Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
martin88 said:
I guess you're not cool enough.

hate2.gif
thats what i thought.....but im tryin to get som rep.....(god i sound like a loser) and i even post just for help and still no posts!

Twiggy12

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Raven Darkheart said:
Twiggy12 said:
martin88 said:

hate2.gif
thats what i thought.....but im tryin to get som rep.....(god i sound like a loser) and i even post just for help and still no posts!
make friends with mods, post in general topics and eof

bout what?

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
About anything that you think people may find interesting. If no-one's replying to your threads I wouldn't worry about, it's not a popularity contest!
wink.gif

Twiggy12

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
asuri said:
tip: posting in every single topic that shows up on the latest discussion box is not cool, just be yourself

.....ok....but i do be myself..lazy(why do u think i usually do what u just said), annoying, and somewhat stupid

QUOTE(TrolleyDave @ Oct 29 2008, 11:58 AM) About anything that you think people may find interesting. If no-one's replying to your threads I wouldn't worry about, it's not a popularity contest!
wink.gif

im not trying to be popular but sometimes i like to post new ideas my oppinions or things i need help on *example * my thread bout helpen me get idea for AMV nobody posted on that* and i actuly want responses not just a way to raise my coment post

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Twiggy12 said:
Raven Darkheart said:
Twiggy12 said:
martin88 said:

hate2.gif

bout what?
give out free pr0n.

and ur gettin posts in this topic so stop whining lol

Twiggy12

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
da_head said:
Twiggy12 said:
Raven Darkheart said:
Twiggy12 said:
martin88 said:

hate2.gif

bout what?
give out free pr0n.

and ur gettin posts in this topic so stop whining lol

...my longest topic was 2 pages long and that was bout LoZ OoT remake thing

Raven Darkheart

The Radioactive Flamer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
da_head said:
give out free pr0n.

dont you have enough pron?

QUOTE(Law @ Oct 28 2008, 09:01 PM) Be friends with TrolleyDave, Toni Plutonij and Wildwon.

Then you'll get all the ladies wanting to reply to your threads.
im already friends with 2/3 so i have enough board cred i think

EDIT:now TD posts. i was waiting to see what he said and i agree. as long as you know the "cool" ppl that post often, your board cred goes up fast

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Twiggy12 said:
TrolleyDave said:
About anything that you think people may find interesting. If no-one's replying to your threads I wouldn't worry about, it's not a popularity contest!
wink.gif

im not trying to be popular but sometimes i like to post new ideas my oppinions or things i need help on *example * my thread bout helpen me get idea for AMV nobody posted on that* and i actuly want responses not just a way to raise my coment post

I don't even know what an AMV is mate so can't help you there, it could be the same with other people. I'm pretty sure that most people on GBAtemp have made threads that people didn't reply in, hell it's happened to me. Join the Ban game and the Name The Movie game and you'll get to know some people. Have you posted a pic in the Temper Pics thread? That always helps, I think people just feel they know you better if they've seen you.

You've only been here a month, give it some time for people to get to know you.

QUOTE(Law @ Oct 29 2008, 01:01 AM)
Be friends with TrolleyDave, Toni Plutonij and Wildwon.

I laughed. Then I felt sad cos none of the ladies here speak to me! Well apart from Joujoudoll.

Twiggy12

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
TrolleyDave said:
Twiggy12 said:
TrolleyDave said:
wink.gif

I don't even know what an AMV is mate so can't help you there, it could be the same with other people. I'm pretty sure that most people on GBAtemp have made threads that people didn't reply in, hell it's happened to me. Join the Ban game and the Name The Movie game and you'll get to know some people. Have you posted a pic in the Temper Pics thread? That always helps, I think people just feel they know you better if they've seen you.

You've only been here a month, give it some time for people to get to know you.

QUOTE(Law @ Oct 29 2008, 01:01 AM)

I laughed. Then I felt sad cos none of the ladies here speak to me! Well apart from Joujoudoll.

an AMV is an animated music video here ill giv u my 2nd one if that didnt work heres the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucTK_URylZo

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Not bad, not really my thing though. It might just be that they're not very popular on here. Is there a dedicated forum somehwere for it? You'd probably get a much better response from it (if there is one).

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Law said:

rofl2.gif

ohmy.gif
erm.......well, yes it's true
tongue.gif

haha..

QUOTE(TrolleyDave @ Oct 29 2008, 03:09 AM) I laughed. Then I felt sad cos none of the ladies here speak to me! Well apart from Joujoudoll.
Do not lie Trolley!!!!!!!!
You have a female fan here!
Wona see her nekid?!
IMG_1403.jpg
She's all yours..

EDIT: sorry for off-topic.....that video is pretty well made.....

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
If you want replies when it comes to AMVs, I'd probably recommend going to an actual anime forum.

I mean, I know GBAtemp does have its fair share of anime lovers; but posting an AMV here is probably the equivilent of me posting a Let's Play here (I go to a dedicated forum for that, as TrolleyDave stated above).

Also, chances are if you put a link to your Youtube page in your signature, you'll get quite a few clicks.

Twiggy12

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
TrolleyDave said:
Not bad, not really my thing though. It might just be that they're not very popular on here. Is there a dedicated forum somehwere for it? You'd probably get a much better response from it (if there is one).

i did that at 11:45 then posted on youtube at about 12:10 so it wasnt my best imo but my friend thinks it is

and i dc if there not popular cos i just needed to know a good cartoon or song and the rest i can do

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Please click all suspicious links sent your email