Hacking Why Does Everyone Hate On SX OS?

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Double post.

So the people who legit answer the question asked, provide evidence(Not saying i did but other did) to back up our facts are just whining? And yet the thousands of TX "fans" who do nothing but insult and talk trash and disregard proven facts and think that just because they like it then everyone else is wrong aren't? You have a very messed up notion of "whining" Oh and i'm not interested in "fighting" either. Course when someone lashes out at me i'm going to defend myself

Last edited by Ashura66,

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
they're just jelly because when they went to order an SX Pro TX had sold out and they missed the party :toot:

Considering that there are free alternatives i don't think anyone who wanted to pirate/play homebrew on their Switch missed the party. In all honesty i DID consider buying the SX Pro when it first came out but i never did(forget why). Good thing i was patient

JoeBloggs777

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Considering that there are free alternatives i don't think anyone who wanted to pirate/play homebrew on their Switch missed the party. In all honesty i DID consider buying the SX Pro when it first came out but i never did(forget why). Good thing i was patient

the party started 3 months ago, best CFW, best RCM jig and Dongle. the complete package thats why they sold out :yay:

FierceDeityLinkMask

GbaTemp's Official Deity
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So the people who legit answer the question asked, provide evidence(Not saying i did but other did) to back up our facts are just whining
Wrong. I am saying that the thousand that repeatedly find and reach any way to publicly bash TX for every single action they take, then proceed to play the victim are whiners.
And yet the thousands of TX "fans" who do nothing but insult and talk trash and disregard proven facts and think that just because they like it then everyone else is wrong aren't?
The "TX FANS" (consumers really) are only defending their purchases when it comes down to it. When they keep repeatedly seeing sperglords sperg out over what essentially amounts to nothing. It got very annoying very quickly.
You have a very messed up notion of "whining" Oh and i'm not interested in "fighting" either. Course when someone lashes out at me i'm going to defend myself
My notion of whining is being proved very valid by you right now. Nobody lashed out at you tbh. I posted a baby mario gif of all things, lol. If that is what you call lashing out then I pray you never sperg out in the real world.

fille

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
The only new threads thats keep popping out of nowhere is about TX SxPro and their cons,its getting ridicilous,we all known that shit for now.
Sjeez,can't you stop about that subject,some like it,others not,case closed,i don't know why the mods here doesn't stop this bullshit.

Reactions: FierceDeityLinkMask

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
the party started 3 months ago, best CFW, best RCM jig and Dongle. the complete package thats why they sold out :yay:

Being late to the party doesn't mean you missed it. And TECHNICALLY, via layeredFS, you could play backups without SX OS. Sure it was a complicated process but it was there. I will agree with you on the jig part tough. The dongle on the other hand...i dunno, i've been hearing A LOT of good things about the other ones, especially the Atmosphere one

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The only new threads thats keep popping out of nowhere is about TX SxPro and their cons,its getting ridicilous,we all known that shit for now.
Sjeez,can't you stop about that subject,some like it,others not,case closed,i don't know why the mods here doesn't stop this bullshit.

The thread itself isn't violating any rules and it's in the right section. And i guess comments haven't gotten THAT out of hand that the mods needed to close it(despite having to clean up a few times already)

freeza

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
:rofl: If nintendo did as much whining as people here about stealing, we wouldn't have any consoles at all. TX capitalized on stealing and piracy while everyone whines about them stealing and capitalizing. then the same whiners steal from Nintendo and capitalize off of developers games ......lmao butttt IT'S 'totally not the same thing and doesn't excuse TX's stealing" lol classic case of "they did it first and made hundreds of thousands off of it." don't be mad guys. they have the best solution out there. deal with it.

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
The "TX FANS" (consumers really) are only defending their purchases when it comes down to it. When they keep repeatedly seeing sperglords sperg out over what essentially amounts to nothing. It got very annoying very quickly.

So defending their purchase basically equals bashing and insulting everyone who doesn't agree with them, even when they are proven wrong? And besides, why do they need to defend their purchase anyway? No one is trying to prevent anyone from buying SX OS or change the minds of the people who already have

:rofl: If nintendo did as much whining as people here about stealing, we wouldn't have any consoles at all. TX capitalized on stealing and piracy while everyone whines about them stealing and capitalizing. then the same whiners steal from Nintendo and capitalize off of developers games ......lmao butttt IT'S 'totally not the same thing and doesn't excuse TX's stealing" lol classic case of "they did it first and made hundreds of thousands off of it." don't be mad guys. they have the best solution out there. deal with it.

I don't think end users" Capitalize" on piracy, not in the same way TX does anyway. And it's not the best solution, it's A solution. It's not the best, it's not the worst, it's a solution

fille

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Our governement steals every year lots off money out of my pocket,thats much worse then this stupid discussion about nothing,people don't like tx pro,then don't buy that shit,simple as that.
There are cons and pro's about txpro,and we all known them by now.

freeza

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So defending their purchase basically equals bashing and insulting everyone who doesn't agree with them, even when they are proven wrong? And besides, why do they need to defend their purchase anyway? No one is trying to prevent anyone from buying SX OS or change the minds of the people who already have

I don't think end users" Capitalize" on piracy, not in the same way TX does anyway. And it's not the best solution, it's A solution. It's not the best, it's not the worst, it's a solution

Name a better solution?

FierceDeityLinkMask

GbaTemp's Official Deity
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

"So defending their purchase basically equals bashing and insulting everyone who doesn't agree with them" - Wrong. You greatly overestimate the amount of people who bought SXOS and underestimate the amount of people that didn't and bash SX OS.

"And besides, why do they need to defend their purchase anyway? No one is trying to prevent anyone from buying SX OS or change the minds of the people who already have." - Except the many, MANY post dissuading people from buying sxos, asking questions about it, bashing those that did buy it, ect. Plus, it is only natural for people to defend their purchases when they keep getting bashed on a site they frequent.

Reactions: JoeBloggs777

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I AM being objective. Of course i could be as objective as a person can get but people like you would always disregard that objectiveness because that's what you do. You hear criticism on something you like and you instantly disregard all evidence, all complaints no matter how valid they are and jump onto the attack when there is no need for it

Hang on. I have no skin in the game. But you twice posted things that I don't believe are true about TX, so I think it's fair to call into question your objectivity.

I gave you the chance to offer some evidence for what you're saying on these two statements I made that you disagreed with.

1. You can't mount XCI unless you use SX OS, you can only convert them from XCI to NSP.

2. SX OS itself doesn't burn fuses, they failed to prevent Nintendo from burning them.

Ashura66

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hang on. I have no skin in the game. But you twice posted things that I don't believe are true about TX, so I think it's fair to call into question your objectivity.

I gave you the chance to offer some evidence for what you're saying on these two statements I made that you disagreed with.

1. You can't mount XCI unless you use SX OS, you can only convert them from XCI to NSP.

2. SX OS itself doesn't burn fuses, they failed to prevent Nintendo from burning them.

The app for .XCI installation is still being worked on, it's a WIP. I've been trying to find the thread but i can't find it, maybe it was deleted, i dunno. Or it's on another section. Also, one thing i forgot to mention is that the R4S dongle is said to be capable of running .XCI files as well. Now i don't know if this is true or not as i don't have the dongle myself(nor do i know anyone who does as most people use the Atmosphere one) but if this is true then that means that SX OS has lost it's only advantage. Again i have no way to verify this, these are claims from the R4 team themselves, it's on their site

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I just want a Pokemon Hell Raiser fan game 😭
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Anyone wanna play with my joydock
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Biomutant looks cool tho, may have to try that
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted...