Hacking What firmware is Spongbob?

mori123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just ordered myself some r4idsn Cards the wood compatible Blue Box units, They came with the spongebob Firmware, I am curious which one this is? do i need to update to Doradora DIsu for full 3ds compatibility?

Nathanaël

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nauru
No no no.

If you have an R4iDSN with Spongebob, please don't flash the card.

It works fine on all current Nintendo firmwares. And we think it might work in the future, too.

You have one of the best flash linkers available. Congrats.

mori123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Correction 50 of the best flash linkers Thanks for the headsup i don;t have a 3ds to test on so. that saves me alot of reflashing

I prefer the r4idsn over the acekard no clone headaches And No normatt to bitch someone used his precious akaio on a clone! p:)

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Nathanaël said:
50?

I only have 7.

I love them. Really. Get another 50, they are worth it.

No flashing needed. Not now, and hopefully not in the future.

This depends a lot on how the bootloader works.. I have my doubts on wether what you say is true regarding No flashing needed, but I'll leave it at that. Currently I believe the DSi mode exploit is the only 100% sure way of loading a cart since it utilizes a save game exploit. Still the exploit doesn't allow everything to be done since the cooking coach isn't a game with SD access/WiFi/etc..

But the R4iDSN is a good cart and works for the basic needs of loading games and homebrew.
smile.gif

-Qtis

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpxvzFnWCu0