• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

What is the end game with Covid?

Chaosta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ya then go there, try to hide and wish that u dont ever get in touch with this f**** Virus that has a exponential infection rate, that infects everyone and may causes u a live long lung damage, in worst case death.

The latest Variant Omikron cames from Southafrika over the world. Maybe it says hey stop i go around.
I am there.. omicron is a cold bruh... iv had it TWICE (smoked blunts thru out my illness), mom, sister, 8 friends got it, and its nothing to fear.. im also unvaxxed. iv had more serious sinus infections. yall watch too much news and dont research enough yourselves.. scared little sheep.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am there.. omicron is a cold bruh... iv had it TWICE (smoked blunts thru out my illness), mom, sister, 8 friends got it, and its nothing to fear.. im also unvaxxed. iv had more serious sinus infections. yall watch too much news and dont research enough yourselves.. scared little sheep.
About 2,600 Americans are dying each day from omicron, and approximately 90% of them are unvaccinated.

Reactions: Chary and Dakitten

Chaosta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
About 2,600 Americans are dying each day from omicron, and approximately 90% of them are unvaccinated.
no, about 2600 americans are dying each day who just happen to test positive for covid, the news, cdc and white house have all stated ALL the statistics are incorrect as you could die in a plane crash, test postitive for covid and be labled a "covid death".
The consensus is wrong, fake data is incorrect data.

Reactions: BitMasterPlus

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no, about 2600 americans are dying each day who just happen to test positive for covid, the news, cdc and white house have all stated ALL the statistics are incorrect as you could die in a plane crash, test postitive for covid and be labled a "covid death".
While the hospitalization numbers are similar to how you've described them, the death numbers are much more homogenous: COVID-19 illness, ICU beds, ventilators, etc. There is no evidence that the death numbers are significantly off. The data from around the world also comports with the US data.

Reactions: Dakitten

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Damn good luck that Omicron causes not so often severe disease progression like the other Mutations. In dont know how u do it. But i dont get infected once and iam one of the latest who get vacinated, and this only because of law to accees public locations. Btw i pearsonally dont care about this Virus shit. And if u use your brain u mentioned to have, search and calculat how many of millions death we would have without the vaccine. Wich dont have so much luck.

Chaosta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn good luck that Omicron causes not so often severe disease progression like the other Mutations. In dont know how u do it. But i dont get infected once and iam one of the latest who get vacinated, and this only because of law to accees public locations. Btw i pearsonally dont care about this Virus shit. And if u use your brain u mentioned to have, search and calculat how many of millions death we would have without the vaccine.
the "vax" isnt the problem. the fact people are being literally forced to take it for something with a 97% survival rate is the problem. this hasn't happened since nazi germany. yet everyone's so quick to give up free will and your right to self medicate.
abortions? sure, mercy killings? sure. but got forbid I refuse to take a flu shot -__-
insane times we live in.

Sypherone

Gaming Ninja
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
One point is they try get everyone immune, so the Virus cant spreat. But they can forget it because also if your vacinated u can take the Virus in u and spread it. The other point is the Goverment has the task to protect the people in their Country. But they did it in a absolutly bad way. So we are there where we are...

The stupidy thats going more around is really a lot of brain fuck. One Point is, u got very often this nice Plastic Windows with open air left, right, above open. Its funny... Fore sure the Virus in the Air takes only the direct way.... No left.. no right.... not above... Are they kidding me? ? 😂

Chaosta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One point is they try get everyone immune, so the Virus cant spreat. But they can forget it because also if your vacinated u can take the Virus in u and spread it. The other point is the Goverment has the task to protect the people in their Country. But they did it in a absolutly bad way. So we are there where we are...

The stupidy thats going more around is really a lot of brain fuck. One Point is, u got very often this nice Plastic Windows with open air left, right, above open. Its funny... Fore sure the Virus in the Air takes only the direct way.... No left.. no right.... not above... Are they kidding me? ? 😂
another flaw with the world governments is calling it a "vaccine" when its clearly not. theres a reason we call the flu shot a shot and not a flu vaccine. This confused the majority of people and still does. cant tell you how many people seriously think they cant get covid simply because they got the jab.

and yep exactly. there have been cities that during events had a metal chain link gate as a barrier between the vaxxed and non vaxxed. retarded.:rofl2:

Reactions: BitMasterPlus

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo