Country
United Kingdom
Reactions: Mama Looigi

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Advice on what gba flashcart to buy. Ended up with an EZFA so it was between that and something else, probably the f2a as that was always in the running back then.

Doesn't show up in thread search, so either it's too old (2003) or got lost in one of the many board moves.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
I was asking something about the Gamecube composite output in a very broken English, and no one replied to it :P

..................................................................................................................................................
Hi all, I have a question related to Gamecube.
I was just wondering, is a component video gamecube cable is doable homemade? I mean, official ones are expensive as hell, and rare to find nowadays. Is something "unofficial" exist to have an "hd" video output from a Gamecube console? Like a gamecube2hdmi (if it ever exist) wich enable progressive scan or something that would replace official cables? because playing on a hdtv with rgb cables give blurry and crappy image quality :P
Thanks in advance if someone could help me ;)
.................................................................................................................................................

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
..................................................................................................................................................
Hi all, I have a question related to Gamecube.
I was just wondering, is a component video gamecube cable is doable homemade? I mean, official ones are expensive as hell, and rare to find nowadays. Is something "unofficial" exist to have an "hd" video output from a Gamecube console? Like a gamecube2hdmi (if it ever exist) wich enable progressive scan or something that would replace official cables? because playing on a hdtv with rgb cables give blurry and crappy image quality :P
Thanks in advance if someone could help me ;)
.................................................................................................................................................
Please it's very embarrassing :rofl2:

At least I made a lot of improvements hahaha.

ELY_M

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to find your first thread, you have to click on my name then click on postings then go down to the filters section, you will see that you can filter to threads.

Reactions: Mama Looigi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: nobody?