MarioMasta64

hi. i make batch stuff and portable shiz
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
You might see a small uptick on that (I misread your original post, apologies), but I wouldn't put it past the OS to have potential issues doing stuff consumer-level versions of the same OS take for granted, due to increased security. Or, who knows, I could be totally wrong.
from what ive tested. it works amazing. you can get a 90-day trial if you wish. the change is easier to see on lower end pcs tho

Roify

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Simply because :

vulns ( me ), microsofts lies like saying "uh we are not spying okay >:^)", spying, bloat, cancer like windows apps, autoshit like autoupdates or autoinstalling candy crush saga, and the Kernel itself is logging all the shit and sending it to microsoft :^)

Reactions: hobbledehoy899

Arecaidian Fox

fox-ott
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Simply because :

vulns ( me ), microsofts lies like saying "uh we are not spying okay >:^)", spying, bloat, cancer like windows apps, autoshit like autoupdates or autoinstalling candy crush saga, and the Kernel itself is logging all the shit and sending it to microsoft :^)
You might wanna loosen that tin foil hat, buddy, I think you're cutting off oxygen to your brain. Link a legit, reliable source for your claims.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Simply because :

Hmm, more unsubstantiated claims. Nice try, though.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
ITT: Tin foil hat brigade strikes again!

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, and we are to respect that. However, constantly pushing that "spying" agenda is ridiculous. Telemetry is nothing new, it's not spying.. It's not stealing your confidential data... FFS people, get it together.

Luckkill4u

4 guys in a car ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Some Gigabyte motherboards (maybe others too) are dropping dual boot with Linux. To get dual boot to work on my motherboard is a pain in the ass. I basically have to build a special Linux kernel and trick the BIOS. No secure boot or UEFI so I just use virtual machines for my Linux needs. Not only that working with the drivers for my RX480 was an absolute bitch. I ended up giving up on the dual boot system.

Windows is just better supported by the hardware I use. Virtual machines are quite good in the Windows environment and I can do everything there that I can do in dual boot.

Roify

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
ITT: Tin foil hat brigade strikes again!

Everyone is entitled to an opinion, and we are to respect that. However, constantly pushing that "spying" agenda is ridiculous. Telemetry is nothing new, it's not spying.. It's not stealing your confidential data... FFS people, get it together.
thanks man for respecting my opinion but telementery is spying.

Reactions: hobbledehoy899

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
thanks man for respecting my opinion but telementery is spying.
Telemetry is indeed collecting data, but it's all from computer usage, error reports, and crashlogs. In short, Telemetry is just an advanced service for what Microsoft have been doing since Windows XP. You can also disable it if it worries you that much.

Roify

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Telemetry is indeed collecting data, but it's all from computer usage, error reports, and crashlogs. In short, Telemetry is just an advanced service for what Microsoft have been doing since Windows XP. You can also disable it if it worries you that much.
or its just an cheap excuse for microsoft spying hobby.
also you cant disable it fully since the kernel is doing the same , since programms are relying on the kernel the kernel can run shit without the aim of other programms.
Because they dumb af.
Windows 10 master race
( Dualboot with Arch too, that thing is pretty neat. )
lolno windows 7 mastterrace , and windows 10 peasant :^)
I love windows 10, 8 was shit though. I started out with 3.1 lol.
I really respect that ! I didnt beat the ski game tho >:^(

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I got too much propaganda from Kingy

D

Deleted User

You might wanna loosen that tin foil hat, buddy, I think you're cutting off oxygen to your brain. Link a legit, reliable source for your claims.
Hmm, more unsubstantiated claims. Nice try, though.
People know Windows 10 collects enormous amounts of data but they have to dylude themselves.

Don't get me wrong, I USE W10 but don't lie to yourselves.

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/itpro/windows/configure/windows-diagnostic-data

D

Deleted-355425

or its just an cheap excuse for microsoft spying hobby.
also you cant disable it fully since the kernel is doing the same , since programms are relying on the kernel the kernel can run shit without the aim of other programms.

lolno windows 7 mastterrace , and windows 10 peasant :^)

I really respect that ! I didnt beat the ski game tho >:^(

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I got too much propaganda from Kingy

I dont think anyone did lol.

Reactions: Roify

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country