Hacking What's with the load up times?

Hedgehogofchaos

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I upgraded from R4 to this, and the load times are bugging me. Transitions from menu to menu take a few seconds, and the startup takes like 15 sec. The R4 was almost instantaneous. So what exactly makes the M3 better than R4 besides fw updates?

Btw don't bitch bout me being impatient. I'm just saying if the R4 can do it, why not M3

dhjohn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It sounds like your using Touchpod. Try out Sakura. Folder loads are instant, and Ds games load in around 3-5 secs.
~dhjohn

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hedgehogofchaos said:
I upgraded from R4 to this, and the load times are bugging me. Transitions from menu to menu take a few seconds, and the startup takes like 15 sec. The R4 was almost instantaneous. So what exactly makes the M3 better than R4 besides fw updates?

Btw don't bitch bout me being impatient. I'm just saying if the R4 can do it, why not M3

There could be multiple factors here it could be your memory card higher class numbers means greater the speed. Even I don't have to wait 15 seconds to load it.

Also if you're using touchpod I suggest you dump that and get the m3's secondary firmware Sakura it's very fast and very good.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @DinohScene hi