Which video game have you played the longest?

Owenge

GbaTemp browser
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Black ops 2, for PS3.
(Note- This was my first COD game so when i first started playing i had no clue you could make a class.... this lasted 6 months :glare:)

Second longest is R6s for PC :gun:

lordrand11

The Wheel of Time Turns and Ages Come And Pass.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd say probably Skyrim with a combined total hours of about 8700 across three platforms, though I've never really counted how many times I've played through Earthbound. The next closest one is Oblivion with about 3200 on three consoles.

Reactions: PuNKeMoN

x65943

i can be your sega dreamcast or sega nightmarecast
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Harvest Moon 64.

I come from a family of 8, and we would take half hour turns playing this game day and night. When the N64 overheated we would put it in the freezer for 10 minutes and keep playing.

I've played to year 4 (when your father inspects the farm) too many times to count.

Runners up are

Pokemon Red (probably beaten 30+ times)
Zelda Ocarina of time (beaten 20+ times)
Animal Crossing GC (played everyday for years)
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - put in hundreds and hundreds of hours.

Reactions: Song of storms
D

Deleted User

Through the years, Half Life 2. I keep going back to Half Life 2. It's a cultural masterpiece. You don't need to play it for a billion hours to see its brilliance and starling glory. A game to be played through the ages, really.

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I’m a Duel Links addict.:creep:

AFD11D59-B676-46D1-88D7-418A8BEE16C4.jpeg

Reactions: x65943

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Might be Ark: Survival Evolved. Steam says I have 1007 hours logged but that's way off because I AFKed and left the game running a lot. Still I must have been playing it for at least 500 hours.
I've played Zelda OoT a lot too. I lost count of how many times I replayed that game, so I might very well have played it more than Ark. But that's over the course of most of my life. Ark I've only been playing for a couple years or so, and only over a few weeks at a time before taking a long break.
I never get so hooked on a game that I can play it all day every day for weeks, but that's what happened with Ark, and Zelda BotW. I usually don't tend to go for the kind of games you can play forever anyway. I like games with a beginning and an end. I guess Ark technically does have an endgame now after they went out of EA, but it's not much to speak of.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ragnarok online
Starting around 2003 and played it hardcore till about 2010, then on and off since then (i still get a craving to play it). During the summer I would play it pretty much non stop every day for 12+ hours. On school days I still played 2+ hours but also played a lot of Halo and stuff too. Tens of thousands of hours, easy. That game was my life for a long time.

Counter Strike Source and the Halo series were the other two. No idea which I played more, but I spent thousands of hours on both. It's too bad steam didn't track hours till after I stopped playing really, since it only shows me with 400 hours in it. CSS was actually my first steam game back in Dec 2004.

dAVID_

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have played countless hours of Minecraft, but sadly I have uninstalled the game several times which deletes the logs.
My guess is that I've played easily over 4000 hours of it, between every world, and every server.
And for TF2 it'd be around 800-1000 hours.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/5fQHvL6iO5k?si=1qrkapNMcghUj07-