious rite. However, I also believe that what society has twisted it into is also very wrong. Gays have a right as American citizens to pursue happiness, but I don't think that pushing this is right. Just my two cents, but a domestic partnership should be instated that is recognized by the state over marriage.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The thing is, what if the world was developed (not sure how to put that) to think straight marriage
was wrong and gay/lesbian was right? Would you think the same?

Other words if religion favored the gay/lesbian people. Would you think straights shouldn't have marriage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    basically like a sugar crash after a sugar rush/sugar high
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah me neither
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They're like chugging down two cans of gfuel
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Hi rez
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Hangovers are awful. Luckily I don't drink much these days to begin with, but they're the reason I don't drink - a lot- anymore
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Hey there!
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking energy drinks may as well be alcohol I remember chugging down 40oz half my body went numb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Sicklyboy, I don't even drink alcohol either.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, my throat still hurts
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Slightly less tho
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Same
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Get well soon
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i hope both of you guys get better
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Thanks mate.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I used to drink alcohol fairly often. Never to the point of it being a problem, but like 2-3 beers with dinner each night, or a few cocktails or glasses of Scotch or something. Started smoking/vaping weed a lot a few years back which killed 90% of my interest in booze. Now I stopped smoking/vaping weed as much and just deal with life the boring way most of the time
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I only drank alcohol once and it was by accident
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I didnt know it was beer, it was on a juice bottle
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Yeah, I'm addicted to smoking, sadly. It's very addictive but I wish I didn't start.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    May just order a 5700g for a nas/emulation set up tbh
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast you were asleep on 4/20
    +1
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: LOL