ROM Hack Question Where are saves stored in emummc

Nerdtendo

Your friendly neighborhood idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Long story short, my emummc got screwed up so I made a new one. I'm the panic I deleted the Nintendo folder from the old one and I don't have any saves in the new one. Could I use a program like recuva to get these back and if so, where do they go?

DocKlokMan

Plugin Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Long story short, my emummc got screwed up so I made a new one. I'm the panic I deleted the Nintendo folder from the old one and I don't have any saves in the new one. Could I use a program like recuva to get these back and if so, where do they go?
Saves aren't stored in the Nintendo folder, so having deleted it isn't a real big deal. The saves are stored in the emuMMC. This means that if you're using the partition type emuMMC (RAW) the saves are in the 32GB hidden partition where the rest of the emuMMC files are. If you're using the files based emuMMC then the saves are in the emuMMC folder in those files labeled 00-07.

Nerdtendo

Your friendly neighborhood idiot
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Saves aren't stored in the Nintendo folder, so having deleted it isn't a real big deal. The saves are stored in the emuMMC. This means that if you're using the partition type emuMMC (RAW) the saves are in the 32GB hidden partition where the rest of the emuMMC files are. If you're using the files based emuMMC then the saves are in the emuMMC folder in those files labeled 00-07.
Thank you. I think I've lost them then but it's not too big of a deal

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0HUC3gnPMZs&pp=ygUXTWVtY2FyZCBwcm8gMSwgMiBhbmQgZ2M%3D