Status
Not open for further replies.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, tbh I think some basic knowledge should be required, and I mean really basic. There are some people who should just go legit or else there's a good chance they'll mess up their console at some point.

Dionicio3

goat
OP
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
Well, tbh I think some basic knowledge should be required, and I mean really basic. There are some people who should just go legit or else there's a good chance they'll mess up their console at some point.
I'm not talking about noobs asking for help, I'm talking about the god awful shit posters and trolls

Dark_Phoras

Master of Hounds
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Sometimes I see a row of posts from the same user talking alone, if you get my meaning. It's a shame I can't ignore mods, though.

Dark_Phoras

Master of Hounds
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Honestly I stopped using the ignore feature because it doesn't work in a lot of places and just makes things confusing

I think it works well. It doesn't stop you from seeing someone's posts 100% of the time, like when they're the last poster in a thread, but that's a user friendly decision.

Creamu

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I have not encountered dumb people so far on here. It is my impression that people here are smarter on average compared to other places on the internet, due to the technical nature of this forum. Disagreement shouldn't be confused with dumbness. Also only because a post presents itself as for example humorous, that is not a sign of lack of intelligence. To the contrary humor is a display of intelligence.

Dionicio3

goat
OP
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
I have not encountered dumb people so far on here. It is my impression that people here are smarter on average compared to other places on the internet, due to the technical nature of this forum. Disagreement shouldn't be confused with dumbness. Also only because a post presents itself as for example humorous, that is not a sign of lack of intelligence. To the contrary humor is a display of intelligence.
You're literally one of the people I'm talking about. You don't see anything dumb because you yourself are dumb

Creamu

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
You're literally one of the people I'm talking about. You don't see anything dumb because you yourself are dumb
I am obviously a smart user, not as smart as FAST6191 to be clear, but readers of my posts can see that I must be of decent intelligence. People often make the mistake calling people with above average IQ dumb. Those people I challenge to search engine the lowest IQ countries that have below 60 IQ on average. Koko the gorilla was estimated to have an IQ between 70 and 90. A person with an IQ of 100 is average. It is my impression that most users on this side have above average IQ, very clearly so. I am very happy with how intelligent people on this side are.

What I do, however, see is that some people on this site are being quite negative.

Last edited by Creamu,
Reactions: IC_

Dionicio3

goat
OP
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
I am obviously a smart user, not as smart as FAST6191 to be clear, but readers of my posts can see that I must be of decent intelligence. People often make the mistake calling peolle with above average IQ dumb. Those people I challenge to search engine the lowest IQ countries that have below 60 IQ on average. Koko the gorilla was estimated to have an IQ between 70 and 90. A person with an IQ of 100 is average. It is my impression that most users on this side have above average IQ, very clearly so. I am very happy with how intelligent people on this side are.

What I do, however, see is that some people on this side are being quite negative.
IQ ≠ Intelligence lol
Anyone who brings IQ as a serious argument into anything is pretty dumb lol

Creamu

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
IQ ≠ Intelligence lol
Anyone who brings IQ as a serious argument into anything is pretty dumb lol
While IQ is not the same as intelligence it is indicitative of alot, and you cant get a high IQ score if you are not intelligent. On the other side of the spectrum the US army has spent alot of time and huge sums of money to come to following conclusion: if you are below 85 IQ the US army cannot give you any job where you arent more trouble than you are of benefit.

Dionicio3

goat
OP
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
While IQ is not the same as intelligence it is indicitative of alot, and you cant get a high IQ score if you are not intelligent. On the other side of the spectrum the US army has spent alot of time and huge sums of money to come to following conclusion: if you are below 85 IQ the US army cannot give you any job where you arent more trouble than you are of benefit.
what the fuck are you talking about

Creamu

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Doesn't really exist, but why the fuck did you bring in the US military and their stupid intelligence risk factor shit
If you have an IQ of below 85 the US military concluded that you cannot be benifitial with any task they can come up with. This is not related to risk factors. In laymans-speak: If you have a below 85 IQ you cannot contribute in any way to a larger whole according to the US army, because you are too dumb.

Dionicio3

goat
OP
Trophies
Website
dionicio3.com
XP
Country
United States
If you have a IQ of below 85 the US military concluded that you cannot be benifitial with any task they can come up with. This is not related to risk factors. In laymans-speak: If you have a below 85 IQ you cannot contribute in any way to a larger whole according to the US army, because you are too dumb.
That's not related to what we're fucken talking about at all but alright

Creamu

Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
That's not related to what we're fucken talking about at all but alright
It is. The users on this forum are on average very smart. There is nothing to complain about intelligence here. I suspect that this might be more related to negativity or the intolerance towards certain types of cognition, but not intelligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Nobody is reading what you post.