What should I get?

Nujui

I need something to do.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got some money for Christmas yesterday and I don't know what I should get. these are my two options

A ps2

Reason: I've wanted to play some of my old games on my ps3 when I got it for my birthday, but I didn't know that sony only had some consoles that worked with BC. Unlucky, I got one that did (40 gig). So I may buy this one.

Supercard 2(Gbatemp edition, if I' m lucky
rolleyes.gif
)

Reason: I like the way the card looks, and since I have been on this site for some time now, it would be nice to have this to replace my r4. Mine's a original as far as I can tell. I can run wood so I don't have to worry about some games, but I would like to have the supercard for the Gba and snes emulation and other things.

Each of them cost the same. 50.00 (With some minor cents included) so what do you think I should buy?

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
R4's have pretty good compatibility nowadays with Wood. Not much of a reason to "upgrade" to the SCDS2. Odds are you'll have another device for better emulators than it'll have and the movie capabilities are still nonexistent (and when they are available, I'll doubt it'll be better than watching it on an iPod or the like). Kinda found the SCDS2 to have some nice features but, odds are, you'll never find a use for them and end up paying $35-ish when you can get a good cart with good compatibility for

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Check the model number of that PS2 before you buy it. One series (the 3000 series if I recall correctly) is plagued by technical problems. try to find a slim model if you can.

DeathStrudel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sheaperd121 said:
I bought a ps2. it was like 18.00 because I traded in some games. Also blaze, I got a slim model
i would have suggested a phat one since you can put a HDD in it to store games(with some software). you can use and external HDD for the slim(if you're interested) but i've heard FMVs can run slow

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ