Hardware What's the difference between those 2?

nileyg

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
one's red!
lecture.gif

Icarus

fire walk with me
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't want to go the whole trouble of selling this again and buying a new one.

Actually, I'm an idiot, I should have thought this before. Sandisk does the same with Wii. They have the so called "Wii Compatible" SD cards and they're much more expensive then their regular SD cards
sleep.gif

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I for one do not understand the "scared" comment as well. Are you scared of Sandisk? Or Sony?

LOL just playing with you. Yes they are exactly the same. Sony and Sandisk co-developed the Pro Duo memory stick format so as long as the memory stick says blah blah blah "DUO" then all is well in the world. It will work with your PSP no problem. Doesn't matter if it says "Works with PSP" or not.

Hope this helps.

- Fitzy

decept

Trophies
Website
www.decept.net
XP
Country
United States
Speaking of this memory card, Circuit City currently has the red one 4gb PRO Duo on sale for only $20.00. I picked up 2 of them during lunch with a 10% coupon for less than $40.

If you want to check inventory for your nearest store you can use this link:

http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/Search.do?c...87&mid=FW62hglv

Keep in mind that the online price doesn't reflect the in store sale price. You can even order it online and select "Pickup at Store" for a delivery option and they will refund you the difference when you pick it up.

w00t.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/7bH4YgV.mp4