What Should I Ask for Christmas

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, well Christmas is right around the corner. My parents always ask a month or two before Christmas what we want for Christmas so they can go ahead and get it early so they can beat the rush and not worry about it later on in the coming weeks. Every year, I always have something that I want for Christmas, whether it be a game or some clothes or some shoes. This year is different though cause I have no clue what I want.

I'm having a hard time deciding or thinking up things that I want for Christmas. I don't want any Nintendo DS games because, hey, I have my CycloDS so I shouldn't even bother asking for one. There are Wii games that I want, but with the Backup Loader in production, I don't see a need to buy any games. Especially since all the games I want are import games. I could ask for some PSP games, but there aren't that many good PSP games out there. On top of that, my PSP has custom firmware installed on it, so I can download the games. And I can easily buy myself a new memory card since I'm getting a job this month. I was going to ask for a DSi but decided against it because it was $300 to import which is money we don't have right now since only my dad is working because my mom has problems with her back and hasn't been to work. Plus there are several of us in the family for them to support so I don't want to ask for anything that will put a burden on them.

I want to ask for nothing at all but my parents insist that I ask for a couple of things for Christmas. I want to just ask for some clothes and shoes but they were planning on taking us out to go shopping for our clothes anyway so there would be no point in asking for that. So I need help thinking of at least 2 things that I may want for Christmas and maybe an idea for a present for my parents to show how much I care. Please help me people of GBATemp. Any help is appreciative.

~Your Truly, Raiyu245.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Urickroll said:
1.How old are you?
2.Whats the price limit thats comfortable for you
3.Whats you hobby and intrest?

1. I turn 17 this month
2. Well I really don't want to go over $100..
3. Anime, games, music, girls (of course), electronics..

QUOTE(lolzed @ Nov 2 2008, 05:13 AM) well,that was kinda spoiled,how bout asking them for a new pc?or maybe even a laptop?
I just bought a new laptop 2 months ago with my own money.

Maybe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iPod Touch or iPhone?
wacko.gif
Good luck, all I can think of ATM is those

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Money, then do something to double it, then take half and double it again, I won't give you any tips on how to do it though, that's for you to find out and for me to keep a secret! People nowadays, always ask and take!

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joe88 said:
maybe an Mp3 player? (if you dont have one already...)
I was honestly thinking about getting one. But I have my PSP so I don't know..I'll think about it.

Maybe said:
iPod Touch or iPhone?
wacko.gif
Good luck, all I can think of ATM is those
I was honestly thinking about getting an iPod Touch but again, thats pricey and I honestly don't want to ask for something pricey.

QUOTE(Mei-o @ Nov 2 2008, 05:37 AM)
Money, then do something to double it, then take half and double it again, I won't give you any tips on how to do it though, that's for you to find out and for me to keep a secret! People nowadays, always ask and take!
Money isn't a bad idea though.

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Raiyu245 said:
Mei-o said:
Money isn't a bad idea though.
Money is bad if you're itching to spend it.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mei-o said:
Money is bad if you're itching to spend it.
I'm not itching the spend anything. I can't itch to spend it if I can't even think of anything I want for Christmas.
tongue.gif

Raika said:
Raiyu245 said:
3. Anime, games, music, girls (of course), electronics..
How about cosplay?
wacko.gif
eh, when I mean anime, I mean anime games and videos. I'm not an otaku

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Well, sounds like you're set. You've got a DS and flashcart, a CFW PSP, and a Wii.

Here's my suggestions:
-Ask for money. It's always good to have a little pocket change to be able to go out with friends, buy something that comes out in the future that you really want, etc.
-Start saving up for a DSi if that's your thing... however, I would really stay away from importing it. It just came out, so prices are high, there's not flashcart solution yet, and everything is in Japanese anyway... you should just wait for the NA release.
-Buy an Xbox 360 if you don't have one! (You didn't mention having one) I've said it a bunch of times... if I could go back in time an stop myself from buying a Wii, I would. Then I'd use that money for a 360!
grog.gif

-Buy a Wii modchip? It depends how much you use your Wii, but I would much rather have a modchip than have to rely on some guy's software. The backup loader isn't perfect, and it doesn't have a whole team behind it. :\ A modchip is the way to go.

Anyway, I'll let you know if I come up with more. Hope I was of some help!

bugboy181

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
If your in to anime or movies and you download them often enough, you could ask for a dvd player that plays videos in avi format so you could get a whole season of an anime or 3 or 4 movies on a disc?

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
War said:
Well, sounds like you're set. You've got a DS and flashcart, a CFW PSP, and a Wii.

Here's my suggestions:
-Ask for money. It's always good to have a little pocket change to be able to go out with friends, buy something that comes out in the future that you really want, etc.
-Start saving up for a DSi if that's your thing... however, I would really stay away from importing it. It just came out, so prices are high, there's not flashcart solution yet, and everything is in Japanese anyway... you should just wait for the NA release.
-Buy an Xbox 360 if you don't have one! (You didn't mention having one) I've said it a bunch of times... if I could go back in time an stop myself from buying a Wii, I would. Then I'd use that money for a 360!
grog.gif

-Buy a Wii modchip? It depends how much you use your Wii, but I would much rather have a modchip than have to rely on some guy's software. The backup loader isn't perfect, and it doesn't have a whole team behind it. :\ A modchip is the way to go.

Anyway, I'll let you know if I come up with more. Hope I was of some help!

hmm, 360 is another option. I'll also think about getting a modchip..

dinofan01 said:
Ask your parents to take you to the prostitution house in Reno, Nevada. You'll remember that Christmas for sure.
Yeah, I'll ask my parents to drive me 10 states over to Nevada
tongue.gif

QUOTE(bugboy181 @ Nov 2 2008, 08:47 AM)
If your in to anime or movies and you download them often enough, you could ask for a dvd player that plays videos in avi format so you could get a whole season of an anime or 3 or 4 movies on a disc?
I have a DVD Player, a PS2 and a Wii to play DVDs on. And I'm burning Advent Children and some other movies right now
tongue.gif

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Perhaps a digital camera? A small pocketable digital camera would be something good for anyone is over 18. Its a time to be more social and its a good way to put out good memories.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: but well atleast my game tv stick can, @Psionic Roshambo