Misc What do you think of this years Pride Month?

• Thread starter Deleted member 575334
  • Start date
  • Views 4,920
  • Replies 126
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 575334

OP
For me. It feels kinda quiet. Normally everywhere i go, i am getting sandblasted with the Rainbow Flag and such. But this year, it feels more quiet then ever. I guess COVID-19 has to do something with it. But i was just curious why and what you think of this?

Edit: I have to clarify that i am NOT from the LGBTQ+ Community. I support them, but i am a straight male.

Last edited by ,

MadonnaProject

Trophies
XP
Country
This guy is based and also represents my opinion to the core (minus the "shagging a guy part", it's only a girl and no double trouble for me atm, not saying I wouldn't).
Thanks. o what makes you happy. I believe in abundance in life and in all honesty the girl feels the same as the guy. In every little way. Its just varied experience which I enjoy exactly as much as the other. Maybe its my persuasion. I imagine the receivers might find the female experience varies a bit, if you know what I mean.

I used to have hangups about men, but firstly its not men, its one man, and we get on very well, second its very liberating being free of one's hangups.

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anything in the states that doesn't get "Violently Heated"? :blink:

In my opinion [and experiences], No. Theres always one in the crowd, that disagrees. :sad::(

Creamu

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I don't know much about the subject, but I will share as much as I know.

Appearently this year they are prideful of a physical altercation a group of homosexuals had with the police at the stonewall bar in new york around 50 years ago.

I understand that this is an important event for the pride community, but I personally think it is disorderly and unruly. Maybe next year choose another cause of pride that appeals to decent people, like actually building a stonewall or whatever. Anything that is constructive.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Savior of the broken
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
While in Boulder Colorado, my little group and I (my wife and friend we were on vacation with,) happened upon the last day of their week-long Pride event. It was rather fun, I was happy running into other enby folks while we were there.

AncientBoi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Appearently this year they are prideful of a physical altercation a group of homosexuals had with the police at the stonewall bar in new york around 50 years ago.

I understand that this is an important event for the pride community, but I personally think it is disorderly and unruly. Maybe next year choose another cause of pride that appeals to decent people, like actually building a stonewall or whatever. Anything that is constructive.

You are such a hypocrite :(. You even had the nerve to join our LGBTQIA+ group. I have a sense that you joined to be as a SPY in the group. It is thus, I despise you :angry: Spy. [blocks Creamu]

AncientBoi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by AncientBoi,

SyphenFreht

As above, so below
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You don't find it funny that America as a country was founded, and kept up, through a series of rebellious altercations with people in positions of authoritative power, and yet the LBGTQ+ community gets demonized for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was listening to the Ice T Iceberg CD other day, good stuff
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    i concur
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    power is my fave tho, masterpiece
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Still waiting on that new ll album
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    steve miller band got me into rock from folk and country
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    fly like an eagle
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You guys ever heard of group out of detroit called "Top Authority"? They were good too.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Guess this is the power of genres they make you talk about other artists
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    What are you guys talking about?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hamsters
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People that do drugs
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I been listening to a f-ton of jrock and jpop lately
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    mainly a lot of go!go! and cibo matto
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    and old ass prog like atomic rooster and gentle giant
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Lil' hamster yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, Big hamster yawn
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stop stealing his sayings
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, svebe
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sometimes when I poop I just think that's it?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The worst is when its a dry poop, then you spend 20 minutes and ha!f a roll of TP wiping. Its like wiping TP over a magic marker, just won't stop showing.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, or diarrhea
    +2
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :shit: is :shit: +1