Canada
Reactions: Aurora Wright

Glyptofane

Castaway
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The US government actually created a National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program in 1986 to protect the pharmaceutical companies from direct lawsuits regarding vaccine illnesses and injuries. To date, the US government (taxpayers) has paid out over $3 billion to vaccine-injured Americans.

Reactions: ieatpixels

yodamerlin

Bok bok.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Reminds me of a poem about a cliff that people fell off so often that they put an ambulance below it to take those who fell off to hospital. They used up so much money because of it, and they then decided to put a small fence on the top of the cliff. The ambulance was stopped.
If anyone knows the poem, please tell me! It's been in my head a while, well, the jist of it at least.

LittleFlame

Local Bruh.
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Reminds me of a poem about a cliff that people fell off so often that they put an ambulance below it to take those who fell off to hospital. They used up so much money because of it, and they then decided to put a small fence on the top of the cliff. The ambulance was stopped.
If anyone knows the poem, please tell me! It's been in my head a while, well, the jist of it at least.
i heard that one sometime in grade school!
i don't remember it tho >.>

D

Deleted User

Because Vaccines have been confirmed to be linked to various cancers / diseases. There have been many doctors that have been killed for exposing this. Pretty sad how parents don't research for their children.
Might you also believe in the amazing illuminati controling us in the sky?

Valkenhyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm Christian and I have never missed a vaccination. There is a load of stereotyping going on which is crap because if I do a racist stereotype (which I won't). All hell will break lose. That's a double standard right there. I can think of 7 Christians who refuse to vaccinate their children and that because they all no someone who died due to a vaccination-releated cause. Nothing to do with the bible. It was a dirty syringe or a body not strong enough to handle the vaccination. I had a 90 year old neighbor who died 2 years ago because she couldn't handle a vaccination and I still will get myself vaccinated.

Earth97

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Would you mind sharing them? :rofl2:

So sad how you ask without researching yourself. If its not natural you introduce viruses / disease. It's that simple. 7 month vegan here and people are amazed how good I look and feel. Guess its my malnutrition. Wake up people. If doctors being murdered for coming forward isnt enough then I dont know what is. Again do your own research instead of asking to be fed.

Back to these 3ds hard mods I have to do.
It's not natural to have electromagnetic waves continuously crossing your body, shut down your electronic devices!
It's called "exploiting possibilities nature offers". Our immune system stores information about pathogens. There's nothing "unnatural" in taking advantage of that mechanism to teach our body who are the bad guys.

Last edited by Earth97,

capito27

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
also, i guess i shouldn't say that vaccines don't actually contain the virus they are trying to make you prepared against but simply a genetically modified version of the vaccine virus to be recognised as the actual virus by the immune system for it to prepare memory T/B cells ?
that would be a loss of time, right ?

gudenau

Largely ignored
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gudenau.net
XP
Country
United States
also, i guess i shouldn't say that vaccines don't actually contain the virus they are trying to make you prepared against but simply a genetically modified version of the vaccine virus to be recognised as the actual virus by the immune system for it to prepare memory T/B cells ?
that would be a loss of time, right ?
Depends on the vaccine, different ways to do this as far as I know.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I can already see this thread becoming a follow-up of the legendary milk one.
To be fair we have already had this thread a few times before http://gbatemp.net/threads/the-vaccination-thread.343214/ and the thread linked at the start of that one being one of the more notable.

The US government actually created a National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program in 1986 to protect the pharmaceutical companies from direct lawsuits regarding vaccine illnesses and injuries. To date, the US government (taxpayers) has paid out over $3 billion to vaccine-injured Americans.
I have no idea as to the validity of that and thus I have to let it stand for now, however if the annual cost of the common cold is some 25 billion http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12227674 then three billion over three decades to prevent the long list of things significantly worse than the common cold and arguably no less prevalent when they did run around the joint.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Leeches can't afford a $60 handheld:angry: