8 baller, Death Wizard,
OP
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
No apologies were offered just being called to the back to be told you are gonna have to update your medical information. Instead of getting another manager to do the job, intead of apologizing I yet again am disappointed.

Is it really that hard to say sorry. I was trying to twist your words around in front of the manager and now I know that accusing you of threatening anything was wrong.
Instead I get a prove you are still hurt, which I could), worse from the guy who was trying to pick a fight two days ago. Much worse the guy who lied on a from despite knowing that a fine was gonna happen either way.

So here I am complaining about outright disrespectful behaviour.

suppose It could be worse I might have stayed and ended up being shot or stabbed while working the night shift. Maybe I am better off this way... I'll wait and see though.
sigh...another page and a half of ranting cut out to save me trouble later...

what does the magic 8ball say"No"
hmm lets try another one "You can count on it"
Well both answers are kinda ominous, if taken one way. Now to ask specificly WILL I BE BETTER OFF?
Magic 8ball say "you will have to wait"

hmm lets try that again, "yes, in due time"

Well, okay then oh great a powerful magic 8ball, I succumb to your wisdom, I shall wait...

My friends all told me, "If I had a gun put in face at work I would guit that night, I can't beleive your still alive and working there!"
magic 8ball should I quit the next time a gun is put in my face? "that is almost for sure"
why isn't it for sure magic 8ball? "Outcast 75%"

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
OP
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
two of the agencies I used to work for have changed their name and their location.
the ERC (employment resourse centre) is no longer that and now is more a place dedicated to getting people a job... which is what I want.

So, far no responses on the job front.
Not really looking forward to doing the one job I can get for sure...
sigh.
On the workout front, I am actually a lot better off than I thought, I just have to be careful over my back/knees.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @AncientBois awake hide your kids