Hacking Question When will we get game piracy like the PS4 and Wii U?

PotatisKnug

OP
Trophies
Website
thomas.dusbite.se
XP
Country
Sweden
As the title says, when will we be able to launch downloaded games like the ps4 with PS4HEN or like the Wii U with the HAXCHI method?
I suspect this will work in conjunction with the homebrew launcher that can be executed through the RCM method.

I kindly ask you to state everything you know about this matter but don't post any "bad" links, i do not want this thread taken down. Thanks.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As the title says, when will we be able to launch downloaded games like the ps4 with PS4HEN or like the Wii U with the HAXCHI method?
I suspect this will work in conjunction with the homebrew launcher that can be executed through the RCM method.

I kindly ask you to state everything you know about this matter but don't post any "bad" links, i do not want this thread taken down. Thanks.

Wrong question. We do not know when. The SX OS do existing but a free CFW ? Unknown for now. End of story. :grog::sleep:

Reactions: -----a

LooP403

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, I'm confused. I know about SX OS and whatnot, but you're all talking like you already have the stuff needed for it. Isn't it not released yet?

xXDungeon_CrawlerXx

Trophies
XP
Country
qc1PRyW5NL-2.png

Reactions: Centergaming

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: horny jail is full la