What song got you into your favorite music genre?

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Random thought that sprung into my head while listening to what got me into rock.. Wanted to see how other's grew their music tastes, so this thread was born And I'm trash at making threads

RivenMain

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I grew up in a hippie family listening to bands play every night well I sleep wanted to be a radio dj. Had a life changing experience started listening to garbage and all that remains, Got labeled goth I found myself to be very sadistic. My friend gave me his copy of grandia 2 where I found a peaceful harmony between being psycho and my hippie calm nature. Music to soothe the beast. It makes me want to Walts around the house.

Last edited by RivenMain,
Reactions: Ricken and hunoi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My friend got me into industrial music in high school with this song. Don't care for Trent Reznor's views on certain topics but his older material is nostalgia to me, even though this is bubblegum pop compared to the industrial pioneers I enjoy now.

Haymose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I heard a 5 second clip of this song in a movie and it made me research who the original artist was. Now I listen to a lot of instrumental music.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I sank most my tokens and quarters in this game when I was a kid. A classic.