Hacking Which is the Best r4?

mori123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
heh I know this is a definetlyloaded question But of The Many r4 variants out there i am searching for the best of the worst so to speak i don;t mind if it won;t play the newest games immediately I was Looking @

R4i SDHC Upgrade Revolution - According to the site its 1.4 dsi compatible and its firmware was updated In march and like 4 times this year, And yes i know r4s are the bottom of the barrel, I want the Cheapest common denominator that works. with a dsi 1.4 unit P:) So of all the r4s avaible Which would u say is the Best Choice for someone looking to buy The cheapest and best one? of the dsi 1.4 compatible kind?

Thanks in advance and Please Stay on topic. best r4!

mori123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I realize those are Better But I want the Cheapest Common denominator i want a r4 and there is like 10 versions rockstar which of the 10 is the best of the r4 crop P:) Please stay on topic.

mori123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am Buying Flash Cards for a large group of children... i do not want to spend A fortune on flash cards I don;t particularly care if they Cannot Play Pokemon SS or HG P:) I just want a dsi 1.4 compatible Card No frills nothing fancy. I personally use a ak2i This is not for me! p:)

Bonny

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It was just a simple question from mori123... but noone knows anything exactly about the R4's, right?

But anyone has something to tell... something off-topic...
lecture.gif

mori123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Can None of You read what i typed? I KNOW ACEKARD is better but i want to Know of the Crappy horrible r4s which is the best one of the LOT! sheesh is that so hard to understand?

Bonny

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The question is really intresting in my opinion... i guess most people really don't know anything about these Cards, how they work, who's behind etc.

you have to wait mori123, until someone shows up, who knows a little more

mori123

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ya i am going to sleep I might just get bored and review every r4 p:) but for the moment i would love to know which is the best of the worst u know? And jack i am not looking for a recommendation but perhaps someone could say This r4superwhatcamacallit works on dsi 1.4 and supports a decent amount of games, type deal but of course is a POS! P:)

Ultralex

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So you want to buy a crappy R4,which cannot play the newest games and isn't updated anymore or is even a clone by a Team which doesn't support it,for the same price as an Acekard or M3,which are best Cards at the Moment,because you want to save Money?
Idiot NOOB!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got a camera I can film what I want
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Gotta give my fans what they want...
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Deeze nuts
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    get crackin'
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Well hmm got that Eeros 6+ router working so no need for a new one for now lol
    Scratch!!! In broad daylight!!!
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, is it truly discrimination if you dislike everyone equally? like, if i dislike everyone, then am i racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist, etc., or am i just a hater?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    All of the above...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You gotta be on Psis level and hate your own people
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i meant everyone, even my own people, and myself
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Oh, well thats ok then
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    (i don't dislike people, it's just a hypothe- aaaaaand i'm banned aren't i?)
    Good good let your hate flow through you!!!
    +2
    Emperor Palpetine reveals that he is trans Jewish pro abortion and drives a Prius!
    Unlimited Power!!!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hate fuels your cybertruck
    Yeah this Eero router is way better than the one my ISP gave me, still might need to buy one but until then this one is better lol
    The one Comcast provided is apparently powered by a comadore 64 chip lol
    What's weird is that they both have about the same speed in bandwidth but the Comcast one feels laggy like click something and it takes a second to load, the Eero one is just instant lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    why do i see some little songs at @shaunj66 's profile page?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    sonics*
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: sonics*